[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest jiaxin1603

@ahoxan I was also wondering whether Song Mi Ryung was sincere when she told Soon Shin she has the talent. While watching IU's cuts, though I have no idea what they are talking about, I don't know why but I got this feeling that Song Mi Ryung was lying to Soon Shin. The way she says it doesn't seems like she was sincere and she meant it. It seems to me that she has something up in her sleeves for her to act this way.

Guess I have to wait for eng subs in order to understand.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jiaxin1603 said: @ahoxan I was also wondering whether Song Mi Ryung was sincere when she told Soon Shin she has the talent. While watching IU's cuts, though I have no idea what they are talking about, I don't know why but I got this feeling that Song Mi Ryung was lying to Soon Shin. The way she says it doesn't seems like she was sincere and she meant it. It seems to me that she has something up in her sleeves for her to act this way.

Guess I have to wait for eng subs in order to understand.

Guest jiaxin1603

Actually, Song Mi Ryung may have been sincere.In E09, at the health club, before she was involved with giving lessons to Soon Shin & Shin Yi Jung...She said... even though Soon Shin looked ordinary, there was something in Soon Shin's gaze that she liked.Song Mi Ryung thought the six-months-debut & stardom was an extreme goal... but wasn't scoffing at it. :)

I thought that Song Mi Ryung was just trying to please Joon Ho by saying that and at the same time, she wants to keep her image to be well-like by "people". Looks like I'm wrong haha.

Guest jiaxin1603

She treated Soon Shin well upon first meeting her, before knowing Soon Shin's connection to Joon Ho.She even went so far as to apologize on Shin Yi Jung's behalf... whom she had significant connections to.Part of it was probably to uphold her "star" image...... but what she did was above and beyond merely upholding her image. :):D

EDIT:The writer is probably building up the "blood-ties" angle that's so significant in K-Dramas.I have questions about Song Mi Ryung's sincerity because there were/are many intersecting motivations.

I thought it was mainly due to the need to uphold her image. Since I remember the scene when Song Mi Ryung was in Joon Ho's office with Yi Jung, she was telling her that if she wants to be an actress, she should not be involve with "those people" something like that. So immediately I thought that she's only apologised to Soon Shin partly because she knows very well how a spoilt princess Yi Jung is like and probably that Yi Jung was the one at fault, and of course to maintain her star image in front of the people.

True, the writer is probably trying to built up the blood-ties. We will have to watch as the story progress to clear our doubts. Can't wait for ep 11. :)

Guest NEWMARIO

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" IU decides to become an actress

Source | 2013/04/07 | 57 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo298287.jpg

IU started to dream of being an actress at Lee Mi-sook's words.

On the episode of the KBS 2TV weekend drama, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best", Soon-shin (IU) decided to become an actress after thinking about what actress Song Mi-ryeong (Lee Mi-sook) told her.

Joon-ho (Jo Jeong-seok) told Soon-shin's mother Jeong-ae (Ko Doo-sim) about the contract between him and Soon-shin and his future plans of supporting her but she said, "I don't think acting is possible and we don't dream about such non-sense". She turned to Soon-shin and said, "Don't let your mind wander around and think about what you want to do".

Joon-ho tried to convince her mother once again but Soon-shin made up her mind and said she will return the down payment. She left the office although Joon-ho asked her if that was what she really wanted.

Sitting alone at a flight of stairs, Soon-shin was lost in thought and remembered what Mi-ryeong had said to her, giving her encouragement. "You are worthy of love just like anyone else. Believe in yourself". Soon-shin visited Mi-ryeong and asked, "I wanted to ask you once again. Do I have what it takes?"

Mi-ryeong answered her, "Of course. Don't you believe me?" Soon-shin decided to become an actress then.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

CR:HANCINEMA,NET

@huishengtan I agree. It's taking longer than last week. I hope subbers are not abandoning this and instead rely on subs from KBS instead, as in MDSY. The subs only come out after it's aired on KBSWorld and right now this drama is about 2 weeks/4 episodes behind. That's a long wait!
@Lady_Fay Annyeong :-h Wonderful to see you here too. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and insights to this drama as well.

Guest huishengtan

ZarraJae said: @huishengtan I agree. It's taking longer than last week. I hope subbers are not abandoning this and instead rely on subs from KBS instead, as in MDSY. The subs only come out after it's aired on KBSWorld and right now this drama is about 2 weeks/4 episodes behind. That's a long wait!

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Behind Scene: IU Waves to Her Fans on the Way Home

Posted on April 08, 2013 in drama by Sunny FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

3131_L_1365378764

A video of IU waving to her fans on the way back home from shooting You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin was uploaded on an online community.

In the video, IU is sticking her head out of a car window and waving at her fans. She also smiled and made a ‘v’ sign.

Netizens commented, “What a nice service for fans”, “So cute”, “She really loves her fans”.

Source: Interview365

cr: koreandrama.com

I just watched episode 10 again.. and omg.. I'm sooooo glad I wasn't able to watch Yijung's tantrums last night. She's freaking annoying and her whiny voice just drives me up a wall. Makes me sick. I'm glad she gets sets in her place by Soonshin, Joonho and Miryung. Someone has to control her mouth and her mom isn't helping her grow up.  :-&

@bella1025 I agree. She annoys the hell out of me and I don't understand why the writer has written her character to that extent. Is it really necessary to make her so pathetic? I mean, how many adults of her age have we seen who sits/lies down on the floor to throw a tantrum or to sulk? Kind of unrealistic to me. I just want to skip all her scenes, and same goes for Yeon Ah. But with Yeon Ah I'm just waiting for the day when our dear hero dumps her for SS - we saw bits of it in Ep 10 already and I can't wait for more - yay! Meanwhile, I love the three sisters and their "partners to be". Great pairings :D

ZarraJae said: @bella1025 I agree. She annoys the hell out of me and I don't understand why the writer has written her character to that extent. Is it really necessary to make her so pathetic? I mean, how many adults of her age have we seen who sits/lies down on the floor to throw a tantrum or to sulk? Kind of unrealistic to me. I just want to skip all her scenes, and same goes for Yeon Ah. But with Yeon Ah I'm just waiting for the day when our dear hero dumps her for SS - we saw bits of it in Ep 10 already and I can't wait for more - yay! Meanwhile, I love the three sisters and their "partners to be". Great pairings :D

Archived