Do you dress sexy, cute, simple, weird, boring, or...?

Guest Dollic

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackrosexoxo

Check out my blog and tell me ;)

I don't know I think I dress kind of laid-back and new york downtown inspired? It's hard to describe your personal style. I do dress "slutty" sometimes as I've been told by my friends. I often wear really sheer, and low cut pieces but imo it doesn't really matter because I'm flat as a cutting board with nothing to show
:))

Guest andrea minjungditan

I dress really boring, literally a sweater or t-shirt with skinny jeans everyday, and either converse or uggs for shoes. When I had volleyball, I wore dresses on days we had to dress up but those were the only times I did so. 

I have lots of clothes that are cute and everything, but I don't wear them because I don't feel comfortable and I'm self-conscious about my weight so I hide it with sweaters, and if I'm wearing regular t-shirts, they're somewhat loose. 

Guest vanillaminty

My dress style is pretty clean and simple. I have a preppy fashion sense, so I don't like to wear extravagant or outrageous clothes. I'd like to think I dress like a jcrew rep, but I'm probably not that polished haha.

Guest deviliq

I love cute dress style. Basically been cute need to support with lot of accessories (hair clip, bracelet, beanie), so I only dress it in certain occasion. For normal day, a t-shirt & jean are perfect for me.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NicoleC1430293431

I have a mixed style, I guess. I sometimes dress cute (not overly cute but like baggy sweaters etc), chic (love wearing skinnies with a leather jacket) and mature also. I like blazers, skater skirts and I practically live in my doc martins during the winter.
You can see some of my outfits on my blog! :) http://nhyc.blogspot.co.uk

Guest SharonW

I would probably say simple and cute. Maybe a little gothic as well. I have a lot of darker clothes, and I wear a lot of pastel/ floral dresses as well.I also like to wear a lot of vintage accessories. I also really like to wear studded shirts and jackets. I guess I'm a bit of everything in between. I guess It really depends on how I feel.

Guest lilgangwolf

simple for school and everyday. usually just skinny jeans (or a miniskirt), boots, tank and a flannel shirt over. sexy classy for events. Something that shows a little curve, a little bit of skin.
Sometimes i see some really cute outfits and I like them, but I dont suit the cute look very well. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janie Lee

pinkframe_zps0672cf98.jpgi love floral prints, pink, girly clothing :) when i went to korea, omgshhhh it was like a playground. all the clothes were totally my style. it's so girly and cute. 
iframe> here's my youtube channel for makeup tutorials and i'm probably going to start uploading lookbook videos :D
www.youtube.com/koreanlovesbeauty   

Guest gcbarrientos

I like to wear large boy's clothes, especially that looks like a bit KPOP. I don't know, I'm just comfortable wearing clothes like those. Luckily, I found an online shop that sells those clothes. :)

Guest sarahjohnson

I am a teenager and i would like to wear short and sexy dresses.
My all the clothes are special and my selection is very interesting. Planing to show you my collection next time.
I shop my sexy and cute dresses from online stores. Visit here for details.

Guest madbrows

Simple. Always slim-straight jeans with dunk highs. Tops vary according to season: long sleeve plaid shirts/button ups for spring and summer, collared sweaters for fall and winter. 

Hmm.. It depends. I'm in a high school where 50 % of my classes are dance or PE where I have to wear training clothes. And some days I just feel lazy so I don't want to change at school so I just wear it the whole day. But when I do care I guess my clothing style would be considered sexy haha. Half of all the shirts I own are shirts that shows the belly ^.^ Or it's transparent, or it's both :o haha but yeah.. When it comes to pants it's always tight jeans, I think I'm to skinny to wear shorts.. haha

Guest ibexrawrrr

On a regular school day, I kind of just throw on whatever. I see the same people everyday anyways, so I don't really care about how I dress. When it come's to school, comfort is key!
When it comes to special events and formals, that's months of planning! I already started planning my kcon outfit, and I'm not even sure when Kcon is this year. I'll be meeting new people, and probably only going to see them once so I gotta "dress to impress" LOL

I think the older I get..the less I care..=xBut usually during warm weather, I like to wear dresses, when it's cold: lots of layers (cardigans) and oversized sweaters became my new thing. 

Archived