[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest Tien Do

@loveyJihan post:

@amychingu uri @atilia is saying that uri JJS/JH isn't hndsome i know it doesn't make any sense right, anyway am telling u  must join thee majority okeey atilia isn't even minorty hahah she's the only who thinks that way..

Oh seriousMilk bottle? (wait how u guys spell serious in korean i want to knowMilk bottle), @atilia what's wrong with ur eyes do u need glassesimage? (i just kiddingYoyo)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tideoank I changed my siggie to commemorate last night's episode. :D Now IU has become my bias, Junsu has to share my love and heart (also siggie) together with her.  :)) But Junsu said he's okay with it as long as I know when to get back to him. Our trust to each other is just unbreakable. :\"> :P :))
@akinahana89 Aren't you the one who's eager to become another someone and someone:-w  But you said the proof isn't valid! We're supposed to be arguing about JH not JJS? Didn't you say that?! >:P
@ILY1518 I'm supposed to hate JH not JJS? I'm confused about it too. 8-} About the nick, the other person is very much into it, not me. :P

atilia said:
@akinahana89 Aren't you the one who's eager to become another someone and someone:-w  But you said the proof isn't valid! We're supposed to be arguing about JH not JJS? Didn't you say that?! >:P
@atilia

[-X :-q [-X
When was I eager to become another someone and someone?
You replied to me with a @someone.
I didn't have a choice, did I?

And I never said the proof wasn't valid.
You just insisted on finding another photo to prove a point.
Which, as I recall, you couldn't. :P

Guest jjsiu

Seriously, JH should just treat YA like one of the mosquitos on the island and kill her with one swap. Or spray her dead. She is just not worth the time spent. The longer this angst drag, JH, writer and PD will be dragged thru the mud!!
MR helped YA with JH saying she doesn't want her daughter to hurt. NOW is the time for her to show her claws to YA @%&^$++#$%^ SS is your real daughter. JH needs to get his dad and mum together again. YA is not important and you don't owe her anything!!

Guest beanshpy

just read all your funny comments on that pillow thingy underneath JH's top (on that bed scene) . well, whether there is a pillow , or a thin blanket or whatever it is inside that shirt, for me it's not a big deal. why? Soon Shin avoided that part where there's an "alleged" something, her hands were on JH's lower abdomen which is a more "sensitive" part of a man's body.  ;). haha. just sayin.  ;;)

akinahana89 said:@atilia

[-X :-q [-X
When was I eager to become another someone and someone?
You replied to me with a @someone.
I didn't have a choice, did I?

And I never said the proof wasn't valid.
You just insisted on finding another photo to prove a point.
Which, as I recall, you couldn't. :P
akinahana89 said:
joyy said:that @someone & @someone's bickering has been strangely disappearingand now, there's another weird bickering hahahahaha...this thread is sooooo funnythe humor is just endless

Guest xxmagsxx

I see a new mystery in the room needs to be solved lol. JH "pillow chest". I've always thought JJS was a little pigeon -chested so... I don't think he's stuffed cause you can see his man boobs(sorry lol) and the lower area is his ribcage the concave area would be his tummy. Of course I may be wrong

xxmagsxx said: I see a new mystery in the room needs to be solved lol. JH "pillow chest". I've always thought JJS was a little pigeon -chested so... I don't think he's stuffed cause you can see his man boobs(sorry lol) and the lower area is his ribcage the concave area would be his tummy. Of course I may be wrong

edensor said: 1bin said: Looking at pics above: When SS is poking his cheek, JH collar or two buttons open is caught behind his neck. When they wake in the morning, someone pulled his shirt down, and you see a peak of JH's chest. I don't see a pillow?! I see skin! jJs doesn't have in InSung body, thin and muscles only defined at the chest, with a V shaped abs. JJS seems to always have more of a square chest/stomach body. If you watched him shirtless in hedwig, that was his figure. Maybe he has more abs now, but i dont expect a kwon sang woo body underneath there!! Lol!

Archived