[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said:
cherryblossomkawai said: @Ally I love Park Shin Hye. She is a good actress but her kiss are the worst. She is always stiff. All actress should follow Yoon Eun Hye. She is the best kisser in korean dramas. Please IU follow YEH.
I have BAD NEWS. If they postpone the kiss scene because of the rain, we won't have it this week . I check Seoul's meteo (they are filming at Seoul, right ? ). The rain is here until this Sunday. 

beanshpy said:
a kiss in the rain would have been perfect...

the scene...

SS saw JH and YA together...then SS ran away crying...in the rain....JH chased her trying to stop her from walking in the rain...but she's not listening....then JH shouted (while he's all soaked up).."it's you that I want" SS stopped...could not move...then she faced him (still crying)...JH came near her..."don't you get it? i like you, i have never felt anything like this before..." SS was touched ...still crying, JH wiped her tears away..then BOOM! the kiss!!!! a long passionate kiss under the pouring rain....

awww...this makes me hate the PD. how could I think of a better scene than him! lol. 
Okay... So, I keep looking at this. LOL. And the writer in me couldn't help but actually write out the scene... so here it is for all of our fangirling (or fanboying) eyes:

"Joon Ho-ssi!"

Startled, he turned around and found himself face to face with Choi Yeon Ah. He quickly glanced at the entrance of Gabi Entertainment before looking at his ex-girlfriend, the other half of the current scandal he was caught in. "Oh. Yeon-Ah."

"You're still here," she stated with a smile, a hand moving to grip at the strap of her purse.

"Oh. Yes." Joon Ho looks towards the entrance again and clears his throat, fiddling with the keys in his hand.

Yeon Ah followed the direction of his gaze and felt her smile dropping. With a deep sigh, she smiled widely again. She had to remain positive and remind Joon Ho of their past together, how well they were together. The fact that he was temporarily distracted by Soon Shin was something unacceptable and it was up to her to redirect his attention. "Want to grab a drink with me?"

Joon Ho suppressed a sigh. "No, I have something I need to do."

"Really? That's a shame."

Drops of rain began to fall around them and they both move to attempt covering their head with their hands. "You should go before you get wet," Joon Ho said to Yeon Ah. "Aish... What is taking that girl so long?" he muttered to himself.

Yeon Ah's smile drops completely, a look of suppressed outrage flashed across her face. "Are you waiting for Soon Shin?"

Joon Ho looked surprised at her question before nodding awkwardly. "Oh."

Just then, the doors to Gabi Entertainment swings open and Soon Shin walks out. Her head is down as she struggles to open her umbrella. Both Joon Ho and Yeon Ah turns to look at her just as she raised her head. She abruptly stopped in surprise, her emotions clear upon her face - the shock at seeing Joon Ho and Yeon Ah and the heartbreak at how close they appeared to be at that very moment.

Soon Shin looked away to gather her courage before quickly nodding in their direction in greeting as she walked past them, trying her fastest to escape the scene that had been displayed before her.

"Soon Shin!"

She closed her eyes briefly, making a split second decision to pretend she didn't hear Joon Ho calling her name.

"Ya! Lee Soon Shin!"

She heard the echoing of running footsteps a moment before a warm hand wrapped itself around her elbow and swung her around. With wide eyes, Soon Shin stares up at Joon Ho soaked from head to toe at the downpour. He couldn't hide the look of exasperation as he intensely stared down at her. "Didn't you hear me calling?"

"Well..." She looked away. "You looked like you were busy with Yeon Ah-ssi."

He didn't answer and she pulled away from his touch. "I need to go." Giving him one last glance, Soon Shin walked away, feeling the tears welling in her eyes.

Joon Ho releases a sound of frustration before shouting after her, "Don't you get it? It's you that I want!"

She paused mid-step before slowly turning around. Her face clearly expresses her shock at his words and she feels the quickening of her heartbeat. She watched in disbelief as he approached her, breathing heavily. "Are you stupid? How could you not know? I like you."

Joon Ho feels his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he awaited her response. For the first time in a long time, he feels weightless, as though he was soaring. He watched the tears fall down her face and he reached out to brush them away, reminding them of the previous time he had done that. "I've always liked you."

His hand trailed to her jaw, cupping her face gently in the palm of his hand as he leaned in closer to her. Soon Shin's eyes fluttered closed and Joon Ho kissed her gently, pouring his love for her into this one moment, this one kiss.

When they parted, Joon Ho couldn't help but stare at her with a smile he couldn't suppress, no matter how hard he tried. Soon Shin blinked nervously and stepped away, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Depyunim, I like you too..."

LovelyJihan said: cherryblossomkawai said: @Ally I love Park Shin Hye. She is a good actress but her kiss are the worst. She is always stiff. All actress should follow Yoon Eun Hye. She is the best kisser in korean dramas. Please IU follow YEH.
I have BAD NEWS. If they postpone the kiss scene because of the rain, we won't have it this week . I check Seoul's meteo (they are filming at Seoul, right ? ). The rain is here until this Sunday. 

Guest jiaxin1603

akinahana89 said: beanshpy said:

the scene...

SS saw JH and YA together...then SS ran away crying...in the rain....JH chased her trying to stop her from walking in the rain...but she's not listening....then JH shouted (while he's all soaked up).."it's you that I want" SS stopped...could not move...then she faced him (still crying)...JH came near her..."don't you get it? i like you, i have never felt anything like this before..." SS was touched ...still crying, JH wiped her tears away..then BOOM! the kiss!!!! a long passionate kiss under the pouring rain....

awww...this makes me hate the PD. how could I think of a better scene than him! lol. 

Guest beanshpy

akinahana89 said: beanshpy said:

the scene...

@akinahana89

U put it so well

Both you & @beanshpy should be receiving awards

Then, I'm sure some reporters will see they kiss, and the next day their kissing will be the nation's headline saying SS is the 3rd party between JH & YA

Just something the writer might be doing ....

Guest iheartyou1518

Assist. Director : IU-shi and jung suk-shi your kiss scene is next! 
JJS: 274E744051D0D7971E6647.gif

IU: 3xpjju.jpg
cr: gif and pic to owner

Guest maejm

it's "plum rain"season in SK now.. normally it would last two months.not some thunder storm that  suddenly happened and stopped any minute. So I doubt they expect to film the kiss in sunny dry weather from the beginning. maybe they already filmed it , but release the news to bait viewers, then release another new about change the plot to rainy kiss / indoor kiss

iu93jjang said:

airbening said:

@edensor yeah..that from episode 12, right?? Ah..I miss "heroes". And do you remember that in "Go Show" IU had admitted watching "Yado** "movies, but IU does not seem so interested because it's not like her thinking.

lol i remember that.. a lot of people are taken back with what her said.. because she have Nation little sister title but watch that kind of thing =)) =))

That time IU said yadong is boring because there is so rush and just BANG! and no story behind it, right? Or something like that =))

Really?? IU aaid that?

Has to have a story rather than BANG??

Woww....this girl really knows well

Archived