[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Ya.. yaaaa ..... yaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!Kemaneyo!!!
@atilia no worries, sweetheart!!! Things will go as usual. I personaly thank you for reminding me. Chincaaaa! 
But ye knooooow! It's our beloved thread anyway!!! It wouldn't be fun without all the teasing, right?? So come on! Be back to the dorky@atilia . Or I should summon Junsu to make it up????tumblr_ldlzezy5gT1qzjj6eo1_500.gif
SMIIIIIIILEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

i think jun ho really in trouble this time.. soon shin really is a stubborn girl and we really can see it when the bet thing happen.. she just don't care about jun ho almost 4 episode and that time she don't have any feeling yet.. now if jun ho don't explain it carefully i can see how its going to happen.. jun ho will definitely transform into stalker mode this week =))
 i just hope the best for you jun ho!! :)) this girl is yours!! :x
BPCR-MNCQAECWp9.jpg:large

Guest xxmagsxx

hmmm... I officially hate (yes hate) grandma..when i understood what she told SS at the table about if not for her son being her "dad"..she wouldnt want SS around...What. the. Hey!! I wanted to push her over..

@tiendoank

If we look at from SS side, yeah you are right! but also I can understand our annoying grandma!! SS left the house with like running away to rich mom, like she is so happy that she get rid of that people! she is not visiting them, she is not calling them (only sometimes she call her mother) like they didnt raised her, like she was a renter in that house! mom knowx that she dont have any blood-ship with her but grandma thinks she is her son's daughter, she is her grandchild who dont care her own grandma! I can understand her, ıf someone, for ex ıf my sister find a new rich mama, leave us like that, stop visiting us and stop calling us, I react same like grandma!! ;)

Ahahaha !
lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Wando ahjussi you're the best ! 
I keep re-watching that "Suite" room scene

And ahjussi goes...There's nothing to do here in our place...Don't even think there's something you can do here...ahhahaha...meaning behind his words...Totally nothing okey, get it?...zero.....nada...SO JUST SLEEP EARLY!!!!bwahahaha...ahjussi you're soooo presuming !!!

=))

KatKat09 said: Ahahaha !

And ahjussi goes...There's nothing to do here in our place...Don't even think there's something you can do here...ahhahaha...meaning behind his words...Totally nothing okey, get it?...zero.....nada...SO JUST SLEEP EARLY!!!!bwahahaha...ahjussi you're soooo presuming !!!

=))

KatKat09 said: Ahahaha !

=)) I loved the entire stranded at wando scenes, but really... that ahjussi... COMPLETELY priceless. He really nailed it. =))

Archived