[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@AlobAro
I have another question secret-smiley-face.gif

W-H-Y are you always on my case :-L   those may be wishful thinking ...but it will have to happen!  And do you have cat-phobia? If it's double-post it's only me! me! me!  and when you have to run over something with your car ...it has to be the cat !!!!? really the ...cat??!!! >:P  

[-X

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

who said JJS is not handsome?? i'm gonna slap this in their face..  ;)
20130304173806762.jpeg

20130304173806810.jpeg
cr: as tagged
kekeke..  it's not even worth an argument! love this guy!   :-*

LoveSG said: annamchoi said: Since we are into describing JJS /JH... This is the precise meaning of GOOD LOOKING! Definition of GOOD-LOOKING! : having a pleasing or attractive appearance — good–look·er noun Related to GOOD-LOOKING Synonyms aesthetic (also esthetic or aesthetical or esthetical), attractive, beauteous, bonny (also bonnie) [chiefly British], comely, cute, drop-dead, fair, fetching, good, good-looking, goodly, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, likely, lovely, lovesome, pretty, ravishing, seemly, sightly, stunning, taking, well-favored As for me, beyond JJS good looking appearance, I really find him one talented actor/singer rolled into one! Got to know just recently and I can say he is blessed with such a singing/acting prowess that all artist cant possessed ..not to pun anybody..no offense meant..He started in theater the training EQUALS DISCIPLINE +HARD WORK. Theatre is a collaborative form of fine art that uses live performers to present the experience of a real or imagined event before a live audience in a specific place. The performers may communicate this experience to the audience through combinations of gesture, speech, song, music, and dance. Theater is the most immediate form of performance for any actor; there is nothing quite like the feeling of performing for a live audience. Acting in the theater is quite different from acting for television, film, or commercials. JJS possess what a REAL ACTOR SHOULD BE.... :)

@iheartyou1518
whatttttt?????!!!!!wooow  *elll noo it's a war %-(  ...uri JJS is not handsome????!!! who said that??!! plss that person show me ur face or paliiii take back what u said about URI JJS isn't handsome,malduandeo does that even make sense... :-O %-( :-t

annamchoi said: LoveSG said: annamchoi said: Since we are into describing JJS /JH... This is the precise meaning of GOOD LOOKING! Definition of GOOD-LOOKING! : having a pleasing or attractive appearance — good–look·er noun Related to GOOD-LOOKING Synonyms aesthetic (also esthetic or aesthetical or esthetical), attractive, beauteous, bonny (also bonnie) [chiefly British], comely, cute, drop-dead, fair, fetching, good, good-looking, goodly, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, likely, lovely, lovesome, pretty, ravishing, seemly, sightly, stunning, taking, well-favored As for me, beyond JJS good looking appearance, I really find him one talented actor/singer rolled into one! Got to know just recently and I can say he is blessed with such a singing/acting prowess that all artist cant possessed ..not to pun anybody..no offense meant..He started in theater the training EQUALS DISCIPLINE +HARD WORK. Theatre is a collaborative form of fine art that uses live performers to present the experience of a real or imagined event before a live audience in a specific place. The performers may communicate this experience to the audience through combinations of gesture, speech, song, music, and dance. Theater is the most immediate form of performance for any actor; there is nothing quite like the feeling of performing for a live audience. Acting in the theater is quite different from acting for television, film, or commercials. JJS possess what a REAL ACTOR SHOULD BE.... :)

Guest iheartyou1518

lovelyJihan said: @iheartyou1518
whatttttt?????!!!!!wooow  *elll noo it's a war %-(  ...uri JJS is not handsome????!!! who said that??!! plss that person show me ur face or paliiii take back what u said about URI JJS isn't handsome,malduandeo does that even make sense... :-O %-( :-t

@annamchoi @tiendoank @LoveSG @everyone said very well all things that describe JJS
I may be the only one who not quite the sameX_X sorry...i think i said many things different from the majority

To be honest, I don't think JJS is a handsome guybeing handsome is something to do with his physical attributes: face (mainly)unfortunately handsome guys don't necessarily have quality characters to balance their physical attributesif (i said if only) someone with Won Bin look alike, but he's bossy, nasty, arrogant, self-center, self-absorbed, disrespectful to women & elders, stuck-up....his so-called-good looking is just like paint over rusted metal. It's disgusting & annoying to the max.
JJS is an average guy with unique charisma...one that other actors rarely have he acts with various emotion that touch deep into our soul..his acting does not only limited to facial expression, every cell of his body goes into motion to portray the character he's acting (someone said this in the earlier page...i forgot who)that's a rare gem...even a veteran actor doesn't necessarily own that kind of skillhis humility & down-to-earth characters draws me closer to him, in a sense that it feels like he's someone i can befriend if we ever have a chance to cross path
If i have to choose Wonbin (even Jang Dong Gun) & JJS, i definitely choose JJSNo offense to Wonbin...sorry Wonbin's fans
All in all...he's like a hubby's material to meLOL...sorry, i can't help it

edit:*blink2* what ??i'm back being yukiyukiku

Guest AlobAro

@KatKat09 said: @AlobAro
I have another question secret-smiley-face.gif
W-H-Y are you always on my case :-L   those may be wishful thinking ...but it will have to happen!  And do you have cat-phobia? If it's double-post it's only me! me! me!  and when you have to run over something with your car ...it has to be the cat !!!!? really the ...cat??!!! >:P 
[-X

Guest maejm

yeah many people don't consider JJS handsome...saw some comments about he is not pretty enough and dosn't have something called "leading aura" ( donno WTF is that )
but good looking or not ,imo he's one of the most versatile actors in k-drama. he plays totally different characters with  finesse.  As a k-movie lover,  I hope he could act more in films & win more awards,make a name for himself like fellow musical actor Cho Seung-woo.

do u guys thing they netizens kind look down if the guy isn't tall,what's this obsession with the tall guys anyway,well i have to admit i used to like tall guys but after JJS and Taeyang, i was sold.. i think it's all about charisma..JJS has King Khan's charisma lol.. that's makes him perfect in my eyes :-* :x

I'd love imagining JJS sits next to director, watching fellow actor filming their parts portraying a mixture of expressions and emotion. This actor keeps making a mess and JJS calmly gets up from his chair and says: "come here. I'll show you how it's done."..
JJS is a bottle of aged wine. Not carbonated soda.

Archived