[variety] Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니

Guest aymei

Guest silverwingz

THE ONE I UPLOADED IS IN WMV FORMAT.. JUST LOOK FOR THE SILVERWINGZ ONE ON THE FIRST POST.. IT'S ONE WHOLE FILE AS WELL.. NOT SPLIT.. (you might think it's split because u have to download two separate files, but when it's extracted, it comes out as one file..)

aymei ~ maybe you could put in the first post what each of the formats of the videos are and that mine's actually one complete file and not exactly split since it becomes one file when you extract it.. and mines in wmv format.. thanks!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ghea_w

they all look really great in this drama.. esp. donghae, he's really handsome!! heuheuheua..

btw, will there be any subs for this drama?? i can't wait to watch it with subs..

Holy Crap! I want to watch this drama bcuz its SuperJunior. but why did they have ot do a drama thats scary? lol i watched the first epi now i'm too scared to watch it. It freaked me out. Couldnt even go to the bathroom after seeing that girls face lol. =S

Guest bishie_bashie

I've just watched the show and it really is nice. Even though the genre is not really what I expected Super Junior would do. But nevertheless, this drama is nice! =]

Guest ivywen

oh great hehe good things their subber but i dont mind if their not haha but thanks anyway for anyone who going to sub this show i didnt want to watch ep1 of mini drama because it scary i watch like 30 min of it and prince story is really scary lol.. so i stop watching it and went to watching RR lol.. haha cant wait until next week since it not scary ;)

Guest sarangie

thank you all who's given advice for dling..

i'm new at these tech stuff...(21 years old tho..hahaha)

SILVERWINGZ, thanks for your help~

tried at least 10 times before it worked, but without help...given up

learning new things every day~

well...for those you can't wait to watch(going insane 'cus it isn't working)

here's a link to dl (in wmv file)

Mini Drama Ep.1 (wmv)

hope this works...if not pm me~

edit-

ep. 1 was the best(well...i loved it :lol: )

it wasn't that scary for me, getting used to scary stories nowadays

...or maybe it was the light, i didn't turn it off when i watched it..

should have..^^;

Guest ImSmiley

^^ i'm really hoping that yours work for me because i have been dl from different people but still no sound and i tried everything.

when i was watching this, i only watch up to the first 5 mins i think when kyunhyun was singing and he saw her in the audience so since it was night time me and my sister shut the comp off and ran to sleep. but the next day that i rewatch it i thought she looked funny and she's not scary to me anymore.

Guest luluchan

my gosh superjunior has so many shows!! haha

btw.. i think PRINCE team was better in that one.. what did u guys think??

Guest MinwooLicious

so did u girls planned 2 released subs for this show??.. wow..how kewl..lookin 4word.. i hope i can help.. but i'm noo good in hangul..eheh..fighting ~!!

Guest sarangie

yeah...it was...

my opinion, the story was better than the "pul buel" team.

i mean...they actually (basically) killed that girl...

i kinda liked the pul buel team's story more...

'cus kangin was the wangta :P

i wanted to save him~!!

the ending was surprising...him being a gue shin(?)

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

hehe, I liked the other team. cuz the plot was pretty cool how kangin and stuff. :) he looked so cool in the end! I was like :o no way!

Guest chynna02

^ agh why hankyung is not in here?!?! T_______T aww man visa problems ><

ima watch this even tho i know i will not undersatnd 75% of what they are saying T_________T

anyways thanks for all the future subbers! :)

agh i cant wait to watch this ><

^ agh why hankyung is not in here?!?! T_______T aww man visa problems ><

ima watch this even tho i know i will not undersatnd 75% of what they are saying T_________T

anyways thanks for all the future subbers! :)

agh i cant wait to watch this ><

LOL! i'm watching this when i don't understand most of it either!

i can help to sub if there are chinese sub around. :x

i'll translate it to english.

i'm hoping pul buel team will win though! :P

Guest Wonderland

Someone PM'ed me and asked me to translate this first mini-drama episode for them (perhaps because of my full house translation from before??)...

anyway, I accidently deleted your PM and I have no idea what your SN is...so I just wanted to say here that I WON'T BE TRANSLATING THIS episode because I couldn't get past watching the first 2 minutes of the actual drama. =/ I closed it after watching the girl drink beer in the dark. =___= I'm THAT useless.

But I'd be more than happy to translate the next 2 if you PM me. =]] Hope you see this.

Guest skittles*

i agree. i was so freaked out about that girl with no eyeballs :crazy:

the other team's story, i think i've heard a lot.

maybe it was banjun drama or something.

but i've seen it before.

Guest tklovex3

Episode 1 wasn't really that scary. i guess it was because it didn't look as real as the grudge or the ring. haha im a big wuss when it comes to scary things but i actually sat through all of it because of super junior.

so would each episode have a different theme? since episode 1 was ghosts/grudges...?? i hope it hasn't been asked before, i don't want to sound redundant. keke

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

Episode 1 wasn't really that scary. i guess it was because it didn't look as real as the grudge or the ring. haha im a big wuss when it comes to scary things but i actually sat through all of it because of super junior.

so would each episode have a different theme? since episode 1 was ghosts/grudges...?? i hope it hasn't been asked before, i don't want to sound redundant. keke

yes I think each episode has a different theme. if you watched the ep 2 preview it features nothing scary, just couply goodness :blush:

Guest MsCHua

may i ask a question? so i watched the part where they picked their teams, and there's prince team and the other. But I realize Si Won, HeeChul and Kibum isn't there, i'm assuming Hee Chul is off because of his injury but is Si Won and Ki Bum still going to participate?

Archived