[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

hi all  :-h

I
hope you get a nice holiday weekend

wow 
:)>-  
This forum
a shot so fast this week
and I missed a lot of news about our couples  
8->

Guest crazywindblower

crazywindblower said:

@hvlover96 thanks for sharing that chinggu..so jis is in hawaii right now? is shk still in korea this days? as far as i remember, hawaii is one of shk favorite place..here goes my delusional mind.. :)) but, i wonder who is he with jis in hawaii..the photos seems two persons are eating..i hope its not kmh ajhumma.. :-w :)>- :P

I'm pretty sure KMH is not with him in Hawaii because her new movie "Crying Man" with Jang Dong Gun had the worship prayer ceremony a few days ago (she was in attendance) and the movie has officially started shooting so she'll be busy.

Thank God he is not with his so called gf,my mind is now at peace.. :)) thanks for the information chinggu.. :-bd

and oh she is shooting a film, i've read that her role was first offered to im soo jung,but she declined..i was hoping for im soo jung to take it (i love her movies) but she took in another movie, a suspense thriller i think.. :)

Guest crazywindblower

how i wish some kind hearted person will translate in english the korean message stated in the photo while jis is eating.. [-O< :\"> :)

crazywindblower said: @hvlover96 thanks for sharing that chinggu..so jis is in hawaii right now? is shk still in korea this days? as far as i remember, hawaii is one of shk favorite place..here goes my delusional mind.. :)) but, i wonder who is he with jis in hawaii..the photos seems two persons are eating..i hope its not kmh ajhumma.. :-w :)>- :P

Guest kyoju143

So in sung is in Hawaii and Hye kyo is korea, hmmm i dont get it why is it that they cant be in one place , if will be in korea the half will go abroad a big sighhhhhh for them...

Getting frustrated with there game already.

@kyoju143

Dont worry you're not the only one who's frustrated with O2 couple. All of us. :) me? I overcome that stage. (I believe, hehe) after the tsunami, i was devasted with it. But time will come that forget that and accept it.. Reality that we are just hopeful dreamers here. But anybody can dream. :)

Still keeping the faith though. :)

aza aza fighting!

A4A30A3C-F49E-4777-B6CA-CC230C6298D4-1298-000001A49C8A15DA_zps658442e2.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@hclover96,thks u send the Director'scut dvd.i had already watched that Jis & Shk conversation in the studio around 25min. :x ;) they look so clumsy,nervous,and look shy. :\"> :D..very part of mv scenes they watched step by step to explain,(but i can't see their face ),just heard their voice(very disappointed)till the last esp,they show faces again,Jis everytimes make Shk laugh :\"> :x :D

I've been reading their past interviews the reporter asked SHK wether she has something to asked JIS, she took a long pause and said" In Sung, were you happy that winter? and JIS replied " I was just as happy as you were." whooooo! I think im gonna faint right now! :x

Good to know that JIS oppa is in Hawaii :D  because some days before i saw Kim'c he has interview at the coffee shop of  Woo Sung  ;))  "EBH " i think he is a very good friend of JIS oppa   >:D<

Anyway the pics from the  DC DVD it seems similar to the bts Pictures that we have seen before  :-<  and many of the Pictures will have JIS oppa KB and  Director kim  8-| But the Picture is just JIS and SHK, there are hardly    [-(  :-<

65ae10bagw1e8ss2bb58rj211y0lc0u8.jpg

JIS he puts the jacket on her but cutting his face from view.

65ae10bagw1e8ss19h4elj211y0lcgo1.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8sry6b2lsj211w0lcjtf.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss4jvk9cj20zk0k00w3.jpg

I think Yoo Ah In he is very Close with SJK  :x  and how close SJK with JIS you guys know,he was saying JIS is not only an older brother that he likes a lot, but also a senior that he respects a lot   :x

afe74ad4gw1e94wp8tpr1j20pc0i9438.jpg

@hclover96,  :-* thanks you  >:D<  ok be a business Partner & good friend is better then .....! ^^

P:S  How you guys know  :-? that, the ahjumma she's shooting her new movie with JDG right now, you guys so Awesome know everything around the O2 ship :-bd

Guest crazywindblower

I've been reading their past interviews the reporter asked SHK wether she has something to asked JIS, she took a long pause and said" In Sung, were you happy that winter?

and JIS replied " I was just as happy as you were." whooooo! I think im gonna faint right now! :x

i do still wonder why of all the question that shk may ask jis, why ask "are you happy that winter?",hmmmmmm.. :-? and jis answering "i am as happy as you are".. :x awww,they have the same level of happiness? they do understang each other a lot.. :x :P

why ask something like that,did something happened that winter aside from filming the drama that made them both happy..kekeke.. :)) :D ok me being delusional now.. :))

I was reading the Sina interview that JIS did in June when he went to Shanghai for the SFF.  I don't think there is a full translation of it yet.  I'm just going to translate the SHK portions of it only because it's really long.  Here are the videos of it:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Here is the translation for the SHK parts only:

Sina:  Because this is a very emotional drama, the female lead, Song Hye Kyo, when interviewed said she took a long time to get out of the role How about you? Was it quick to get out of the character for you?

JIS:  Recently met with
Song Hye Kyo, the director and the screenwriter.  Rather than saying hard to leave (the character), it's more liked. There are good memories of shooting the drama.  That's why this role is more liked.  So to say more liked is more accurate.

Sina:  How does it feel to partner up with Song Hye Kyo?  What do you think are her charms?

JIS: 
She has so many charms.  Her parents have given her a good appearance.  You can’t just say she's only beautiful, she is really concentrated and focused on her work, and she is a true professional. She’s like a flower on set.  She's not only beautiful, but her eyes and face convey emotions.

Sina:  Recently in Chinese pop, there is an issue of the big height difference between a man and a woman standing together that look good.  You and Song Hye Kyo is actually such a combination.  Were there any problems due to the height difference when filming?

JIS:  In the scenes that is not a problem, but actually more suitable.  My height is pretty tall, so to play the role of protecting Song Hye Kyo, the audience will find it more suitable.

Guys ..you all asleep :-/  sweet dreams  :x

@hclover96:-* thanks you  >:D< alwasy  :)>- always

Just don't leave me ok ? :\">  JIS oppa :D  SHK  unnie she will ....you   :-*

750ca423gw1e8b23qkcqlg208w050jtq.gif6a19bd84tw1e6hz449rtvg206y04g479.gif

JIS:  Recently met with Song Hye Kyo, the director and the screenwriter.  Rather than saying hard to leave (the character), it's more liked. There are good memories of shooting the drama.  That's why this role is more liked.  So to say more liked is more accurate.
it that means both of them still have OS & OY  fever  Awww :x    Omo :\"> (i think they both sure have OS& OY fever ,from that day to forever  :x )

Hehehe  :D

kiss02_zps748e5252.jpg    

P.S. I'm really sure there's something Special is going on between they both! maybe not 100% but i give 98.9% hehe :D

Oh ..gods [-O<  pls...don't kill me here :-S  :-SS

^:)^ [-O<

yonnaoh said: I've been reading their past interviews the reporter asked SHK wether she has something to asked JIS, she took a long pause and said" In Sung, were you happy that winter? and JIS replied " I was just as happy as you were." whooooo! I think im gonna faint right now! :x