[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas featuring the hottest K-pop female idols

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

The queens of K-pop are rising in fame internationally, and not just for their catchy music. Many of our recent K-drama leading ladies actually got their start as idols, or are currently hot on both scenes. To celebrate their success, we have partnered with Spotify to curate the K-pop Idols: Ladies Edition playlist!  Follow DramaFever on Spotify to hear the hottest songs from these female powerhouses and see some of your favorite K-Pop idols as leading ladies in these 10 amazing K-dramas.

5. You're the Best, Lee Shoo Shin, starring Lee Ji Eun (IU)

PS13081900012.jpg

Lee Soon Shin (IU) has difficulty living up to the legacy of her name. Despite being named after a powerful general, she's been coddled as the youngest sibling, and is the least successful in her family. When her father passes away suddenly, and the family falls into debt, Soon Shin finds herself desperate to help ease her family's burdens. Her sunny and spirited attitude attracts Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk), a talent agent banking on a comely return-on-investment. However, both of them get more than they expected when their partnership turns both of their lives around for the better.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-featuring-the-hottest-k-pop-female-idols-/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest smeli

@akinahana89 : annyeong.... It's long enough I don't open JOU special thread that I forget about the link. Please inform me again :) Gumawo

• 3 months later...
Guest happy38qiqi

Same . Im two years late . Therefore i really cant scroll through the whole thread :crazy:

But is there anyone mentioning everytime Shin CEO management Gabi Ent. is playing BEAST and 4Minute MVs ?:wub:

Archived