[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Ayame said: Episode 39 Preview:

Thanks for the preview @Ayame!

I'm pretty satisfied with the preview and I think it will actually be a good episode.
Not to mention... Did you see how much preview time Shin-Shin couple took up this time compared to all the previous previews?
It makes me think that this episode will finally concentrate the most on our OTP.
So we see a lot of JH's attempts to talk to SS and she keeps avoiding him.
We see the snake YA rubbing the scandal in SS's face.
We see JH becoming impatient with YA.
We see YA pathetically crying.

I have no doubt that JH will do what is right, which is destroying that scandal with facts.
He won't allow it to go on any longer and especially won't allow YA to use the scandal to hurt SS.
I think this will be the moment where JH shoots her down for good.
She was too stubborn and thickheaded before to accept his rejection, but she will have no choice but to do so this time around.
It also feels that because SS is so keen on avoiding him, he's going to confess to her to get her to listen to him.
I'm thinking the confession will happen and maybe the kiss as well.

I have a good feeling about this episode.

( And though I'm not part of the bet, my prediction was the same as @LovelyJihan...
So let's see how it goes. :)) )

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apaul15 said: evok said: I really dont get JH, he only has to go to media and say "we were together 5-6 years ago, now nothings going on between us, we are friends. he is not celebrity so he could say I have someone in my heart! please dont give wrong infos!"  thats enough! YA cant go and say NO, he is lying we are lovers! @-)
also SS know very well that YA and JH were lovers in the past but now they are not together! she has to think like media learned old relation and made assumptions. at least go and ask to JH, "hey boss they say you are together with YA, what is going on?" so JH would explain it so clearly...

ahhh this writers.....
:-q

Guest maejm

meteor garden! pei ni qu kan liuxingyu~luo zai zhe diqiu shang~  i don't watch taiwan idol drama anymore but still addicted to minnan dramas LOL they are like korean daily drama with more cray cray.

tiendoank said: I just hope that Junho and SS can kiss like Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin in They Kiss Again.. hhhhhhooooot!!! Aaaaaand maaaaany!!!! HAHA. The honeymoon scene, right? LOL =))
They said that when they finished filming that scene, Joe Cheng was so embarrassed, he shyly left the room blushing, but Ariel Lin was fine and was all like, "Next scene, please!" :))
edensor said: Good for you... me? Meteor Garden =)) Oh man... Meteor Garden was so long ago - the very first Taiwanese idol drama.
It was good at the time, but thinking back on it... It was really quite terrible. lol.
Ayame said: LOL! Meteor Garden is so old though. (I was okay with Season 1, but Season 2 of Meteor Garden made me want to scream in frustration lol).
I actually still watch Taiwanese dramas regularly... I still watch them, but the last one I really enjoyed was 'Autumn's Concerto' (with Van Ness Wu)... it was really good honestly. Van Ness's acting in that one is so much better than it ever was in Meteor Garden, lol.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I can't wait for the kiss scene. Fangirling like crazy over here lol. Season 2 was a waste of time and the production teams method of earning more money off the fame and popularity of the first season. LOL.
It was the most pointless drama ever - everyone just kept going around in circles until the very end. Aish...

Out of the "F4 boys," Van Ness Wu has the best acting ability. He's also the best singer out of the bunch. Autumn's Concerto was decent... in the beginning... but I hated the constant circles Andy An's character and Van Ness Wu's character went through. Misunderstandings, reconciliation, misunderstandings, reconciliation. If her character had taken the two seconds to explain a situation to his character, it would have saved a lot of time, but she never explains anything and just runs off.

Guest jiaxin1603

Omg I'm grinning and squealing while thinking of the upcoming kiss scene. :x Can't wait for weekends to come!

Lol reading the comments in baidu made me laugh. There are really many people who love shin-shin couple. While here we are hoping that it airs on ep 39, someone there was saying that it will air at the end of ep 40 and in reply to that, some of the fans are happy and said to let them "kiss for a week". Haha

@edensor

you would be right! at baidu people says ıts outdoor scene and most people talking about their casual clothes especially about green jacket!
that place looks like ending point of that jogging area! you know SS and JH went there for exercise and couldnt reached to top place which has a mineral water!
so maybe this time they will reach that point and kiss there! also green jacket would be his training sport jacket!

qg4fw.jpg

If ıts that place, I like how IU describe it "Real time location" :\">

To @ALL --about Meteor GardenYes... that is GAES agoXD And YES that is the last time I watch TdramasXDDD The 1st Meter Garden. The 2nd not really watch it. Ridicolous. I erase that from my memory and like never exsist. 
Ohh... I do watch and LOVE so much with Tang Guo and Xiao Long Nu from Return of The Condor Heroes ;)) Is that Tdramas? With Liu Yi Fei (Chrystal) version.sooooo romantic make me giggling just like our Pabo Couple ;))

evok said: @edensor

you would be right! at baidu people says ıts outdoor scene and most people talking about their casual clothes especially about green jacket!
that place looks like ending point of that jogging area! you know SS and JH went there for exercise and couldnt reached to top place which has a mineral water!
so maybe this time they will reach that point and kiss there! also green jacket would be his training sport jacket!

qg4fw.jpg

If ıts that place, I like how IU describe it "Real time location" :\">

apaul15 said:

@akinahana89... i know this is very late in the thread... but i really love what you wrote...i can vividly imagine the scene in my head...if you can lead your readers to have a clear picture of your scene...then that is a making a good writer.. :x (*still catching up...i just slept for a sound 8 hours and i have almost 20 pages to catch to up on)

@apaul15

lol. Thank you. :D

I appreciate the compliment and just hope that I will be able to keep improving as a writer. :D

joyy said:

thank you @phong @Ally @jjsweeter0211 @iheartyou1518 @annamchoi for the picturesand thank you @akinahana89 for your commentsyou said it very wellnow i why....cuz you're a very good writer :-bdreally...i've always enjoyed your comments/rants (yess..even rants)and we share the same concept on how the writer should go with the story(except when i was so upset when JH acts stupid...cuz i'm not that kind nor have the patience to endure OTPs' stupidity)

if you have a chance to have a career being a drama writer in Taiwanpleeeaaaseeee do something about taiwanese dramasi like taiwanese actors & actresses, but i cant bear their way of dragging the storyeven their jokes are hard to take

LOL! Thanks @joyy.

It would be like... a dream come true if I could be a drama writer.

But, I agree. Taiwanese dramas in recent years have really been dragging.

Lame, ridiculous stories filled with cliches and bad actors and actresses.

I used to split my time between watching Tdramas and Kdramas, but I've stopped watching Tdramas altogether.

Just wasn't worth it, sadly.

The last Tdrama I watched was Fated to Love You and that was... quite a while ago.

Me too...my last time watching a full episodes of taiwanese drama was Fated to Love You & Ying Ye 3 (??..forgot the title)

I wanted to watch Vanness Wu but couldnt bear the story...dropped in the middle

Eiittt...i forgot about Show Luo & Rainie Yang...what was their drama?? Sweetheart something...that was my last one

@tiendoank
MARS is a favorite of mine! :D :D :D
I love that drama to bits!

@joyy
Ying Ye 3 + 1 is the title.
I like Joe Chen (Chen Qiao En).
And I don't know which drama you're talking about with Rainie Yang in it.
I'm not a fan of her.

But really, Tdramas have been slipping for quite some time.
It's sad... but I've honestly always liked Kdramas more to begin with.
It's my sister who was more into Tdramas, but she's been converted by me...
and by the fact that there are no good Tdramas to watch anymore. lol

Archived