[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Calling all IU fans - 

I noticed in this drama that just about the only accessories that IU/SS wears are stuff on her hair.  Don't remember seeing earrings n necklaces on her.

Is she like this in real life too?

Yes. LoL.

The different between IU and Soon Shin is that IU really such independent and brilliant person. She always know she want, what to do, and so wise in such young age. She is such smart thinker. She always have her own antidote for somethin thay hurt her so she always came out stronger after the storm. Lil different with current Soon Shin who can't decide what she want or protect her self from being manipulated by other person. Soon Shin too haven't really understand what she have to do with somehin that belong to her like Junho.

Instead of give up to the rumour and gettin hurt I hope she will fight for Junho's love. She haven't doing anything on that part. She just accepting. Next I hope to see her say this to YA : "Stay away from Junho. HE.IS.MY.MAN"

That thing is what different from IU. Soon Shin is IU if she grow up and change which we haven't see much of her development so far.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KatKat09 said: OFF-TOPIC
For those who have been watching KDrama for a long time now.
Were there ever a drama or story - that was - i would not say perfect - but has the following qualities:

1.) well written2.) realistic storyline, believable conflicts3.) awesome, resourceful, clever leads - errrr meaning not easily duped or fooled4.) just the right balance of happy feeling - and - angst
5.) justice prevails
Or there is no such thing in Kdrama land?

:-?

Were there ever a drama or story - that was - i would not say perfect - but has the following qualities:

1.) well written2.) realistic storyline, believable conflicts3.) awesome, resourceful, clever leads - errrr meaning not easily duped or fooled4.) just the right balance of happy feeling - and - angst
5.) justice prevails

Guest iheartyou1518

lovelyJihan said: ILY1518 said: lovelyJihan said: wait what does that mean??!! excuse from what???!! is he accepting the congratulations from the others with YA,+ admiting they together...?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

5.) justice prevails

@maejmthank you for the bts picture

JH is thereis that JH's dad behind that guy with the hat??so his dad came to his office?? to clarify about the rumor??really??? ooww...such a caring dad...i guess he still doesn't want his son to get involved with a celebrity

lovelyJihan said: @KatKat09interesting , am trying to remember but why is it sooo  hard??!! almost 8years of experience but i can't remember none 8-| why the *ell u watch Jihan, well because of the cheeesy love they always show us, am a hopeless romantic girl :Panyway i'll kee thinking KatKat i'll tell u later..lol

Guest s2SoEul

lovelyJihan said:

s2SoEul

said:

I predict things to go this way; YA asks JH to annnounce that they are a couple so that she can -supposedly- save her face in front of the pubic and of course she will manipulate JH and make him think about his image as Gabi's CEO which will affect his artists and blah blaaahhh blaaahh...and SS will of course try to ba apart from JH and might even treat him coldly so that she does not end up getting hurt because she thinks they are really a couple.. I pray and hope that the writer will not go down this road... could't we enjoy our OTP being together while SS is aware and sure about her feelings for a bit longer? Why is it as soon as she was aware about her feelings this happens.. However I am optimistic that JH will not be manipulated by YA and will confess to SS next week.. he looked like he couldn't hide his emotions anymore.

Despite of some annoying parts this was a good episode. Actually for me it was one of the best episodes of YTBLSS.. JJS and IU indeed have sizzling chemistry and their acting is so natural.

Done with the spazzing \:D/ ... off to read the posts :-B   

Thank you for everything you share, pics, translations, videos... you are awesome :)

@KatKat09 
'Thank You' - Jang Hyuk & Gong Hyo Jin. It isn't a typical story but very deep. I would say it's a human drama but definitely satisfying. Excellent writing, acting, cinematography, balanced romance and angst, and full of life lessons. I recommend this. The first drama that got me into Soompi. :)

though Lee Ji Hoon is not the lead actor in YTBLSS' date=' i guess he has found a way to steal some lights from JJShis ikea fashion sense surely is expensive to his image, but worth the rewardhere in the thread, he has been gaining quite numbers of fanssaluteee....[/quote']

And the president of the YH's Rainbow Club here at Soompi is none other than @KatKat09 ;))

Guest xxmagsxx

seeing that bts...JHs dad still doesnt know CWs wife-to-be is actually SS sis ...he hasnt met SS either...wonder if it'll have some sort of impact on JH/SS dynamics. being that the doc is buddy buddy with MR... i may be reaching here but doc may turn out to be JH/SS number one supporter

Oi lovelyJihan said: evok said: After this rumors, JH's family gonna think he was always smiling bc of YA! they will want him to marry with her! he will say I love SS but this time his mom gonna be against it bc for her SS is daughter of her husband secret affair! :-O SS and JH is so unlucky! like fate is against them.

and I think YA dont like JH anymore! ıts all about defeating SS. she is in a war of statue but also she is the only side who play this game! so pathetic! her simple envious woman character turned out to a real evil. she was like you took my man, I watched it silently, now you are taking my mother so you will pay it! she is scary! maybe 2nd best villain character for me! of course best one was SE NA from Rooftop Prince!

Best ever! OR maybe worst ever!
>:)                                  Good Trainee! X(

why villain female leads always looks same?* same fashion, same hair, same kind of story (they both want to destroy their step sisters) =))

OFF-TOPIC

5.) justice prevails

If that drama have to include all of that categories I only have 1 drama in my mine : Secret Garden.

So far for me that drama is on my top list. That drama hav3 everything. So complexs but beautiful. Not to mention their great cast, great OST etc.

Archived