[variety] Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니

Guest aymei

Guest xCINDERELLA

THE EPISODES WERE JUST TOO CUTEE X.X;;

i loved that everyone was.. gay. its just so hot xDD HAHAHAHAH<33

and... yesung&reowook were so cute when they spoke at the same time xDD

but i dont get why shindong didnt like kyuhyun from the start?? it was sorta unexplained, or maybe i missed a part. i still didtn get to see the other team's ep. & from al the spoilers i REALLY REALLY want to see it

im just glad these eps. arent scary, although i liked seeing kangin get beat up last time. maybe because of that little glint in his eye that suggested he would beat them all up after the shoot?! HAHA<33

AHA

kangin.eunhyuk.heechul.sungmin.forevrr. so adorable.<33

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

Finally watched the game part.. so funny.. they're like making out withe ach other ;x

Wookie & Minnie and Kangteuk<3

Kyuwook is so cute! They always take the longest hahas!

Guest MsCHua

I finished the game part, oh boy were the guys going at it. I thought KangIn's team would've won, but Kangin was just taking advantage of the guys!

Guest kakamoo

omg..... this week's episode is so hilarious. I love the eunhyuk and donghae part. so cute, yet weird, but extremely funny to watch.

by the way, when does heechul and hankyung comes out???? I wanna c them in da show. Did they film this drama b4 heechul had the accdent?

Guest Storytime

For the millonth time - Hankyung will NOT be in the drama due to VISA problems. It was posted on the second page of this thread and so forth.

As for Heechul, I doubt he'll be participating. He needs to rest and relax and get his gorgeous butt back in shape. This is all after his accident.

I loved this week's episode. :P Ryeowook kept trying not to laugh during his parts in the drama when Yesung was touching him all over.

Guest MinnieMouse

silverwingz,

thank you very much for reuploading this week's episode on megaupload.

i've been waiting for it anxiously. it wasn't on youtube. and i couldn't wait.

asl;kdjsf. yeah. i really appreciate it. <3

ack. that was disturbing.

ahahhaha. =x it grossed me out.

that was too much for me to handle, but it's okay. i still love the suju boys.

anyway. jongwoon and wookie were adorable. <33

everyone else just creeped me out. ;D

i hope the boys had fun filming this. xDD lol.

Guest aznjwl428

I heard there are subs somewhere at sjfullhouse.com or something. I can't find them, does anyone know if subs are available on any of the episodes yet?

Guest silverwingz

ATTENTION! THE VIDEO THE TWO LINKS I PROVIDED EARLIER HAS SOME PROBLEMS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW OF (coz i watch the HQ version). I'VE FOUND A VERSION THAT DOESN'T FREEZE AND WITH THE AUDIO IN SYNCH.. WHICH UPLOADING AT THE MOMENT.. SORRY!!

-EDIT-

I've finished uploading the good version of episode 2

just go click here to go to the previous post to download

Guest MsCHua

I heard there are subs somewhere at sjfullhouse.com or something. I can't find them, does anyone know if subs are available on any of the episodes yet?

As far as I know there aren't subs for this yet, this show just came out. And the subs at SJFullhouse are subs for the Full House show of Suju.

Guest SlashMySoul

HAHHA @ EP 2 :D:D

spoiler alert:XX

SUNGMIN IS SO CUTE WHEN HIS ANGRY HAHA <33 who would've thought innocent kyuhyun was the evil one o_o Lmao ryeowook & yesung were so damn cute, feeding each other! and when they were watching tele ryeowook was lying on yesung's lap awww <3

So funny when kangin was staring at eeteuk when eeteuk came out of the shower hahahah xD they were watching some show on tv, it was cantonese haha ^^v and EUNHAE action! <3 haha eunhae is so cute ;D the end was funny, kangin's expression and eeteuk laughed x) w00t it was an awesome ep!

Can't wait to see ep 3 ^__^

Guest silverwingz

silverwingz

Thanks for the new link!

I used it on another forum with credit to you, is that okay??

Jina

yeah that's fine.. :) what forum is it..? just wondering..

Guest Babygurl272

the card game was so funny. Leeteuk's team was the funniest. KangIn acted too gay or he was really into the game. haha.

Guest SlashMySoul

the card game was so funny. Leeteuk's team was the funniest. KangIn acted too gay or he was really into the game. haha.

haha yeah, i was like woah kangin o_O ryeowook was cute, when he kept giggling xD

Guest mindless soul

the 1st epi was very funny i think n i didnt know ryeo wook can act that evil

i love this show eventhough im watching without understanding what they are talking about, so most of the time i was just guessing what's going on

spoiler ep 2

kyu hyun can really act evil, sungmin acts well too with drinking beer n sorts, i really thought shin dong was the bad guy but it turns out that he was just trying 2 help n get smacked on the head, ryeo wook n yesung make a very good couple yesung was trying to help ryeo wook to get the thumbtacks off him and yesung was like...touching all over him very cute.. the story was not bad (actually i dont quite get it)but i prefer pearl blue's

others were playing a prank on kang in, eunhae were really err... during the shaving n sleeping, the part i like the most is ee teuk n kang in wahahahaha really looks like kang in fall for ee teuk, he was drooling when he saw those gay acts by ee teuk, ee teuk can really act gay the role suits him a lot (no offense) it makes me support kangteuk

game part

ryeo wook kept on laughing, n he kissed sungmin while pearl blue team was trying to cheat i guess, kang in has good kissing skills he was all over eun hyuk n ee teuk, i could see them trying to resist kang in esp eun hyuk in the end they lost n then ee teuk said a bunch of things in the end n i don't understand maybe he confessed that they tried to cheat

everything was chessy n hilarious in episode 2 love it

ahaha.. i don't get the first act... >__< the one with kyuhyun and sungmin, shin dong, etc. it didn't make much sense to me.. but alright.. lol.. but ryeowook and yehsung are sooo cute and funny.. ahaha..

right now.. i need to wait for the other part to finish so i can watch it.. ^___^ but i love the game part! ahaha... it's soo funny!!! lol..

episode 2 was so good!

the boys are SO cute xD. yehsung and ryeowook are adorable together ^__^;

this show makes me happy inside. <3 i cant wait for episode 3... until then *watches ep 2 over and over*

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

I finally watched ep2!! I must admit, I was a bit disappointed with the endings of both teams cuz of the twists(?). though I couldn't stop replaying when kangin threw the pillow at eeteuk and it made that 'puk' sound and teukkie didn't even turn around. LOL!

hehe, I liked the 2nd one cuz it was wayy more intense with the couple love ^^ BUT the yehwook was soooo adorable ehhheee. hm...then again, so was the hyukhae.

editt

oh...and I LOVED the first part with the cards. O__O

Archived