[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@phoung
you don't know that you are my life saviour, do you??? By creating this thread, you've saved thousands of lonely souls from loneliness. . By creating this thread, you've let me experienced something I've never had before. . By creating this thread, you've made us made new friends, separated by oceans and different continents. . By creating this thread, you've made us, hundreds of lonely souls, happy..By creating this thread, you've made it possible for us to learn new culture. . By creating this thread, you let us smile in the morning when we open our eyes and sigh happily before closing our eyes at night..
@phoung. .. thank you
this is for you..51598691_wide-6a98374b6f3b4ffe0538d859d2

evok

said: [size=4]What is going on here? OMO!!

Why I always hear the amazing news later than everyone? hate the timezone! [/size]>

:P

and

[size=4]KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

OMO! I thought ıts gonna happen at finale WOWOWWWW!!! I cant wait it!!!  I hope ıts not only a lip touching scene!

I really cant imagine this two at that moment. they are both new at onscreen kisses!!! they have been working together for a long time! 5-6 month! they become very close friend! and now suddenly they have to kiss each other!! ahhh I can imagine their shyness! and everyone know IU was waiting sweet scenes with JJS! (fancafe chats) I think they both liked to have real skinship!!! :\">

Why this drama have no BTS videos!!! I really liked to see BTS video of the kiss scene!!!

I'm gonna die until Sunday

!!! 8->

WHAOU I am gone few days and then i have to read so many posts. To be honest, i skip some. But i read that they are filming a kiss. YAYYYYYI am so so so happy. I am sure there will be no tongue involved (sorry guys) but it's BIG.So the kiss is for episode 40. Maybe at the end....I am guessing how it will happen. Who is going to initiate it ? It will be fun if it's SS but since she has no experience. Plus she is upset because of this cockroache. I miss you guys with all your crazy comments; 

Now I try to understand the moment! Everyone says different things with full of excitement!

my dear friends, please explain the situation to this girl who just waked up and trying to write with half opened eyes! (:|

If I didnt read it wrong, they tried to shoot the kiss scene but because of rain they had to delay it! Right?
is there any other info?

@tiendoank: but but u forgot one important line =(

By creating this thread, I've created a safe place for you all to let out all your inner byuntae-ism.

hahaha Just kidding. You're welcome. Im glad you guys are so enthusiastic with your comments. You've made this thread such a fun place to visit =D

Guest violet9004

tumblr_mq2lgymw8I1rlzlwyo6_1280.jpgtumblr_mq2lgymw8I1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mq2lgymw8I1rlzlwyo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mq2lgymw8I1rlzlwyo3_1280.jpg

this is just so sweet.. :) they won't let go that hand right??? :))
i think all IU fanboy are having nightmare now because the news came out of the blue.. :)) so funny to read their comment and after the bts picture is release they realize IU really look happy in the picture and they have a rumour that IU/JJS maybe in advance relationship.. because IU see JJS almost daily and who would not get attach right??? i don't care about that just give us a good kiss you both!!  :)the kiss maybe happen at the end of ep 40 right??? and why its raining today?? :(

iu93jjang

wrote:

»

this is just so sweet..

:)

they won't let go that hand right???

:))

<br />

i think all IU fanboy are having nightmare now because the news came out of the blue..

:))

so funny to read their comment and after the bts picture is release they realize IU really look happy in the picture and they have a rumour that IU/JJS maybe in advance relationship.. because IU see JJS almost daily and who would not get attach right??? i don't care about that just give us a good kiss you both!!  :)the kiss maybe happen at the end of ep 40 right??? and why its raining today?? 

:((

Archived