[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi!chinggus, i also can see Shk look like little tired and unhappy,this is her professional style or she keeping secret,i think Shk & Jis did contact each other! here come my delusional mind. :-? ;) 8-> :x

Guest crazywindblower

@Jocelyn Chow how i really wish and pray that jis and shk are still contacting each other even after their drama twtwb ended.. :) [-O< :x

Sorry ^:)^  i'm just come back from work   ^:)^  and thanks you ^:)^ ,you guys always   :-*

Oh..KDW (my Tornado :D ) he always be around O2 ship :D

But it seems Ms. Park she is dating with KDW here    :)]  hehehe :D

So cute our O2  :x :\"> 

48c1be87jw1e2ssq1f356g.gif

65ae10bagw1e8ss2oa568j211y0lcmyi.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss2lxzrpj211y0lcgmx.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8srz4cs51j211w0lc75s.jpg

6289bc16jw1e839knmmskj20g40923zc.jpg

6a19bd84tw1e6dgy9jl3vg208c04v1kr.gif48c1be87jw1e48mk2fgdlg20b4069hdu.gif

Soon we will see our 02 as a real couple :x  , Stay strong O2 >:D<  !!  \m/  Aja aja fighting ! 48c1be87jw1e3dmc0emw7g.gifOH   @hclover96   thanks you (unnie! ? :D ) ,  for video in the train Station :-*  

Guest mamamika

@shey428: i'm always lurking here. This thread is moving so fast that i have to catch up 3 pages everytime i come in. You all are so awesome!

Guest mamamika

I've read the news of Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's wedding recently and thinking about that, they dated their costar 3 years after the first met in a drama and wedded 6 years later. What's a lovestory! 
How long must we have to wait for this good news from O2?

TWTWB has left SHK and JIS such a deep impression that they can't be able to forget it. During the filming JIS was childish as always but he didn't realise that he was trying to impress her, he always had good mood and felt happy around her. He kept his eyes on her, wanted to touch her (even just hand shaking), he admires her, wants to protect her, cares for her like she was fragile. SHK was shy, as usual, and she was afraid of falling for a costar again, she tried to deny inside her the attaction towards him. There was certain attraction between them, that many people can see. That's why the production team was trying to protect them. It's really weird. Cuz unlike another drama, when the main leads have feeling, they used to make up to draw attention.

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thanks for sharing those photos of jis in his winix cf.. :-bd oppa looks so handsome and adorable! :x 8-> i love the third photo, love his smile there.. :x shk unnie look how handsome and adorable jis oppa is in his latest cf!!! :D:P 8->

Guest yonnaoh

I really love how In Sung smile and laugh, its contagious, that's why Hye Kyo can't stop laughing when they are together. :):))

I think she kiss him on his lips :\"> :x  (if it was me, i would  do the same ;)) :D  even Director kim said Cut =; i will not stop it :\">

kisshug_zps99433e65.jpg :-* :>

Still remember ? ;;) >:D<

6289bc16jw1e5buaw3q5yj210s0yijvt.jpg6289bc16jw1e5buakwweij210s0yiwiu.jpg

@hclover96   thanks you so much unnie! :-*    JIS:  "I have a lot of things that I am grateful to Hye Kyo shi.  When you just read the lines and when you are about to act (the lines) - the feeling is really different. There were a lot of times when I thought it was difficult.  At those times when I couldn’t figure things out – watching how Hye Kyo shi acts and listening to the lines/dialogue and in that moment there were a lot of times it helped me figure things out. So that’s why I am so grateful and from here on too please take good care of me."  He says that to her so she smiles and bows to him.

Awww :x really sweet :\">  if my friends say it with me( i mean, if you think you are just a friends :^o ) i would Punch him in the face of the possibilities, But   B-)     if i have a friend like as JIS oppa :>  :-* i will hug and kiss him    :-SS

Oh off the subject   ^:)^     How JIS oppa said, do i feel that they are be more than friends 8-> and her reaction Shows make me feel that i think is probably the truth :x

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQxNTEyNjE2.html

:D;)) :D  

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi! @mamamika,the wedding partner ji sung & lee bo yeong.,they also filmed a drama and including Eugene and the name is (save your last dance for me).these drama i had watched last 6/7 years ago,i watched these drama so many time because ji sung last time do handsome :\"> :P 8-> !

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@hclover*@kisseye*@yonnaoh*@crazywindblower*@nith*@timi*@nrfajr。i really love to watch eps13&16.(Jis & Shk kiss scenes),when every night get to sleep,i told myself must dream Jis in my dream! :\"> 8->。i really like to see their kisses in the last esp16 (under the cherry blossom tree sooo romantics :\"> 8-> :x )if Jis kiss me like that i will giddy & faint down,can't sleep for whole night,hahaha! :\"> 8-> :D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@hclover*@kisseye can u guys post again the director cut dvds the esp16(Jis Shk the kiss scenes) :P :\"> 8->。i like to watch and same u all guys too.,am i right?? 8-> ;;):D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h kisseye,i like the 3rd pics,is that the pic is their after ended film twtwb then take these pics (or director cut dvd)?? :-? ;;)

Guest shey428

Ommo! @mamamika i have that instinct! I didnt know that there was a celebrity couple in korea with that love story.. :)

460F960F-A29A-4DB0-B2A6-83D46258432B-213-00000038CF13D5A1_zps64592bc0.jpg

*fingercrossed