[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

i want a behind the scenes (bts) of the cotton candy scene, the snow mountain trip scene, the almost kiss scenes, the forced kiss scene, the kiss scene on the couch, the piggyback scenes, the argument on the top of the hill, the carrying of oh young scenes,the kiss on the verenda (last episode) and the last kiss scene with cherry blossoms on their background.. :(( waahhhhh, where are those bts ~X( pd staff, sbs, director kim, writer nim where are the bts of this scenes..please release them too! share it to us O2 shippers!!! [-O< [-O< :-S :(:(( =((

Guest yonnaoh

@nith, your'e right hye kyo should be in the middle Its my first time to watched the bts that kisseye posted it was funny how the guys want to have a picture with sHK wearing the wedding gown, its like they want to be his groom, what man would not want that to happen? :D :x

Please be mindful not to quote long images / videos because it is against the Soompi rules! Keep this notice in mind as you all continue to post now and in the future. Thank you! :)

I think Director Kim just likes to troll us O2 shippers :P   The guy is practically in every pic between JIS and SHK.  I mean he could have been on either side of O2, but no, he has to be right in between them :-L

021113choInSungAndSongHyekyo.jpg
10129800144_eb17562c0b_o.jpg
7FCLPsf4W6I99Lr1bHINa1kljS4GN_cpafWorwXu

Luckily we have PS experts who took care of Director Kim :))

86546000.jpg
9nfn.jpg

We just need someone to take care of Director Kim for the third picture now :P

Guest shey428

Not to be rude. But may i ask?

Is it against soompi rules to use some photos from series? Coz its obviously from the series. Just like what im doing. It is understood that quotes made from the pictures are just pure delusional. Coz again, its obviously from the series.

Ive visit some threads and they are more delusional than us. Thats why they are fast moving.

How can we go on if we dont have these delusional minds?

Its as if its telling us to stop hoping and dreaming. As if we are doing wrong...?

I dont know... Aigoooo...

This sucks!

Watching all the bts, I can tell JIS is a real gentleman and a caring guy.  Don't know if it's just towards SHK or he's like that towards everyone else.  In this pic, he put his hand behind SHK's head so her head won't get cold.  What a gentleman :x

10130793133_fab4a9d9e2_o.jpg

He also helped brush off the snow on her coat.  I really wanted to know if that was part of the script or did he do that on his own will.

10130662295_04a0cdf666_o.png
10130735726_5770797477_o.png

And I just like this pic.  It has a "couple" feel to it :P

10130592124_28e9d5531a_o.jpg

shey428 said: Not to be rude. But may i ask?

Is it against soompi rules to use some photos from series? Coz its obviously from the series. Just like what im doing. It is understood that quotes made from the pictures are just pure delusional. Coz again, its obviously from the series.

Ive visit some threads and they are more delusional than us. Thats why they are fast moving.

How can we go on if we dont have these delusional minds?
Its as if its telling us to stop hoping and dreaming. As if we are doing wrong...?

I dont know... Aigoooo...

This sucks!

@shey428 The O2 shippers here are free to post images, videos, and comments of any kinds, but please make a note not to quote the images / videos because doing so wastes the images' bandwidths and causes the forums to load slowly. Also, not all users have fast internet connections. So, do not feel that the shippers here are not allowed to post images, videos, and comments at all, regardless of how 'delusional' they may be. :)

Guest shey428

@ebulli3nt @hclover96

Ahhh.. Thats a relief.. Whew!

It means literally quote. Aigoo.

Thanks chinggus.. Nomu nomu kumapsumnida. :D

Taenida.. 등의 구호 :D

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 i agree with you that jis seems to be really a gentleman..just looking at those bts of him and shk, he seems to be caring to her.. :x :) i hope someone who has observed or followed jis in the past years in his past dramas or movies, will tell us if he is like this to his female co-stars..kekeke.. :D 
looking at them together on those bts, laughing, smiling, caring for each other..makes me feel that there is a "real couple" between the two of them.. :x i really like them both so much! :x 8->

Guest crazywindblower

btw,have a great week ahead chinggus!  :-bd ;)
leets, keep on praying and hoping that we hear good news very soon about our O2 couple! :x :) aja aja! fighting! :-bd

Guest kyoju143

hahaha thanks for getting rid of director kim in the picture of JIS and Shk , the pictures looks way more better and wayx10000000 more romantic .... hahahahah

Guest crazywindblower

since most of shk's past relationship are her co-star in her drama and those guys are really big names in the k-ent industry, maybe just maybe she is being careful now in letting the public know of her personal life..to avoid nasty rumors and people bashing her so much..but people should not blame her, she is one of korea's most beautiful actress.. 
so my delusional mind is thinking that there is really something going on between shk and jis..and she is trying to protect her personal life now (coz if i am correct, she again fall for her co-star)..same as for jis, since if ever this is his first of falling for his co-star..so i think he is trying to protect his personal life too..most especially he might be trying to protect hye kyo more from bashers and nasty rumors..

i don't know why jis has to admit he is dating kmh, what's in it for kmh, did shkhas a say or agreed as well with that admittion.. :-? 
chinggus, this is just my thoughts/opinion.. 
am i being too delusional? :D don't blame me because for me, jis and shk actions speaks louder that their words of we're just friends or i don't fall for my co-stars.. :P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi!guys i am back!gd afternoon ! Special to thanks all of my O2 chinggus posted so many excellence pics!

:x 8-> hi! ebulli3nt,nice to meet u! ;;) .