[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

GA is again a pain in the a**. At this time, she should already accept YS. Some of you take interest at YS because she was independant, spiky, frantic. But now she sells her soul to the devil. She is SWEET with GA.......SWEET WITH GIL JA....WITH CHIKEN AJHUMMA. This is not funny at all.
But what i don't stand is Annoying GrandmaI am from two cultures (french and morrocan). Morrocan culture is close to korean culture.WE have a this attitude toward the eldest. To be honest, it's something i don't practice. To me, you have to be respectful with people who respect you and others.If eldest do something wrong, you have to say clearly. But not in korean dramas, the eldest have all the rights. They can kill, lie,...etc. I am just asking if in real life, it's like this

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iheartyou1518 said:

thank you for posting @Olga2010Ans :) are you the same olga.ans??

i really love this pic aside from the hand holding, the way JJS shield IU from the sun..  JJS is really gentleman in real life.. sweet :)

Thank you for all the nice BTS pictures @iheartyou1518 @Olga2010Ans and @all the others.

Sure is JJS who's protecting IU from the sun.nice move :D  maybe he does the writer's job on the drama sometimes, guess the train scene was his idea ...hmmm...or he just been inspired by it .anyway ..cool :D

Wait...i have to wake up because i just read "The train scene was JJS' idea" ???

Really?? How do u know that?

Guest normalahamid

well, as far as I know..IU fans are not crazy like other fandoms..they still can think straight & not overreacted over something..about the kiss scene, I think they just being surprised..but, not in negative way..even though, they feel jealous but it's not to the point of bashing other artists..they love IU & I'm sure they understand it :)

Guest violet9004

about IU fan..they are being protective toward IU more after all the thing and what people said about her lately.. they are not hating JJS but more in denial mode because it going to happen soon.. being a Nation little sister is like that.. people tend to look at IU like a child with cute face but the truth is IU is far from cute face.. she is a matured grown up woman and she have her opinion..she really want to break that image with all the skin ship scene that she do with JJS you can tell that.. :) 
she is unique and i think if she have the first on screen kiss with JJS its a wonderful thing and by the way he great with kiss thing.. :))
tumblr_mq2mbqjdgZ1rlzlwyo8_500.jpg

they are wonderful couple either shin-shin or JoU :x

akinahana89

said: I'm playing catch up right now, so I don't know if it's been answered.

But spoilers is [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.

Keke. Like this~~

And while I'm looking forward to IS and CM becoming a couple, I'm still holding high hopes for JH and SS. I really want the writers to not disappoint, but it's just taking sooooo looooong. 8-| :-w :!! Their chemistry is too good for me to give up on them, even if the pace makes me want to scream. lol

Archived