[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

evok said: @edensor

you would be right! at baidu people says ıts outdoor scene and most people talking about their casual clothes especially about green jacket!
that place looks like ending point of that jogging area! you know SS and JH went there for exercise and couldnt reached to top place which has a mineral water!
so maybe this time they will reach that point and kiss there! also green jacket would be his training sport jacket!

If ıts that place, I like how IU describe it "Real time location" :\">

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic: OH gosh Suzy won against Song Hye Kyo and Kim Hye Soo. Sorry Suzy's fans I have nothing against her I actually do find her charming, pretty,...  but acting is obviously not made for her. 
Oh and now let's talk about something more interesting.......SS and JH's kiss scene  \:D/ \:D/ :bz :bz 
I can't wait, I'm going to replay the scene 1000000000000x when it will air. Btw Thanks to all of you for sharing  the infos, preview,...  :-*

A A fan wanted to know if LMS's son asked for  IU's autograph and she said yes, she even gave to her son IU's pic haha

KatKat09 said: In Taiwanese Drama their lead pairs (OTP) get to do projects again together, in drama and movies, why in Kdrama it's not like that?? even if its a sequel different OTP already?
:-/ Right?
IU should just pair with JJS for the rest of her drama activities. LOL

Guest iheartyou1518

edensor

said: Wow... then it will be wet kiss...I mean the training jacket. Means they run/jog or somethin. In that situation and kiss?? Errmmm... I say its wet kiss... and its weirddd kissing while you all sweaty and you catching breath after run... 

/:)Oh wait... Why did I imagine that way?XDDDTom and Jeery kiss. Soon Shin run, Junho run after her. Stop her, kissed her. I love youuu... hugs...Then they're an item!!!

LovelyJihan said: KatKat09 said: In Taiwanese Drama their lead pairs (OTP) get to do projects again together, in drama and movies, why in Kdrama it's not like that?? even if its a sequel different OTP already?
:-/ it really sucks, that something i just dont understand,imagine JJS&IU will never act together maldoandeo...does that even make sense...stupid.. i love how taiwanese let same pair do another project together..like Rainie yang Mike He or Ming Dao and Chen Qiao..damn it Let's start a petition to let IU be paired up with JJS again for her next drama. :))

Guest violet9004

LovelyJihan said: KatKat09 said: In Taiwanese Drama their lead pairs (OTP) get to do projects again together, in drama and movies, why in Kdrama it's not like that?? even if its a sequel different OTP already?
:-/

Paradise time, my friends. We are going to be paid. We see, we wait and we win. Thank you so much YA. Thanks to you they are going to kiss. She speed up their relationship. 
It's true that T Dramas aren't so well. But i find some of them very good.Now i watch "Just You" with Aaron Yan and Puff Guo. They have great chemestry. It's slow now.But i think this week, good things will come. 
tumblr_mo4mh8p8lq1qaoxpzo1_500.jpg

Still Off topic:

(Sorry people...their upcoming kiss not up to my par, so i dont really want to talk about it...maybe later when i get the romantic vibes from the kissing scenes)

@LovelyJihan

Ooh yeaaa...it's hi My Sweetheart

Ending was no good?? Somehow i cant remember the ending, but nevermind...i felt bad Show Luo didnt win the award for that drama

@akinahana89

Yeaa..i like Joe Chen too

She's good & dare to try various roles

@Mosquito

Thank you for the recommendation...later when i feel missing T-drama, i'll look for those you just recommended

Archived