[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest yonnaoh

thanks for the wonderful pics @hclover96, @kisseye, @zuizui, @shey428, and @crazywindblower for the info.... love you all :-*

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi! @hclover96,@zuizui,@crazywindblower,@kisseye,@shey428,@yonnaoh(xie xie ni men) thank you so much for u all info and so many Jis Shk gorgeous,charming,excellence pics! :x =D> ;;)

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 what, jis is seen with kim c again?! :-O are they the one dating? as they are always together..hahaha :):)>- but its okay, as long it is not a picture of jis and kmh together alone.. :)) :P:)>-
maybe jis is not feeling somehow cold. hence, the reason for his causaul attire.. :D:P

Guest crazywindblower

so both jis nd shk are in korea now, maybe they are communicating secretly..kekeke.. :\"> :D 8-> and maybe they are trying to make people believe that they are not seeing each other by going out or attending events with somebody else.. :P:)) they are really very goon in hide and seek..both of them are so private..
waaahhh, here goes again my delusional mind.. :)

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thanks chinggu for sharing that bts of kim bum and eun ji kiss scene.. 
this even raised my suspicion more as to why are they not releasing any bts of shk and jis kiss scenes..weehhhh? weehhh?  ~X( :-w what are they trying to hide between shk and jis! :-?  ~X(

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h @restudewi,@crazywibdblower,iaagree both of you said that (yeah! in their kissing scenes the esp10,may be Jis stolr the kiss,or that part rejected cut (ng kiss again n again n again :\"> 8-},may be both of them awkward and get shy...)so it cannot possibly to show public [-X \:D/ :\"> :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Kisseye,now i can see it that what you posted! thk you so much. :x :) anyway,i need to go have a sweet dream(i dream my lovely O2 couples) 8-> :\"> I-) hope 2moro got a great news from JIS SHK. [-O< 8-> :x

I think I like this picture,, because JIS is full attention to what PD kim says.. he doesn't give attention to the woman whom like seem to hug him :))... Imagining if SHK were that woman,,, JIS automatically give his magical gaze to her :))

No matter how many times I see this, it will always brings a smile to my face.  I think JIS is being naughty and sneaky here.  Since Oh Young is blind, she wouldn't be able to see him taking a bite first and then offering it to her, but JIS forgot that SHK can see :)).  He tried to do it more than once ;))

10158307624_19cbdb72b2_o.jpg
10158307374_850afeefcb_o.jpg
10158485936_a06b02ca71_o.jpg
10158484716_e38933dc20_o.jpg
10158484076_60132b7ba1_o.jpg
10158483826_c15aeb13a2_o.jpg
10158303704_53a8213776_o.jpg
10158385805_c706f36632_o.jpg
10158478726_10d7565113_o.jpg
10158300084_1f99d76e25_o.jpg

crazywindblower said: i am just wondering too in the 4th photo that zuizui posted,is jis hand is on shk lap? :-?:-/ is he in a position where in he is trying to rest head down while his hands are resting on shk lap (though there is a paper i think on shk lap before jis hands)..are they that super close for jis to do that..shk let him do that.. :-?

but still i find that photo too sweet! :x8-> its like they are a couple trying to rest.. :x but some interrupts them.. :)):P

is it also really common that during breaks the main leads sit side by side each other? i mean their chairs are placed side by side for them to rest.. :-/

Yes!! Them really makes us Spinning People here.... b-(

I'm sorry but the pics or Video give me the feeling that is them be more then a friend ! :)>-

Old BTS pics

eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e

AringcopyplusmnacircordmmacrEgravemacr_2

This they hug each other. i don't see there have this Scene in DC  :-??   @hclover96  How about you ?  Or had you saw that it ? :)]

Bighug_zps82d19b22.jpg

there seems to be a secret :-?

af187260gw1e5gwjkhybxg208c080u0x.gif