[variety] Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니

Guest aymei

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenny555

Thanks so much Silverwingz for the vid clip.

But am I the only one getting a late audio for parts of the vid?

you are not the only one because it happen to me too.........BTW cansome one upload the new one that the audio and the video are in the right time .

Guest sujujjang

you are not the only one because it happen to me too.........BTW cansome one upload the new one that the audio and the video are in the right time .

yeah me too. I tried watching it but I couldnt understand cause the audio & video were totally off. can anyone re-upload please?

Guest silverwingz

HEY SORRY GUYS!! I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT VERSION HAD AUDIO PROBLEMS.. I'M UPLOADING A GOOD VERSION NOW.. THE AUDIO IS IN SYNCH WITH THEIR MOUTHS MOVING THIS TIME!!

SORRY ONCE AGAIN!!

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

hey...is the subbed minidrama out for ep 4&5?? i cant seem to find it anywhere..anyone noes where got pls tell me...pls ...thks lots

4&5? woah is there like subs for the others somewhere i dont know about yet.

if someone have it, please let me know.

<3

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Super Junior Mini-Drama (Final) 060913 ~ WITH FIXED AUDIO!!!

[CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD]

Once again.. I'm dreadfully sorry for uploading a crap version.. hope u weren't TOO annoyed.. >.<

i dont think we can complain, thank you so much for uploading the link again.

<3

Guest Funkie_dayZ

HIYA!!

since this da holidays for me and my fren, we kinda decided to do subbing for this drama (which is based on the chinese hardubbed version) =D

while you guys are waiting for the better version of SJFH team's subs, me n my fren wish to share what we had done (for ourselves actually) to you suju mini-drama watchers =D

Episode 1 : Horror (timed to LQ)

Translator : cookiiess

Timer : Funkie_dayZ

Download : Super Junior - M.Net Mini Drama Ep. 1 (2006-08-16).srt

(right click and save as)

^^ sorri if da subs are too fast or if the timing is off or if the translation is not accurate (since we are translating from the chinese subs >.<)

HAVE FUN =D

^ OMG. THANKS for the subs...

but i can't seem to dl from freewebs... can someone re-up to other?

YSI? or SendSpace?

thanksssssssssssssssss in advance

HIYA!!

since this da holidays for me and my fren, we kinda decided to do subbing for this drama (which is based on the chinese hardubbed version) =D

while you guys are waiting for the better version of SJFH team's subs, me n my fren wish to share what we had done (for ourselves actually) to you suju mini-drama watchers =D

Episode 1 : Horror (timed to LQ)

Translator : cookiiess

Timer : Funkie_dayZ

Download : Super Junior - M.Net Mini Drama Ep. 1 (2006-08-16).srt

(right click and save as)

^^ sorri if da subs are too fast or if the timing is off or if the translation is not accurate (since we are translating from the chinese subs >.<)

HAVE FUN =D

thanks for translation and make sub.

Archived