[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@kisseye, congrats on your 200th post <:-P.  Thanks so much for all your wonderful pics, gifs and comments.  Hoping for another 200 posts from you  >:D<

1L8S2O.gif

JIS:  "I have a lot of things that I am grateful to Hye Kyo shi.  When you just read the lines and when you are about to act (the lines) - the feeling is really different. There were a lot of times when I thought it was difficult.  At those times when I couldn’t figure things out – watching how Hye Kyo shi acts and listening to the lines/dialogue and in that moment there were a lot of times it helped me figure things out. So that’s why I am so grateful and from here on too please take good care of me."  He says that to her so she smiles and bows to him.

cr to Softy from soulsrebel

Guest hearttsui

kisseye said:

I Need 1 more post :D  ,gifs from freshspring  thanks you ^:)@SHK  thread :D

inMYbpB24RstS.gif

JIS oppa so handsome :\"> :x

So Beautiful SHK unnie !. 

Yes!! 200 Posts <:-P \:D/  :D

Guest crazywindblower

so shk is seen again with my kdw on a movie premier with their manager..  :-? shk is not afraid to be seen in public with kdw,why oh why? is it because she can back it up by saying they are in the same agency. Hence, they will really be seen almost together..i really hope they are not dating, nor will be in the future..as i am shipping kdw with somebody else.. :P:D
but why after twtwb, it is so impossible to see shk and jis together in any events, even if the events are regarding their most watched drama twtwb they are not seen together.. :-?  :-/  :-what are they trying to protect or hide? ~X( :-? 

Guest crazywindblower

if shk is seen watching a movie premier, so she is not outside korea, and jis is in hawaii with somebody else..hmmm, who could be jis companion in hawaii..  :-? :-w
maybe shk instead recomended to jis to go to hawaii for a vacation, since i remember its one of her favorite place.. :D:P 

Guest crazywindblower

jis oppa, kdw is now getting more close to shk unnie..make your move now! or else you'll regret not pursuing her..kekeke.. :D:)

Guest kyoju143

SHK is not afraid to be seen with KDW beacuse they are just friends, Like what they are always say we are close and we dont feel ang awkwardness beacuase we are friends, so meaning the awkwardness between ShK and JIs is really something. hahahahha

Guest kyoju143

"from here on too please take good care of me." sorry to cut your post Hclover96 what does JIS mean by that statement? :-/ :-/ :-/

Guest shey428

JIS spotting in hawaii, SHK in korea.

I think they're trying to tell us that it's impossible for them to be in the same place at the same time.

Even in their breaks they dont want to be seen in the same place.?

Is this how to kill the delusiobal minds of ours?

You see, after JIS spotting in HAWAII, SHK came out at a premier in KOREA. Clever. =D> =D>

SHK is always seen with Ms. Park. Everytime. Even when going out in groups. Is it possible that ms. Park prohibits her to date to avoid rumors? Was there any chance that she wasnt spotted with ms. Park?

I mean to go out with her "10 yr friend" JIS? For all time sake? After all they are JUST FRIENDS!

CC7D4378-2981-4360-AF04-72D0A40C26E6-2757-000003987C9F88D2_zpsda5ee6cc.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@kisseye,me too.same with me.congratulations on your 200th post.! =D> ;;) wow! U are so amazing,don give up more n more post! Hwaiting! :-bd :x 8->

Guest crazywindblower

sometimes I wonder maybe even before twtwb started jis and shk are somehow seeing each other, kekeke.. :D:P out of all the actors out there, why did writer nim gave the role of oh soo to jis, remember he is not the 1st choice and writer nim is very close to shk..so why did or how come writer nim ended up with giving the script/role to jis..  :-? did someone recommended him to her? 
okay, am i being too delusional? :)) :P:)>- the above is only my thinking,my delusional thinking.. :)) because I am shipping this two so much, that  I really want them to end up together in the end..  8-> :x but if not its ok, i will understand  and respect them.. :)

Looking at the pic of SHK and KDW at the VIP premiere is giving me conflicting feelings.  The O2 shipper in me is feeling happy that KDW-SHK do seem to be just good friends and are there to support the director who also directed their film "Love for Sale".  The KDW-SHK shipper in me is feeling a little down because there seems to be a gap between them from the way they are seated.  Ms. Park and KDW seems like they are more close than KDW and SHK :(

10068916276_f2ce2e64f2_o.jpg

crazywindblower said: if shk is seen watching a movie premier, so she is not outside korea, and jis is in hawaii with somebody else..hmmm, who could be jis companion in hawaii..  :-? :-w
maybe shk instead recomended to jis to go to hawaii for a vacation, since i remember its one of her favorite place.. :D:P

Guest crazywindblower

hclover96

said: Looking at the pic of SHK and KDW at the VIP premiere is giving me conflicting feelings.  The O2 shipper in me is feeling happy that KDW-SHK do seem to be just good friends and are there to support the director who also directed their film "Love for Sale".  The KDW-SHK shipper in me is feeling a little down because there seems to be a gap between them from the way they are seated.  Ms. Park and KDW seems like they are more close than KDW and SHK

:(

10068916276_f2ce2e64f2_o.jpg

Guest kyoju143

hahaha now they going out together with there manager. Maybe JIS and SHk have a deal that they will go out only or seen in public with there manager so that there will no more rumours about them

Guest kyoju143

O2 shippers can see the difference when SHK is with JIS , she is more beautiful and her smile is very more radiating and when JIS pull his jokes on SHK she cant laughing hahahahah... maybe she missis JIS ahhhhhh :(( :((