Guest jjsweeter0211

7번방의 선물', 900만 돌파…개봉 27일만에 쾌거

http://news.nate.com/view/20130218n32807
http://news.nate.com/view/20130218n32627

Guest jjsweeter0211

BDZMMtnCYAAzw3f.jpg:large
박신혜 @ssinz

저.. 정말 큰 선물을 받았습니다. 우리 7번방의선물 가족들에게 받은 너무 소중하고 감사한 선물 ㅠㅠㅠ 감사합니다. 사랑합니다♥

I.. really have received a huge gift. Our ‘Miracle of Cell No.7’ family have received a very valuable and thankful giftㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much. Love you all♥- ShinHye

cr translation to original source

Guest jjsweeter0211

2013021901000737000038091.jpg2013021901000737000038092.jpg2013021901000737000038093.jpg

1000만 관객돌파 앞둔 '7번방의 선물', "우리끼리도 축포 좀…"

http://news.nate.com/view/20130219n08125

10 million viewers !
Congratulations!! This movie keeps breaking its own record at a lightening speed!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Staff and cast members of ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ and ‘Miracle of Cell No.7′ congratulate Park Shin Hye on her birthday

20130220_parkshinhye_birthday.jpg

It was actress Park Shin Hye‘s 23rd birthday on February 18th and not only did fans celebrate the occasion, but so did the staff and cast members of ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘ and ‘Miracle of Cell No.7‘.

To commemorate the occasion, Park Shin Hye’s co-stars and staff members of tvN‘s ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ threw a surprise birthday party for the actress on the drama set.

In addition, director Lee Hwang Kyung, actors Ryu Seung RyongJung Jin YoungKim Jung Tae, and more of ‘Miracle of Cell No.7′ prepared a special movie poster with messages to celebrate her birthday. Park Shin Hye uploaded the proof shot above (right) onto her Twitter and wrote, “I… received a very big present. A very precious and thankful gift I received from our ‘Miracle of Cell No.7′ family. Thank you. I love you.”

A representative of her agency stated, “Park Shin Hye celebrated her birthday on the set of ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ all day. She’s even more touched and happy after receiving the heartwarming messages from her ‘Miracle of Cell No.7′ sunbaes and fellow actors.”

Happy birthday, Park Shin Hye!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/staff-and-cast-members-of-flower-boy-next-door-and-miracle-of-cell-no-7-congratulate-park-shin-hye-on-her-birthday

Guest sanghun99

Park Shin Hye51

Park Shin Hye celebrated her birthday, tweeted, “I…received a really big present. It’s a precious gift I am so thankful for from our ‘The Gift of Room 7’ family ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you. I love you. ♥”

http://koreandrama.com/park-shin-hye-celebrated-her-birthday-tweeted-ireceived-a-really-big-present-its-a-precious-gift-i-am-so-thankful-for-from-our-the-gift-of-room-7-family/

Guest jjsweeter0211

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 19px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; "Park Shin Hye at Midnight TV Entertainment

Guest chenile

align="center"Number 7 Room's Gift already got 9.000.000 viewers!! <:-P <:-P

20130221094658_270217_600_276.JPG

201302202144274336.jpg

20130221_1361404281.jpg

201302210832581310_1.jpg

Seongsehwan Busan Bank CEO watching 7 Room's Gift

ae_1361346542_823079387_0.jpg

cr to nate

MIRACLE IN CELL NO.7 to Screen in 4 Languages

Scheduled to Meet International Fans on January 26th  alJElRcJJycxwcVKxOyD.jpg  Miracle in Cell No.7, directed by LEE Hwan-kyung, will screen in four languages: Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese. According to the production company, Miracle in Cell No.7 will start meeting foreign fans by screening in multiple languages on January 26th; English (Lotte Cinema Hongick Univ Branch), Japanese (Lotte Cinema Avenuel Branch), and Chinese (Lotte Cinema Cheongnyangni Branch). A representative of the production company said, “The multilingual screening is a very exceptional case. We made this decision because Miracle in Cell No.7 is a film that can impress every viewer regardless of nationality or age. This proves once again how interested people are in this film.” Miracle in Cell No.7 is a human comedy about the seemingly impossible mission of Yong-gu (RYU Seung-ryong), who has the intelligence of a 6-year-old, as he cooperates with career criminals in order to bring his daughter to his prison cell which outsiders are strictly forbidden to enter. The official release date is January 24th. http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/news.jsp?mode=VIEW&seq=2182

Archived