[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LovelyJihan: I'll try to post more comments. N Yes I was scared away because of all your byuntae discussions ahah jk. Im enjoying reading all your comments and discussions. I just dont have much to add to them. :)>-

@iheartyou1518: Hi hi  :-h

@phoungreally?? did we scare you??that doesn't do you justice, does it....my apology *bowing*
and thank you for creating & updating this threadwe hope you resign your current position as a silent lurker & post many many moreonly some of us are byeontaes...the majority are not (i think)

joyy said: @phoungreally?? did we scare you??that doesn't do you justice, does it....my apology *bowing*
and thank you for creating & updating this threadwe hope you resign your current position as a silent lurker & post many many moreonly some of us are byeontaes...the majority are not (i think)

tiendoank said: joyy said: @phoungreally?? did we scare you??that doesn't do you justice, does it....my apology *bowing*

@KatKat09: you're welcome. When I made this thread I wasnt expecting much comments at all since it's a family drama and it doesnt have big name drama actors/actresses. But due to all your crazy awesome comments now it's almost reaching 900 pages. U guys know that you have the most random and byuntae discussions ever rights? what with all cockpit and JH's lil bro kkkk

p.s. I am sure this thread will reach 1000 pages after the kiss scene aired esp if tongues are involved~~~

phoung said: @KatKat09: you're welcome. When I made this thread I wasnt expecting much comments at all since it's a family drama and it doesnt have big name drama actors/actresses. But due to all your crazy awesome comments now it's almost reaching 900 pages. U guys know that you have the most random and byuntae discussions ever rights? what with all cockpit and JH's lil bro kkkk

p.s. I am sure this thread will reach 1000 pages after the kiss scene aired esp if tongues are involved~~~

What is going on here? OMO!!
Why I always hear the amazing news later than everyone? hate the timezone! >:P

and
qdkcs.gif

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMO! I thought ıts gonna happen at finale WOWOWWWW!!! I cant wait it!!!  I hope ıts not only a lip touching scene!

I really cant imagine this two at that moment. they are both new at onscreen kisses!!! they have been working together for a long time! 5-6 month! they become very close friend! and now suddenly they have to kiss each other!! ahhh I can imagine their shyness! and everyone know IU was waiting sweet scenes with JJS! (fancafe chats) I think they both liked to have real skinship!!! :\">
Why this drama have no BTS videos!!! I really liked to see BTS video of the kiss scene!!!

I'm gonna die until Sunday!!! 8->

Archived