[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

wow @newmario thanks for the preview!
the 2nd sister is now acting as a sister, which is good, so SS family is standing on their own feet this time, I hope the 1st sister will get a job now, I feel pity on her , I love their own lovelines here!
and the waiter? hahaha he is just assuming that SS likes him!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone think that our dear Junho is very "touchy" here? He seems to be touching SS alot, innocent gestures like hitting her arm, putting his arm on her shoulders while talking etc? Not that I'm complaining. Loving them a lot actually. It's just that it's pretty unusual to see so many in a KD especially a family one. :D

ZarraJae said: Does anyone think that our dear Junho is very "touchy" here? He seems to be touching SS alot, innocent gestures like hitting her arm, putting his arm on her shoulders while talking etc? Not that I'm complaining. Loving them a lot actually. It's just that it's pretty unusual to see so many in a KD especially a family one. :D

ZarraJae said: Does anyone think that our dear Junho is very "touchy" here? He seems to be touching SS alot, innocent gestures like hitting her arm, putting his arm on her shoulders while talking etc? Not that I'm complaining. Loving them a lot actually. It's just that it's pretty unusual to see so many in a KD especially a family one. :D

Guest jiaxin1603

@gotdlookz You have to refresh and start all over again. It happens to me too, the subs suddenly disappeared.

BHlGE6HCYAAituU.jpg:large
one more pic of sexy JJS with the guitar <3

@edensor: I would be so happy if the story turned out like that.

@jiaxin0603: You have a good point but im still holding out for SS to be singer because a) there must be a reason why the writer made Junho an ex-singer. B) His company manages both singers n actors c) what is the point of hiring 3 capable singers as leads (JJS, IU, and Lee Ji Hoon). I dont know with so many setups for singing related they could go with singer or maybe she can be both. Noticed how they keep saying Top Star n not Top actress. So maybe...

Archived