[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About IU & EH's photo incident:
is it actually an incident??(i was so into naebdukki kiss for JJS & IU, but can't connect it till this morning when i read about the scandal again)
it just dawned on this morning that i love comfortable dresses like IU(i love shorts with shirts too....kekekeke...@edensor's #1 hate list)whenever i go to my friends' house close to my own, have a luch/dinner nearby, go to the big/small market (near home), i've always worn something comfortable
yesss....even in my pajama...funny?? who cares :-Bas long as i'm comfortable, and i'm pretty & confident within 5km radius from homehahahaha
EH was not a stranger to IU...he was sick, and she simply visited him in her pajama cuz that's how comfortable she is with himi'm sure if there's another male idols she's close with was sick...she would do exactly the same thing: wearing pajamas to visit themi know i would...in pajamas. yup, i've been like this since i was a little kid till now(i was worse...now a bit better...at least my pajama is still intact & not worn out  & no holes )
sure, there's always a possiblity of them going wildi checked their picture....i don't think they did it \m/why??? eerrhhh...this gonna trigger another byeontae waves againlet's not go there...just trust me on this 

why when i want to login uncle soompi give me a math question? :-/ what a hectic day today. i think i just stay in my office silently and lurking in this thread when i do my job much better than go outside. because someone had hit my car when i go out.  :((now i want a preview to ease my mind.  ~X(

Guest normalahamid

joyy said: About IU & EH's photo incident:
is it actually an incident??(i was so into naebdukki kiss for JJS & IU, but can't connect it till this morning when i read about the scandal again)
it just dawned on this morning that i love comfortable dresses like IU(i love shorts with shirts too....kekekeke...@edensor's #1 hate list)whenever i go to my friends' house close to my own, have a luch/dinner nearby, go to the big/small market (near home), i've always worn something comfortable
yesss....even in my pajama...funny?? who cares :-Bas long as i'm comfortable, and i'm pretty & confident within 5km radius from homehahahaha
EH was not a stranger to IU...he was sick, and she simply visited him in her pajama cuz that's how comfortable she is with himi'm sure if there's another male idols she's close with was sick...she would do exactly the same thing: wearing pajamas to visit themi know i would...in pajamas. yup, i've been like this since i was a little kid till now(i was worse...now a bit better...at least my pajama is still intact & not worn out  & no holes )
sure, there's always a possiblity of them going wildi checked their picture....i don't think they did it \m/why??? eerrhhh...this gonna trigger another byeontae waves againlet's not go there...just trust me on this 

akinahana89

wrote:

»

LovelyJihan said:<br />

<br />

akinahana89 said:@Jekei<br />

I don't even want to imagine what my life will be like when YTBLSS is over.<br />

I've invested so much of my time on it... Look forward to new episodes every week...<br />

Aigoo... Ottoke when it's finished and everyone moves on?!

:((

<br />

<br />

<br />

plssss nooo i don't even want to think noooo no..ohmygod myheart is suddenly beating really fast,pls don't remind that, just a thought that there won't be Pabou Couple waiting me every weekend ohmygod i can't breathi just want to cryyy ohgod, <br />

<br />

<br />

You'll have to blame

@Jekei

for the painful reminder.

=((

<br />

(Just kidding, Jekei, but for real... the thought of no more YTBLSS is really heartbreaking.)

normalahamid said: joyy said: About IU & EH's photo incident:

Hi random comments because you guys are out of topic anyway.
Back in the Ojakgyo Brothers addiction days, whenever a character is feature prominently that episode, their photos will be on the ep before the preview drops.
This week ep 39's photo is Yeon Ah.And I bet ep 40 will be the wedding.
Me in a sulky mood now. SS and JH still haven't started dating yet. I used to tolerate Yeon Ah now I just want her to go to a variety show like Running Man and be made to run and be tortured.
How many times has he wrist grabbed her? Vs holding hands? Plus they have slept together. Haven't kissed though and haven't dated. No wonder the Korean fans said the loveline is too slow.
Soon Shin you're the best. Better be the best to grab onto Joon Ho once he confesses. Or is she confessing first?
Or kissing first?

Guest normalahamid

joyy said: normalahamid said: joyy said: About IU & EH's photo incident:

Archived