Fall Out Boy tease "left-field collaborations" on new album

sugarplum892

Fall Out Boy have revealed plans to include some "left-field" collaborations on their new album.
The band will release their new collection Save Rock and Roll on April 15/16 worldwide and have teased some surprising guests for the record.
Fall Out Boy, February 2013

"There are going to be a couple of guests," singer Patrick Stump told Billboard. "I think we're going to keep mom about it for now."
Fall Out Boy recently teamed up with rapper 2 Chainz for their new single 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)' and have hinted that the remaining guests follow in the same suit.
"Those are the last things that we're working out," Pete Wentz continued. "I don't think all of the contracts have been signed yet. 
"But I will say that if people are excited about the 2 Chainz idea, there's more exciting stuff."
Members of American rock band Fall Out Boy from right to left, Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley arrive for a performance onboard the Australian Warship HMAS Tobruk in Sydney, Australia,  Tity Boi aka 2 Chainz

Guitarist Joe Trohman added: "More left-field stuff, but to me it doesn't feel left-field. We all like different stuff. 
"I look at it like these four Venn diagrams that kind of all come together in the middle on a bunch of strange stuff that makes cool music. "
Fall Out Boy's new single 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)' is available to download now.
Source

Archived