[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

atilia said: What?! You don't like this?! Seriously, are you sure?! :-OI thought every fan girl would love this. Who doesn't want to see JJS in briefs? :-??Are you playing innocent? @-)
Well, thanks @edensor for winning a point for me.  Me? Innocent? Never! =))
I fangirl JJS, yes, but I am not a fan of boy briefs. Kekeke~
Plus... I don't know what he was wearing in the other photo.
Does he think he's in ancient Greece?
banhbao2_40.gif
Aigoo... Molla molla.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said:Of you have sometimes you should try to look at this thread at maybe 100th or 200th pages. They're all crazyyyy you'll have a good laugh z5l.gif Oh? Then I must!
We are all crazy here. :P
That is why we all have good times here. :))
(Crazy and byeontae. Keke~)

emerald_2 said: tiendoank said: KatKat09 said: A half-brother perhaps....JH and IJ have?

:-O Hahahha.... and the mystery continues. ...... Aigooo!  I think i need to say somethin... #-o
I don't think JH would LIKE it if his "brother" is in-half !Don't you think?

=))
Too true! Too true!
Poor JH.
I think as this continues, his little brother is only going to get smaller and smaller.
Should SS be worried?
qgt.gif

Master @ahoxan
Kindly visit our school. Some students have problems identifying JJS's lil bro..
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstratesThe great teacher inspires.”- William Arthur Ward, from brainyquote.com

atilia said: akinahana89 said: Me? Innocent? Never! =))
I fangirl JJS, yes, but I am not a fan of boy briefs. Kekeke~
Plus... I don't know what he was wearing in the other photo.
Does he think he's in ancient Greece?
banhbao2_40.gif
Aigoo... Molla molla.

Hmm...If he used leaves instead of briefs, what do you think?  ;)) Maybe much better. binhsua45.gif
Or if nothing at all? LOL
=)) =))

ahoxan said: Amy said: @ahoxan oh really, i'm come from vietnam too (so i don't need to translate it) and u know why i ask "should i translate it?" because my real name is Tien too
(For those not "Tiên", Don't bother to machine translate if you don't understand)

joyy said: @yoedaother than Amy, i'm sure there are other youngsters reading our threads (soompiers or guests)they may be silent...but they surely can read
your innocence are bye2 long gone, gali wonder it ever existed before YTBLSSkidding....but kinda true, isn't it?

Guest Tien Do

@edensor post:
ahoxan said: Amy said: @ahoxan oh really, i'm come from vietnam too (so i don't need to translate it) and u know why i ask "should i translate it?" because my real name is Tien too
(For those not "Tiên", Don't bother to machine translate if you don't understand)

yoeda said: joyy said: @yoedaother than Amy, i'm sure there are other youngsters reading our threads (soompiers or guests)they may be silent...but they surely can read
your innocence are bye2 long gone, gali wonder it ever existed before YTBLSSkidding....but kinda true, isn't it?

Guest Tien Do

ok, i'm go to sleep ^_^
thanks for all funny comments i ever have (my stomach hurt now)
BYE I LOVE U ALL ( u guys can free now because without me lol ^_^ )

tiendoank

said:

Master @ahoxan

Kindly visit our school. Some students have problems identifying JJS's lil bro..

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstratesThe great teacher inspires.”- William Arthur Ward, from brainyquote.com

Archived