[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I barely can concentrate today.. thanks to IU on top!!!
I restrain myself so hard not to repost pictures because all I want to do is displaying their 100% chemistry that I have never seen before. I dunno why and what causes it that way, but Jo Jung Seok and IU are match made in heaven. They just need to sit there and smile and the effect is so powerful it creates too many imagination in helpless fans' heads.
Well, everyone... our patience is starting to be paid off, and all I can say is that the result is worth the waiting. This might be the intention from the writer to delay the romance, so we have enough cuteness with higher intensity until the drama ends..
Today is our day. Tomorrow is our day, too. and Sunday.. I have no idea what Sunday has in store, but I'm sure we are going to melt in front of our screens. Somebody might need to take my remaining as I  believe I'm going to be puff of smoke...

Guest jjsiu

tiendoank said: I barely can concentrate today.. thanks to IU on top!!!
I restrain myself so hard not to repost pictures because all I want to do is displaying their 100% chemistry that I have never seen before. I dunno why and what causes it that way, but Jo Jung Seok and IU are match made in heaven. They just need to sit there and smile and the effect is so powerful it creates too many imagination in helpless fans' heads.
Well, everyone... our patience is starting to be paid off, and all I can say is that the result is worth the waiting. This might be the intention from the writer to delay the romance, so we have enough cuteness with higher intensity until the drama ends..
Today is our day. Tomorrow is our day, too. and Sunday.. I have no idea what Sunday has in store, but I'm sure we are going to melt in front of our screens. Somebody might need to take my remaining as I  believe I'm going to be puff of smoke...

I think I am going to get another translation for this song. It's so pedestrian. And the lyrics can be made more romantic. Like " I love you completely, darling" instead of " I totally love you, darling"
Plus a few other lines needs to be tweaked.

Whoaa... just read news on AKP that Taeyang will release a solo album on september qgt.gifJust exactly IU's comeback month. I heard its going to be september. And another weird rumour I heard is that IU's concept is sun. Which is actually means taeyang 5ff0.gif
So WHAT IS THIS?? Is this another coincident?qgt.gifHow great is that if it turn out tobe true qgt.gif 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/big-bangs-taeyang-to-release-a-solo-album-this-september-g-dragon-album-concert

Guest iheartyou1518

edensor said: Whoaa... just read news on AKP that Taeyang will release a solo album on september qgt.gifJust exactly IU's comeback month. I heard its going to be september. And another weird rumour I heard is that IU's concept is sun. Which is actually means taeyang 5ff0.gif
So WHAT IS THIS?? Is this another coincident?qgt.gifHow great is that if it turn out tobe true qgt.gif 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/big-bangs-taeyang-to-release-a-solo-album-this-september-g-dragon-album-concert

Guest normalahamid

edensor said: Whoaa... just read news on AKP that Taeyang will release a solo album on september qgt.gifJust exactly IU's comeback month. I heard its going to be september. And another weird rumour I heard is that IU's concept is sun. Which is actually means taeyang 5ff0.gif

IU temune... 5ff0.gif Since the Heroes day.Because she likes him, so I do too 5ff0.gifBut he is the most handsome man in this whole universe who can pull mohawk the best!No one I see it pull it better than Taeyang qgt.gifAnd he is cute too... her smiling eyes... qgt.gif and I believe he like IU. He always acting weird around her 5ff0.gif

Here i am @ coffee bean having a cup of cappuchino and green tea opera cake enjoying soompi

Then i read taeyang being IU's crush here *bewildered*

After squealing IU on top of JJS, we say taeyang as if he's the magic for IU

How would JJS feel .... [-X

Just kidding people...love to rub salt on your backs

Kekekekeke

tiendoank said:

I barely can concentrate today.. thanks to IU on top!!!

Count me in.  The feeling is as if I am on top of JJS and not IU. It is as if i feel what she feels! hehe   ;;):D

=)) bwhuahahahahahahahaha

I am certainly the only one who love IU being in the top

Archived