[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

@ZarraJae said: @AlobAro Haha, IJ didn't even have a "holding hand" moment with CW, what more a kiss  :D. She's got nothing to remember him by except "I am sorry. There is a misunderstanding" from CW. Maybe she should have kept the spoon and bowl he used when he had dinner at her home - that way she'd at least have a momento of him having once used the utensils.  >:) >:)   ^:)^  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest AlobAro

iu2
elo.. elo... what a fine lady u are...
the expression is like an arrow to the heart... ermmm...

cr: edensor

Guest AlobAro

i'll blow the candies to smithereens... i want belgian chocs... i don't want home made candies.. ppl from the north don't have any talents in candy making... i know that for a fact... i have tasted them... yucky yucky yuck..! ... ahaha... (..this is just a joke... i know that someone from the north is highly talented in making bombs actually..)

yoeda said: jjsiu said: LoveSG said: jjsiu said: tiendoank said:
My scenario : SS joins audition for musical. The role needs her to play guitar. JH takes the chance to teach her how to play. That will require him to hug her from the back and some hand touching. In fact, SS actually possesses the hidden talent in guitar playing, and soon she becomes very good in playing it. Junho is amazed to find that his [potential] girl posseses too many hidden talents..
10 years later: Ss is not only an actress, but also a musician...

ZarraJae

said: @atilia I think it was a wise move on her part as she was just debuting as an actress, and beggars can't be choosers. She did really well there and garnered lots of interest from viewers and tv producers. She wasn't vain nor scared to choose a role that is not based solely on looks alone - smart and professional, uri Ji-Eun  :-* Seeing how she has grown, I'm pretty sure she is ready for an image change (she is after all in her 20's already). Look at Suzy, she had a kiss in Dream High then went on to kissing LSG (hot hot kiss too) in their most recent drama! What's more Suzy is younger than IU and both are idols. So we really or rather IU shouldn't use this so called national sister or whatever an excuse not to do kissing scenes anymore. The last time, the kissing scene with Woo Yung was aborted because they were concerned about fans' reaction from both sides!!! I want a REAL kiss, please  [-O<

Archived