[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest ksyj2009

;)) enjoying all your posts :D finally on my laptop now :) always on mobile and at work but I'm always here lurking ;)) have a great weekend everyone! I miss you all!!! >:D<

Guest shey428

60 new posts! Whoah!! We are fast moving!!!

Anyways ig ot busy at work so that why ive been away. But my subconcious mind wake me up in the middle of the night last night. I dreamt of JIS AND SHK.

In my deam JIS is lying on a bed and SHK is sitting beside him. His hands on her waist. They are talking about a dress she will wear on an event. He wanted to cover her legs but the stylist always show it. JIS agreed only if she will wear black stockings!!! And they kissed!!!! Thats the only part that i can remember.

I didnt know that SHK will be having a charity gala night. All the More i didnt know what she will wear.

A2C17F05-E96F-461A-B013-83124763D404-3608-0000052F62DCC2A5_zps4921ec45.jpg

Aigooo.. I guess im really attached now.

What is happening to me???

Ottoke??!!

8ED966DA-D05E-4B62-BED6-0AD43AB933BB-3608-0000052F5B632C68_zpsda1ae129.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Gd morning!everybody guys :-h :) today hv a wonderful day,wonderful news!welcome back ksyj2009 glad to see u.! >:D< :x。ha loh! Kisseye,thks u posted so nice pics i like it! :x 8->! Hey,shey428,i envy about u if how i wonder i wush i hv a dream like u! Hope with my best wishes your dreams will come true! Aja..aja..aja.!hwaiting! :-bd :x 8->

Guest kyoju143

check out in shk thread , utkim said that " Mr Sidus is a lucky man" i dont know its about Ms park pics posted on her tweeter account and someone translated.

Guest crazywindblower

who is Mr.Sidus? why did shk manager tweeted that? :-w :-? does it pertains to an actor from sidus agency? :-w

jis is not from sidus agency, his from iok company..but as far as i remember jis was from sidus before transfering to iok company..

waaahhh,why did shk manager tweeted that,it is making me think and wonder.. ~X( :-w :-?

Guest kyoju143

sorry guys my bad , Mr. Sidus is i think the guy whom ShK took pictures with during the bazzar gala , hahahah I thought it mean something haii .

Guest crazywindblower

@kyoju143 its ok,i also tought there is something with that mr.sidus..hahaah.. :P then i went to shk thread to confirm that post of shk manager,it actually pertains to the guy whom shk has a photo with..whew! that was a relief..hahaha.. :D:P:))

Guest kyoju143

Guys have seen some gif of sHk and hB kissing scene from wwin ,,.. sorry to say but I didnt feel any electrics when i watch it or even slight of excitement . hahhaha maybe im bias but thats true, JiS and Shk kiss scence is really romantic even though it is very few and no bTs X( but it is the best

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi! everybody my dear frds! Where are you?so quiet ?any gd news @ dispatch from our dear Jis Shk? :-/ :-S! I miss them sooo much,don u ?? 8-> :x ;;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Shk & Super junior (Siwon) today attend 2013 BAAZAR CHARITY NIGHT in BEIJING ! :D :x ..Siwon & Shk look sooo gorgeous and stunning :x :-bd

Guest crazywindblower

have a great weekend my fellow O2 shippers! :-bd ;) hope we hear good news about our O2 couple this weekend or for the coming days.. [-O< :x 8->

Guest crazywindblower

read from twtwb thread that jis and kim bum are the only confirmed to attend the 2nd twtwb japan tour on nov. 30.. :( we won't be seeing still jis and shk together again.. :(:(( ~X( why are they not promoting the drama together?! ~X( :-w =((