[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iu93jjang said:this is just so sweet.. :) they won't let go that hand right??? :))
i think all IU fanboy are having nightmare now because the news came out of the blue.. :)) so funny to read their comment and after the bts picture is release they realize IU really look happy in the picture and they have a rumour that IU/JJS maybe in advance relationship.. because IU see JJS almost daily and who would not get attach right??? i don't care about that just give us a good kiss you both!!  :)the kiss maybe happen at the end of ep 40 right??? and why its raining today?? :(

Guest beanshpy

atilia said: iu93jjang said:this is just so sweet.. :) they won't let go that hand right??? :))
i think all IU fanboy are having nightmare now because the news came out of the blue.. :)) so funny to read their comment and after the bts picture is release they realize IU really look happy in the picture and they have a rumour that IU/JJS maybe in advance relationship.. because IU see JJS almost daily and who would not get attach right??? i don't care about that just give us a good kiss you both!!  :)the kiss maybe happen at the end of ep 40 right??? and why its raining today?? :(

beanshpy said: atilia said: iu93jjang said:this is just so sweet.. :) they won't let go that hand right??? :))

atilia said: beanshpy said: atilia said: iu93jjang said:this is just so sweet.. :) they won't let go that hand right??? :))

Guest iheartyou1518

atilia said: iu93jjang said:this is just so sweet.. :) they won't let go that hand right??? :))

Guest beanshpy

atilia

said:

beanshpy

said:

atilia

said:

iu93jjang

said:this is just so sweet..

:)

they won't let go that hand right???

)

i think all IU fanboy are having nightmare now because the news came out of the blue..

) so funny to read their comment and after the bts picture is release they realize IU really look happy in the picture and

they have a rumour that IU/JJS maybe in advance relationship

.. because IU see JJS almost daily and who would not get attach right??? i don't care about that just give us a good kiss you both!!  :)the kiss maybe happen at the end of ep 40 right??? and why its raining today?? 

:(

Guest iheartyou1518

tumblr_mq2rokKNuJ1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpgcr: as tagged
shin-shin! :)  aren't they precious?? look at their eye smile.. is it just me? or they are kind of look alike? :) if it wasn't for them, i'll drop this drama like a hot potato..   :)    :x   :-*

I need some help here.I have not checked this thread since 2 days.Today when time permitted I came back here,I see this thread has already moved 50 pages. .As a result of which I have no idea of what has happened/happening here.All of a sudden I read the word "kiss" somewhere.Before my brain goes haywire,can somebody tell me if there's really really going to be a shin shin kiss scene...[-O<.Till then I'll start the catching up.Btw,Its amazing how some of you guys are always here like this is your home,huh...lucky indeed.

@iheartyou1518: hmm i dont know how i feel about this~ should i be happy or sad that i made the  byeontae list of the week? :-? It was just an 'innocence' comment ~~~ dont know why/how i made to such a prestigious list ;)

Guest iheartyou1518

phoung said: @iheartyou1518: hmm i dont know how i feel about this~ should i be happy or sad that i made the  byeontae list of the week? :-? It was just an 'innocence' comment ~~~ dont know why/how i made to such a prestigious list ;)

lol Man you guys are crazy. I've been busy most of the day, I came back into this thread and it's moved sooooo many pages. But omg yes for the kiss scene. I'm so ready for it. I'll go into fangirl mode once it happens almost like this:
c28.gif

Archived