[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

i've read from the comments in the article from allkpop that when artist go on vacation dates or go on a vacation together means that they are sleeping together? is that really a bad thing in korea? for me that is too harsh and is an exaggerated way of thinking..i mean its normal for couples to sleep together..
but i'm still happy that jis immediately denied that vacation rumor with kmh.. :D \:D/ i will stand by jis words of "don't worry"   in his website, rather than his agency saying that they are seeing each other well.. :) :-bd

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Annyong,everybody my dear chinggus all is fine,thanks sooo much that for all of inform that report! JIS oppa hwaiting! :-bd :\"> ,he blow away the gossip rumors! :x <:-P。but so pity of him,he got sick,hope our Shk wiill doing someting like to concern & to pacify him! :\"> 8-> 。did Shk know Jis not feeling well ??? :-/ :P

@crazywindblower, lol, I had a good laugh reading your post :)).  @yonnaoh, I also thought it was odd that JIS' agency said he went on vacation with KMH's acquaintances, but not with KMH, unless allkpop mistranslated again (they are notorious for that) :-L.  Why would he go on vacation with his girlfriend's acquaintances when his gf's not even there?

I can't help but noticed how the 2 agencies' tone is different when issuing their statements.  JIS' agency has to add in the part "they are seeing each other well" which if I'm not mistaken are the same exact words they used when they confirmed JIS and KMH's relationship in April while KMH's agency is pretty blunt and straight to the point "Since September, Kim Min Hee had been busy filming for a movie.  She had no time to go on vacation".  I actually laugh at KMH's agency's statement because for some reason it sounds like they are annoyed at being bother with such a trivial matter.  It sounds like they are actually saying "She's too busy.  She has no time for this non-sense" :P

restudewi said: i don't get it.. why every couple (like superstar in korea) must have to clarify what it is rumour or not if they were going vacation together (as a couple)
and as far I know, when april news was came out,, JIS didn't clarify by himself.. but september new? immediately he clarify by himself.. I smeelll someting fishy2 right know ..  or their relationship only a PR stunt? :)

Guest crazywindblower

do also noticed too on how kmh agencie's answered the issue, it is like the issue irritates them so much..it's like saying there is other thing more important for her to do than having a vacation with someone in an irrittated or annoyed way..kekeke.. :D  :)>-
are they really dating? they both defended the recent vacation rumor, jis agency stated it was false, jis saying do not worry, plus kmh agency somehow sounds annoyed statement..and to top it all they are not seen together in any place nor events after there dating announcement last april, even no articles about their dating aside from the dating thing last april..hmmmmmmmmm.. :-? :-/ :-w
and i remember, during the twtwb promotions of jis, asking questions about his personal life is prohibited..hmmmmmmmm..if someone is proud of the person he/she is dating, and really like/love her..why will you not talk about him/her.. :-?

Guest crazywindblower

i admire how wb and lny is being true about their relationship..they are so in their right age, i think they should get married... :) 

i am not comparing, but i can't help but notice..when wb and lny dating came out most of the netizens reaction are okay, there are a lot who is sad as wb is taken and but mostly are congratulating them..but when jis and kmh dating came out there are those congratulations but there is more hate on the dating thing, particularly to kmh..why oh why..
i've read somewhere that in a survey conducted for the top korean cf's endorser for september 2013, jo in sung (8th), won bin (4th or 7th) and lee na young(10th) are in the top 10..so i believe lee na young is really that popular in korea along side won bin and jo in sung..
this is just my opinion though..i hope don't offend anyone, sorry.. :)>-

crazywindblower said: i admire how wb and lny is being true about their relationship..they are so in their right age, i think they should get married... :) 

i am not comparing, but i can't help but notice..when wb and lny dating came out most of the netizens reaction are okay, there are a lot who is sad as wb is taken and but mostly are congratulating them..but when jis and kmh dating came out there are those congratulations but there is more hate on the dating thing, particularly to kmh..why oh why..
i've read somewhere that in a survey conducted for the top korean cf's endorser for september 2013, jo in sung (8th), won bin (4th or 7th) and lee na young(10th) are in the top 10..so i believe lee na young is really that popular in korea along side won bin and jo in sung..
this is just my opinion though..i hope i don't offend anyone.. :)>-

Haha, you're right! if you truly love someone, you must fight for her/him! but if you have a lot of things to consider b4 you shout out what's inside you..then i can say that these things are more important to you than her/him..but if the people can see the genuine love or your true feelings for each other, eventually they will accept you and support in everything that you do! Just be honest...;)

If JIS and KMH were dating then, and now became a real couple,.then what these two people are afraid of? maybe their relationship doesn't bloom when they were together and they came up to a realization that their hearts can't beat as one..or maybe they or one of them realized that his/her already belongs to someone else..Someone who's really pretty and cool..;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,@insung143hyekyo , me tooo do agree with you,our thing are consensus.! \m/ ;) the twtwb teams,director,writer nim,they knew what happened between Jis & Shk。i means(the director & writer nim knew what Jis feeling to Shk)))did you know what i mean?? :D;)

Guest crazywindblower

laquetahodge, thank you for your heads up and dropping by in our forum..your comment has been noted.. :) its not that i am being defensive or so, but just to make it clear i am not bashing anyone.. :)>- what i am just saying are purely my opinion and even said sorry if i offend someone..i did not even use any particular foul or bashful words..as this thread is a fun and warm place for us O2 shippers to share our thoughts about our couple.. :) we are trying our very best for this ship to sail..apologies if some comments here sounds or looks bashful to you or anybody else.. :)>-

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi! Laquetahodge nice to meet u! :) hope u can join our O2 shippers thread n gv us more update news from our o2 couples,and welcom. >:D< :x

Guest timi163

I don't think KIM C was even in Hawaii with JIS, as I remember it correctly he was in Infinity Challenge during that time.. :\">..I like KIM C , first time I heard him speak in IC,he's funny. I still have a feeling there is a part 2 of SHK and JIS tandem , it may not be TWTWB 2 but a different drama. <<crossing fingers>>

Thanks for the reminder @laquetahodge..I address and appreciate your concern. Yes maybe some of the comments here aren't sounds good or it's like were bashing anyone,..but no one here is really against anybody or what..shippers here are just being passionate and open to their opinion and i love that, but of course we should not go beyond the border. Thanks again! and nice meeting you! ^_^

@jocelyn yes we have a common thoughts regarding that...there are lots of things that they trying to hide from their audience but jis and shk cannot hide their intimate feelings 4 each other, we clearly see that through their laughs (their happy moments), the way they look at each other (its like, they are melting) and especially the CARE that they shown to each other (it is priceless!)..as a person, i can feel/see the sincerity of ds couple..It must have been LOVE! he he

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h ~O) gd morning,everybody have a good fine days 2days fo r everyone healthy,happiness,hard working etc.. :D :-bd。i love u all my O2 shippers!! Hwaiting! :x

hclover96 said: JIS left 2 messages on his fan cafe today.  The first one is pertaining to the false reports.  The message said, "Is misleading (false), do not worry - Jo In Sung"

The second message said, "Everyone be careful of the cold.  I'm now dying - fever - Jo In Sung".  Poor JIS is sick, but I can't help laughing at his message :P.  Hope he gets better soon :)

10313771115_978ee6f1e8_o.jpg
cr to baidu