[variety] Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니

Guest aymei

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

^well shiwon and kibum were in the drama tho...shiwon is in prince team, and kibum in blue pearl(?) they just weren't in the game part...dunno about heechul...maybe cuz of his injury??...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

i didn't thnk it was THAT scary.. it's just the faces of those ghosts were really disturbing.. like.. if those images kept coming into my mind before i'm going to sleep.. i know i won't be able to coz they look freaky.. but overall.. the drama's weren't THAT scary.. but enjoyable watching them act... hehe

the first episode actually wasn't as scary as i thought it wuld be. haha...juss a lot of moments where u jump..and that's it. usually i get scared really easily..so yea. haha. can't wait till the second episode tho. :].

Guest mintiful

^well shiwon and kibum were in the drama tho...shiwon is in prince team, and kibum in blue pearl(?) they just weren't in the game part...dunno about heechul...maybe cuz of his injury??...

really?? cuhs i saw the preview and siwon is in the other team..

so i dont think they're in any team they just pop out and do some cameo roles.. hahas

--

next ep is going to be good..

KYUMIN <333

Guest iSwtGirl91i

ahhh! this is too scary >.< but i cant resist watching this

i ran out of my room screaming -____- and then my brother just popped out of nowhere and grabbed my shoulder >.<

thanks for the first ep :)

Guest DAYdream*

I really want to watch this... But I could only watch like.. up till the infected arm part thing in the PREVIEW. So I don't think I can watch episode 1 at all X_X I'm SO scared of anything that is like.... JUMPY, or like.. Suprising. Could somebody give me a summary of episode 1? Like.. basic storyline thing? Cause I can READ scary stories, I just can't watch them X_X

& I watched the preview for episode 2 and it seems like there's nothing scary in that one, so I guess I'll watch that when it airs =) I just hope there isn't something unexpected and it turns all... O_O TT.TT

Guest dontot85

hi, im new to this thread, but i gotta say that i thought the episode wasnt THAT scary, the 2nd one was the scarier one tho, when they were walking around in that school and it was hella dark, o man! and then the end of it was so creepy too, kang in!! the prince teams was like the timing was off or sumthing, cuz for sum reason i didnt get scared when that girl was walking towards sung min, i was just like eh haha

but i cant wait til the next one comes out! it looks like kyumin, eunhae, kang teuk AND shi hae puahahaahaha! :P im afraid it might be too much for me!

episode 1 amused me so much. i didnt jump at all even when the creepy people appeared from no where... and usually im a jumpy person. im just glad yesung is in this <3 i cant wait for episode 2!

Guest doowup

the first part wasnt so scary

i kinda got used to the girls face so it wasnt so freaky

(had my hands in front of my face the whole time..... -_-' haha)

the second one was freaking scary........ didnt manage to finish it

i wanna know the ending but i'm to scared to watch it

anybody care to tell?

next week's looks funny...... cant wait to watch it

i sure hope it aint freaky

i thought kangin's eyes turning black looked so cool xD; i like how they're acting out different genres. next week's should be fun

if there's not gonna be any subs could someone please summarize it. I think it was pretty good ...but not sure what's happening.

Guest __JBM*

^ ROFL IM ECSTATICCCCCCCCCCCCCC >)!

to tell you the truth, it really wasn't that scary

i kept thinking about that girl's face and just started laughing.

i think the guy was actually a bit disturbing though :x.

Guest chichibuu

im not excited for 2mr's episode.....coz is not gonna b scary hahhaa

but im waiting for eunhae's kissing & bed action hahaha XD

Guest mintiful

not sure if ask.. but what time does this air in korea??

nevermind. i got it. :) if its 6 pm at korea does it mean like 2 am for cali.??

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

i dled it

and watched the gameshow

but those previews freaked me out....

and everyone keeps saying: "that girl's face was so freaky..." and so on

hahaa...i hate scary things...

iono how im going to watch this....i think i'll wait till its morning..and not 2 am...-0-;;

OH YEA

can anyone tell me why everyone was so sad at the beginning?

and shin dong was crying and everything...

but just b/c they were going against each other? thats a lil dramatic dont you think?

unless its something else...

iono....but im not watching it tonight! haha

can anyone tell me why everyone was so sad at the beginning?

and shin dong was crying and everything...

It was because super junior was "breaking up".

In the mini drama they were supposedly broken up & the news reporters wanted to know if the rumors were true, & super junior comfirmed that it was true.

---

I watched the mini drama live & it was great!

OMFG HAHAHHA I LOVED THIS WEEKS EPISODE!! It was hilarious!

Princes Team -

KyuHyun sings the three bears song for sung min! It's so adorable!!

Then sungmin stands up for kyuhyun when shindong tries to tell him that kyuhyun isn't the person he think he is & that he's evil.

Hahah, poor sungmin gets drugged & killed @ the end & kyuhyun makes it look like shindong drugged him.

Plot: Sungmins ex girlfriend died from an accident & Kyuhyun liked her too. He finds out she dies & plans a revenge on Sungmin

Pearl Sapphire Team -

They practice the dance U & then EunHae & KangTeuk dance for the pelvic trust is funny! They're all over each other.

Then Siwon talks greasy to donghae.

They go on a trip & eeteuk says that he liked kangin from the beginning.

Watch a weird movie with guys all over each other

eeteuk comes out of the shower & does the sexy hair flip & kangin starts falling for him XD

eeteuk drinks water & they try to make it look sexy BUT ITS SO HILARIOUS I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING

EUNHAE MOMENT IN THE BATHROOM. Donghae shaves eunhyuks facial hair for him. OMFGGGG. They talk so flirtacious with one another it's freakin' a drool moment & it's hot!!

ANOTHER EUNHAE MOMENT ON THE BED. OMFG. Donghae's leg are all over eunhyuk & they're REALLY close and hugging each other and donghae grabs eunhyuks head & puts it to his chest. Too many omfg moments. AHAHHA.

Then kangin dreams about kissing eeteuk O___________O

Kangin also kisses eeteuks forehead for real!

Plot: Siwon bets with donghae that eeteuk can't get kangin to kiss him on the forehead. & eeteuk wins @ the end, it was all a prank on kangin to kiss eeteuk, but kangin didn't know.

Archived