[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

'최고다이순신' 조정석 아이유, 계속된 첫키스 촬영 불발 왜? 기사입력 2013-07-17 17:09:54 [TV리포트=이우인 기자] KBS2 주말극 '최고다 이순신'(정유경 극본, 윤성식 모완일 연출)의 남녀 주인공 조정석과 아이유가 첫키스 촬영을 앞두고 난관에 부딪혔다. 17일 '최고다 이순신' 관계자에 따르면, 조정석과 아이유는 최근 계속된 첫키스 촬영 불발로 진땀을 흘리고 있다. 바로 들쑥날쑥 내리는 장맛비 때문이다. 관계자는 "조정석과 아이유가 첫키스 장면을 연기하려고 하면 약속이라도 한듯 비가 내린다. 비 때문에 촬영을 접은 것도 두어 차례다. 오늘도 첫키스 촬영이 있는데 비가 내리고 있으니 진행할 수 있을지 모르겠다"고 귀띔했다. '최고다 이순신'은 지난 방송 말미에서 이순신(아이유)과 신준호(조정석)가 서로를 좋아하는 마음을 깨닫고 확인하려는 찰나, 최연아(김윤서)의 방해로 불발돼 안타까움을 자아냈다. 첫키스는 위기에 놓인 두 사람의 관계를 해소함과 동시에 러브라인의 점화를 알리는 중요한 장면이어서 화제가 될 전망이다. 한편 '최고다 이순신'은 매주 토, 일요일 오후 7시 55분에 방송된다. 사진=KBS Please translate @Fidelity... Thank you! :)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man do you know how many pages I had to backtrack to get to the original post about the kiss scenes?
Could I request that when you guys post inflammatory things like that, could you credit the actual URL or site. So I can click on it and read? Otherwise it tells me nothing. I also hate Google translate, as it's nonsense, it's much easier to read it or listen. Otherwise most of the translation makes no sense.
So which DC forum did that come from? The comments?

@Jekei last time i read a post on this forum and smiled to myself, my co-teacher asked, do you have a boyfriend? or asked what do u read? let me know.. And my reaction is no..this just a blablabla... *hiding my phone*

Guest maejm

ck1Oz said: Oh man do you know how many pages I had to backtrack to get to the original post about the kiss scenes?
Could I request that when you guys post inflammatory things like that, could you credit the actual URL or site. So I can click on it and read? Otherwise it tells me nothing. I also hate Google translate, as it's nonsense, it's much easier to read it or listen. Otherwise most of the translation makes no sense.
So which DC forum did that come from? The comments?

Guest xxmagsxx

uhh...lol here's what my translator said: " Hot ' tune of IU, Yi Seok is a first kiss shot misfires and why? Article entered in 2013-07-17 17: 09: 54 [TV report on Yiwu reporter] KBS2 weekend drama ' in the testify Yi ' (oil light pole saw, Yun Sung-Sik-Mo-Wan, Director), adjust the seats, Headliner and reasons why men and women of the first kiss shoot and incurred the challenge ahead. 17 According to the ' official ' is hot, adjust seats and Yi IU was recently filmed the first kiss continued spilling of sweating as a dud. Just make the sharp taste is due to the rain chapter. Official ' tune and pledged to try to postpone the first kiss scene kids reason seemed even rainy. Because of the rain to shoot even flipped a couple of turn. Even today there is raining shots first kiss, so I don't know if I can go, ' he said. At the end of the last broadcast ' hot ' Yi Yi (IU) and Shin Joon-HO (fixed seats) and you want to make your favorite mind each other moment, realizing Choi Yeon-AH (Kim Yoon SEO 's) got a dud interfering with raised antaggaumeul. The first kiss is to relieve the underlying relationship crisis and at the same time stating the important line of lighting scenes in love come on is expected to be a hot topic. On the other hand, ' hot Yi ' is every Saturday and Sunday at 7: 55 pm and is broadcast on. Photo.." i like this part-"The first kiss is to relieve the underlying relationship crisis..." lol

Okay... I wanted to wait until I read all the pages first before I started freaking out. Just in case it was a misunderstanding... but... since the article hasn't been appropriately translated yet and all of you are celebrating... LET ME JOIN IN TOO!!

WAAAAAAA~~~
KISS!!!! KISS!!! JH AND SS KISS!!
darla.gif

So, so, so, so, so excited!!
Do you think the writers heard our pleas for a faster romance between JH and SS? lol.
We were very adamant about it. :))

Kekeke~
I took the article as they had to stop filming the kiss because it started raining, but they should have just continued to shoot it in the rain because I love rain kisses! :x :x
Omg, this seriously makes my day. I can't wait! It had better be epic!!

akinahana89 said: KatKat09 said: See JH & SS....even ahjussi knows best !Absolutely NOTHING okey got it? Nothing !  so SLEEP EARLY !

***(but ahjussi cannot be a Tourism endorser of Wando, tourism efforts will fail if there is nothing to do there at all..ahahahaha)
Hahahaha....JH easily gets what ahjussi is saying ...but SS is like sooo clueless..ahahahha!
=))

Archived