[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest ninja23

Thiss!! I don't know if you guys already saw this.. but this makes me thank the photographer who captured this....  :))  :\">  :D 
540491_596062333752789_947044519_n_zps46dd6a83.jpg 

Guest kyoju143

hahaha look at JIS face , he really savoring the moment with SHK or maybe his delusioning that they already in there wedding day....

@Nith, thanks chinggu :-*.  You're on a roll today :))  It's good to have you back so actively :P.

I was rewatching the videos that @restudewi and @shey428 posted and I've noticed they've included JIS' kissing scenes in the NGs.  How come we are deprived of these bts when it comes to TWTWB? :|.  There are actually quite a number of kiss scenes (counting the almost-kisses too) and none of these were shown >:P

On a less frustrating note, I like how JIS put SHK down gently even though it must have been hard for him to carry her because of the weight of the wet clothes and the coldness from the water.  I think he was trying to see if she's okay because he kneeled lower and touched her arms, but they chose that exact moment to end it there and showed something else ~X(

J6klLr.gif

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Gd afternoon chinggu! So glad you all come back,welcome >:D< <:-P :x。i'm so happy can see more excellence pics,cut dvd and so on..thanks @hclover*shey428*nith*kiesseye*kyoju*leezsa*btw mamamika & timi nice to see u again! >:D< :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Another news from Taiwan inform that November be inform GOLDEN HORSE MOVIE EDWARD。the mv Grandmaster got nominate the actor & actress(Tony leong,zhang chi yi)but our Shk don hv nominated ! I'm so upset :(:(( !

What you guys think :-/ what is them talking about :-?  there seems to be a secret . Look at him before she turned to look at the way other People live together! from his smile told to " Yes!! she mine" :D ;;)

af187260gw1e5gwjkhybxg208c080u0x.gif 

They both is very intimate :x 

af187260gw1e5gw638xmsg205k068aqw.gif

cf955646tw1e95hzzm0n5j20810b43z5.jpg

afe74ad4gw1e4butz6zrxg209q06n1kx.gif6a19bd84tw1e8z8t56v3xg208c04pjy0.gif

Guest yonnaoh

hclover96 said: @Nith, thanks chinggu :-*.  You're on a roll today :))  It's good to have you back so actively :P.

I was rewatching the videos that @restudewi and @shey428 posted and I've noticed they've included JIS' kissing scenes in the NGs.  How come we are deprived of these bts when it comes to TWTWB? :|.  There are actually quite a number of kiss scenes (counting the almost-kisses too) and none of these were shown >:P

On a less frustrating note, I like how JIS put SHK down gently even though it must have been hard for him to carry her because of the weight of the wet clothes and the coldness from the water.  I think he was trying to see if she's okay because he kneeled lower and touched her arms, but they chose that exact moment to end it there and showed something else ~X(

J6klLr.gif

Guest ninja23

while they are in conversation on how to kiss.. JIS can't stop smiling  :\"> and SHK is a bit little serious and nervous and a bit little smiled also  ;)  and as well were they are sat next to each other  I can really feel the love from their smiles.   I have this feeling that they have the feelings for each other maybe a bit of  70%   :-/ I wonder what makes them to not continuing it   :-< but i think in my opinion SHK is a little scared to fall in again  =((   and for JIS always thinking "am I the right one for this beautiful girl or could I be the man that will makes her happy" or "If I will ask her for a date should she say yes? or maybe we should just be friends"  :-<  :-/  :))  =(( 

SHK was spotted at the VIP Premiere of the movie "Hwa-yi" with Ms. Park (her manager) and KDW on 10/2.  The director of this movie is the same director of SHK and KDW's "Love for Sale".  This tells me 2 things: 1) she is still in Korea and 2) she's not afraid of being seen in public with KDW which is not the case with JIS.

Guest ninja23

If SHK makes him a better man. he should accept the challenge and pursue her and  be more mature. If he really likes to be with her. I also thought that. If he will be with SHK he surely will be a better man unlike with his so called gf who is also has the same attitude with him for e.g smoking and drinking.. He's now in his age to get married he should definitely choose a girl that will make him a better person.  ;))  [-(  :x