[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Every time I look at this.... I see JIS... not Oh Soo
It's like JIS is out of control of his own feelings towards SHK. It's like he is about to confess his love to her.. and let her know how crazy he is for her.. :))
Oh well..... my delusional thoughts!!

A4A30A3C-F49E-4777-B6CA-CC230C6298D4-1298-000001A49C8A15DA_zps658442e2.jpg

@kisseye, your skills at finding matching pics are fast approaching @shey428 level :))

@Nith, I love that above pic.  It seems like both of them are lost in the moment :)

Here is another bts from the DVD.  You can see JIS is really concerned about slapping SHK.  He asked her if it's really okay for him to hit her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_b3hw1dlB8

Guest nrfajr

Good Morning everyone :)

of all the wonderful togetherness which they live both
I really hope and pray that they can get married next year

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCSdXy-afHSUH606eGldf

God please grant  my wish  [-O<

Guest shey428

@hclover96

Yah!! Chinggu-yah!' Gomawoyo!!! Nomu nomu gomawoyo for the bts.. Seeing them again makes my heart flutter.. :x :x :x

And @kisseye is really doing great in posting bts too. Glad to have you chinggu!

Wow, there's news that SHK might be shooting a movie early next year (many thanks to jasan for the info).  It's based on the 2011 novel, My Palpitating Life, a touching story of a 17-year-old boy who suffers from progeria and plans to make a last gift to his parents, who had him when they were teenagers. It was a bestseller.  According to a post from Baidu, SHK will be playing the role of the young mother.  She is being actively discussing it, but it is still too early.  The target shooting is early next year.

I suddenly thought of JIS dropping out of the movie "Kwon Bob" because of schedule conflicts.  Maybe he's thinking of taking up the role of the young father in this movie :P  Me being delusional here ^:)^.  I can't help wishing that JIS will play the role of the young father though :P

hclover96 said: @kisseye, your skills at finding matching pics are fast approaching @shey428 level :))

@Nith, I love that above pic.  It seems like both of them are lost in the moment :)

Here is another bts from the DVD.  You can see JIS is really concerned about slapping SHK.  He asked her if it's really okay for him to hit her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_b3hw1dlB8

Nith said: OMG! I love how much he cares for her. He always made sure that she was feeling ok. and finally when he was about to do the slapping scene, he made sure that his palm was clean (got rid of sand/dusts) so that it wouldn't ruin her make up. Such a caring lover!!! ;)

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 wow shk is considering in accepting that movie..it seems that the story is nice and the character will be a new one for her to portray, a mother role..hope she accepts it.. :) :-bd

i hope and wish that the father role in the movie will be offered to jis.. [-O< so that we could see jis and shk together again on screen,a movie this time..please movie Gods please make this possible.. [-O< :x 8->

Guest shey428

Something in common.

8B2B28C4-C973-4D6A-818B-F78FE6E724D4-1698-00000220ABE21877_zpse01b1213.jpg

Did you know that LANEIGE and MISSHA are brands of one company? YES, and it's AMORE PACIFIC.

All the while they are brand ambassadors for the same company.

From etude house to innisfree to laneige. And from laneige to hera and to missha.. Still under the same company. As SHK told us they are in the same group of people over 10 yrs.

Well, i say that's fate. :)

@shey428, I saw the synopsis for the movie and I'm really interested in the movie now.  It sounds like a meaningful family film with a touch of romance to it :D.  Aside from the wishful and delusional thinking, I just hope they get good actors for the parts of the husband and the son.

Sorry chinggus for being a little off-topic, but I saw this pic at Baidu and I just cracked up over it :))

A scene from JIS' movie, Frozen Flower

10032266305_259dd6be97_o.jpg

Someone made a PS version with KDW and WB :))

10032221734_b3cff5e139_o.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi! @nith,so did i,i really like the above pic that u posted so romance :\"> 8->.@hclover96*@shey428*@kisseye really really thanks all of u posted so many great pics..except me don know how to post dvd,photo,pics etcs,so sorry! Hope u guys pls forgive me but i really like to see u all post. Isee u all in these group so long already,since i watched these drama TWTWB,after that i joined these O2 shippers group.i really honestly to thanks all my O2 shippes to let me join these thread! Honestly thanks you! :x :)

Guest yonnaoh

who's that baby SHK is holding? if she and JIS will be a real couple im pretty sure their babies would be that cute! :-* :\">