[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beanshpy said: a kiss in the rain would have been perfect...
the scene...
SS saw JH and YA together...then SS ran away crying...in the rain....JH chased her trying to stop her from walking in the rain...but she's not listening....then JH shouted (while he's all soaked up).."it's you that I want" SS stopped...could not move...then she faced him (still crying)...JH came near her..."don't you get it? i like you, i have never felt anything like this before..." SS was touched ...still crying, JH wiped her tears away..then BOOM! the kiss!!!! a long passionate kiss under the pouring rain....

awww...this makes me hate the PD. how could I think of a better scene than him! lol.  :)) Actually, I can imagine this scene in my head very clearly.

JH's facial expressions, the rain pouring down, his desperation for SS to give him a chance to explain, SS's heartbreak, SS's facial expressions, JH's actions, "I Only See One Person" playing as background music, and.... YA hiding behind a tree witnessing the whole thing with angry tears in her eyes. :))

It's pretty plausible. :D

beanshpy said: a kiss in the rain would have been perfect...
the scene...
SS saw JH and YA together...then SS ran away crying...in the rain....JH chased her trying to stop her from walking in the rain...but she's not listening....then JH shouted (while he's all soaked up).."it's you that I want" SS stopped...could not move...then she faced him (still crying)...JH came near her..."don't you get it? i like you, i have never felt anything like this before..." SS was touched ...still crying, JH wiped her tears away..then BOOM! the kiss!!!! a long passionate kiss under the pouring rain....

awww...this makes me hate the PD. how could I think of a better scene than him! lol.  :))

phoung said: @KatKat09: you're welcome. When I made this thread I wasnt expecting much comments at all since it's a family drama and it doesnt have big name drama actors/actresses. But due to all your crazy awesome comments now it's almost reaching 900 pages. U guys know that you have the most random and byuntae discussions ever rights? what with all cockpit and JH's lil bro kkkk

p.s. I am sure this thread will reach 1000 pages after the kiss scene aired esp if tongues are involved~~~

I wonder how the headline title that will

appear when IU finally did her first kissing scene. And all k-drama has its own "nicknames" for the kiss scene .. How do you think the proper name for shin shin couple, ah..discuss title of the kiss... we have not even seen the real scene..

Guest beanshpy

@iheartyou1518. Big_Grin_Bowing_Smilie.gif. thank you. hahaha.
@airbening ... oh if I am to be an assistant writer to this series...this thread's gonna explode from our happiness! im gonna make YA suffer..BIGTIME! and everyday hugs and kiss scenes from JH and SS. :D :x :-bd

Guest beanshpy

akinahana89 said: Actually, I can imagine this scene in my head very clearly.

JH's facial expressions, the rain pouring down, his desperation for SS to give him a chance to explain, SS's heartbreak, SS's facial expressions, JH's actions, "I Only See One Person" playing as background music, and.... YA hiding behind a tree witnessing the whole thing with angry tears in her eyes. :))

It's pretty plausible. :D

I hope next time YA will act some scheme, SS will noticed it, and give her some dosage of harsh words! hihihi
my favortie scene recently is the ahjussi who owns the suite room! ahahhaha OMG! this ahjussi knows how to play cupid! 

Guest beanshpy

u're right,u're way ahead uri PD,director-nim problem is that he's  too greedy, he wants to include all the characters,waisting soo many good scenes..sometimes i wonder does he even stops at least for a moment to think this mess, dragging YS&CW all the way ep40 when it was soo damn bovious from the beginning,that none sense birth secret.. now what he have only 12 ep... director-nim be think plss if it's possible leave the rubbish out..

about the kiss scene...we forgot this...IU&JJS i think they had already practised the kiss scene..right..kyaaaaaaaa.coz when they shooting it's gt to be perfect..so i believe they already did that hhahah.nicee =)) :x  aigooooooo it just hit me...hahha yes am sure they did...mamma mia  lol

Archived