Do you dress sexy, cute, simple, weird, boring, or...?

Guest Dollic

Guest hearthealer

I tend to dress really simple, streamlined...
Cold months: lots of sweaters, cardis (thick and chunky to really thin "appearances only" types) with jeans and tights, flats or sneakers or simple pumps, maybe the odd heeled oxford and boots...recently combat boots
Warm months: dresses, lots of them...skirts too, with flats and heels...
i tend to wear really simply accessories...i like looking put-together but not like i have to wake up an hr earlier to pick out my OOTD...KWIM?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to dress up "chic" with blazers everyday. Nowadays I am more into mixing different genre and form a team with it. I guess my style would be: chic, feminine, edgy and casual. :)

Guest anmeijo

my wardrobe is confusing... because i shop and dress according to my mood it's mostly feminine though, with old fashioned items here and there. i like to really mix it up but some days, and its hard for me to do casual.

I dress like that usually, very simple. I dress for the purpose and most of the time try to stay preppy also i prefer to cover as much skin as possible i dont know why haha. Imo to those of you who mentioned about dressing simple is boring etc and stuff like that, i find that simple/boring is the style, if you are confident/appealing in whatever you are wearing compared to those dressed more elaborately- you would still definitely get more attention (if that is what you are looking for, dont lie to yourselves :D)1360111657252.jpg

Guest loveslick

I used to dress really casual in high school, but now that I started college, I'm putting more of an effort into my appearance everyday and I would define my style as feminine! I really like wearing pink and things with ribbons on it - lol - but I tend to gravitate towards dresses and shirts with interesting geometric or abstract printing on it too. 

Guest reilalee

This is hard.. I dress up depending on my mood. I went through a preppy person phase, to baggy hiphop stuff to the casual jeans and sweaters.
I do respect people who can pull off any look!

Hm for school these days, especially because it's cold, I throw on a couple grandma sweaters. I think I'm just too lazy to bother on school days but on certain days when I'm going to see certain people or go to other places I like to dress up cute/feminine.

Guest hamcham

Lately, very simple x) ;;dark-wash or black jeans + any random top/sweater + a scarf, if it's cold + uggs/flats. heh.
if I feel like putting in more effort, maybe a bit cute/classy (at least, I like to think so?) -  floral tops, blazers, pumps/flats/oxfords, shorts+tights, dark jeans, skirts... 
Always, cute earrings, though. :3 I only got my ears pierced last year, and I'm still loving being able to wear earrings :"Dbut rarely any other jewelry (except for my couple ring~)... only when I have time, haha.

Guest hellopandaluv

I'd say my everyday style is a mix of preppy and lady like. :-) Taylor Swift is one of my style inspirations. I love nautical prints, pastel and floral dresses, cardigans, riding boots, ballet flats and silk scarves. I do own a few edgier pieces though, like my black leather jacket.

Guest shooting_stars

Like a lot of other soompiers, my style varies, depending on my mood/the occasion.
Most of the time, I wear simple items - plain colored t-shirts (I only own one graphic tee that I wear out; I'm extremely picky about designs), skinny jeans, sweatshirts, and sneakers/flats. I would say, if you saw me on a regular day, I'd probably look like a skater chick.
But I also love dresses (not skirts), so I've got a feminine side to me that I love to embrace as well. For some occasions, I also like to embrace the "classy" look with blouses, shorts + tights, heels, etc.
I would say Dia Frampton has definitely become one of my style icons. :)
I absolutely LOVE the edgy, casual streetwear look, but it's really hard for me to put together an edgy outfit and actually look good in it, so unfortunately, it's not a look I can pull off really well...I do own a few (very few) edgy items, but I don't wear them that often. :/

I love to wear shorts with colorful tops and high heels/angel boots...and normally will wear more than one piece of top with lot of accessories...not a fan of short skirt or jeans tho coz they're uncomfortable. Sometimes I also love to wear dress but not sexy or tight dress.

So I guess my style is casual?

Guest VividDusk

I’ve been told that my style is funky and cute. But I do have my days of just throwing on a sweater/t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Sometimes something simple is the way to go. Especially on cold days!

Depends on how lazy I am. The more time I have before going to school, the more layers I wear haha
On lazy days I only wear jeans and a sweater

I mostly wear preppy or edgy/punky clothes. I really like studs and leather and sweaters/shirts with collars and/or ribbon bows

Archived