[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

iu93jjang said: edensor said: Ohh this scene 
when IU acting with YA is just so good. She did it so well. I love how expert Soon Shin with clam :)) And YA is waahhh... how I love her face that time :))
If you notice YA lost all battle for tonite eps. Well... except that when she pretending to be hurt. But actually she lost too because Soon Shin fight back and she is just weak witch who fall only to make people pity on her.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

lovelyJihan said: aaaaaaaa watching the scene after the apology JH waiting SS outside..hahha SS totally ignores him..way to go SS<33 nooo wayyyy how can give up this 2,Just look at JH's face awwwwwww...he love's SS<333333333 noooo wayyy i can give up this towwwww noo wayyy..i just loove the way he's running after her, i think he wanted to confess, or explain to SS the reason why he told her to say sorry,but SS totally ignore him hahaha  well done girl we ladies have our pride also, soo well done :-bd

maejm said: akinahana89 said:

I see! Thanks for translating! Well... Guess what, YA? Even if you have second thoughts now... IT'S TOO LATE! :P sorry i didn't finish their whole conversation 
IS toyed with the idea of telling a secret, CM guessed it's JH likes SS . she suggested maybe SS reciprocate JH's feelings & she got stranded on purpose. LOL poor IS, he was like " OMG SHXT GONNA GET REAL"
LOL! No wonder IS reacted like that. :)) :))

Because tonight I'm late I'm just watch RAW without take a look at Soompi or twitter first. So its pure excitement when I watch pabo couple scene ruqg.gifIn thisscene... I even clap my hand and giggling on the chair ruqg.gifI do really smilling and laughing alone like crazy :)) I was sooo excited :))Junho's eyes and Soon Shin's with the perfect music background make the scene look so funny :))And how they really in sync when suddenly they wake up and talking nonsense =))
JJS and IU chemistry really nail it. Its not easy like that in sync. But they did it. Outstanding! Not only once but couple of time. They're 400% in sync! Love it!

BPJRTJxCQAML3Gk.jpg:large

akinahana89 said: @edensor
I liked that scene because SS looked so smug about playing that trick to YA. I'm not sure if that was part of the character she was portraying or if she ad-libbed it because it fit into the script, but the director looked really happy with it while YA looked mad. I just laughed. :))

who cares if YA dated JH before? I bet she leaked the news herself to keep JH since JH is such a nice guy and probably doesnt want to damage YA's image. Right now YA is still the "good gal" to all so JH doesn't really have anything against her. But i do agree with others that we have 12 eps left and the SS/JH pairing is so slow!!! this is in addition to SS's progression as an actress is non-existent. Unless we have more eps in order or the remaining eps focus on her growth I am really not sure how good the ending will be..

akinahana89 said: The scene where CM and IS are having lunch together with the drama crew is so cute. They would make a fabulous couple too. :))

Waaa~ I'm really, really, really happy with the episode! I can't wait for the subs! So excited!

(BTW, did anyone else catch that CM said something about YA and JH dating before in the past? IS choked and said, "Really?" and CM asked him, "What? You didn't know?" Am I interpreting wrong? They talked so much about SS and JH that I really want to know what they said. lol. I'm being so impatient today.)

Our PRINCESS SS is in love!' :) :-* <:-P finally! She admitted it....she think of JH too much these days ! And I know everybody here loves it! ;) I'm just worried though that because of YA's evil scheme, she might avoid JH ...unless MR CEO will be fast enough to explain...and confess after! I think if the suppose rumor spreads like wildfire, YH OPPA will be there for SS! And this might cause a problem between our PABO couple..they might go back to how they treat other before...COLD AS ICE! JEALOUSLY WILL BE ONE HUGE PROBLEM. Another issue is that it never occurred before that JH and YA were lovers, I mean when YA is starting out as an actress , she already dumped him them... Only YH OPPA knows the truth.. And now that YA, keep spreading the rumor surely the media will be interested who the lover is! JH is now a big time CEO, and if the media finds out that he is that lover the more the ISSUE WILL BURST OUT IN THE PUBLIC EYE,I just hope JH in all his might do the damage control for SS not to be involved and not to get hurt ! I think of YA as one sour Loser! L-) its her fault that once she had JH in her life, she did not prioritized him, nor she give importance to him before! Because if she truly loves him..she will not dumped him, love and career can work hand in hand.but YA, chooses fame and popularity over love..and now that JH has learned to love again, she can't accept that hurtful Fact...she must accept that one reality that people change, feeling change priority change which JH possesses now! They could never go back to the way they were before! I also think that YA wants JH not because she loves him still, but because she wants to prove to herself that he is head over heels in love with her before she can easily ask him to get back together! Like, DUH! as I've said JH HAS MOVED ON! No turning back ! YA Is one SHE DEVIL! It will be likely also that her relationship with MR will turned sour, once the former knows all the scheming things she did to SS ! And she was the one who told mrs shin about her and doc shin! She is one rotten girl..in the end everything evil she has done will go back to her..SS might surpass her!

iheartyou1518 said: lovelyJihan said: aaaaaaaa watching the scene after the apology JH waiting SS outside..hahha SS totally ignores him..way to go SS<33 nooo wayyyy how can give up this 2,Just look at JH's face awwwwwww...he love's SS<333333333 noooo wayyy i can give up this towwwww noo wayyy..i just loove the way he's running after her, i think he wanted to confess, or explain to SS the reason why he told her to say sorry,but SS totally ignore him hahaha  well done girl we ladies have our pride also, soo well done :-bd

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Tells Lee Eung Kyung That Kim Gap Soo was Having an Affair with Lee Mi Sook

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Tells Lee Eung Kyung That Kim Gap Soo was Having an Affair with Lee Mi SookJul 14, 2013

viadramaKim Gap SooKim Yoon SeoLee Eung KyungLee Mi Sook,Lee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions66 views

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, episode 38, Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) told Yoon Soo Jung(played by Lee Eung Kyung) that Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo) was having an affair with Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Previously, Yeon Ah witnessed Dong Hyuk and Mi Ryung together at a fishing place. They actually bumped into each other, and were not having an affair at all, but Yeon Ah went to Soo Jung and said, “How did Doctor Shin end up there? He looked like he was really close to Miss Song.”

Later, Soo Jung, who has been suspicious about her husband, yelled at Dong Hyuk, “Get out of this house right now. You’re really horrible and filthy. How could you do this to me? Don’t you even feel ashamed to your kids? How could you do that with your wife’s friend? Going on a vacation together?” Dong Hyuk replied, “I bumped into her, so we fished together. Is that wrong? I didn’t tell you about it because you’ve been so sensitive about her. Okay then. I’ll leave. I’ll do that if that’s what you really want.”

edensor said: akinahana89 said: @edensor
I liked that scene because SS looked so smug about playing that trick to YA. I'm not sure if that was part of the character she was portraying or if she ad-libbed it because it fit into the script, but the director looked really happy with it while YA looked mad. I just laughed. :))
You mean when she pretend give YA clam and she eat it herself right? I'm thinking the same :))Maybe in the script in that drama Soon Shin's portrayin there wasn't a scene where she have to give it to YA but like you said adlib and it was just perfect because on screen YA can't do nothing about it because it look so good :))Plus like you said too... the director look so happy with the adlib scene qgt.gif
Wooohooo... way to go Soon Shinaaa...kbzq.gif Yes, that's what I was talking about.
I was actually just re-watching that scene to see if I can figure it out and I think I got it.

When YA NG the scene, the director was trying to figure out how to get it to film well, so he told SS to ad-lib the scene so she is the one cutting the clam, not YA. So they weren't going by a script, which is why the director was so happy with the results because it was perfect. To me, that means SS acted that way intentionally so she can get a little satisfaction for revenge where YA can't retaliate. When the director complimented SS on how well she did, it really made YA angry. lol.

Go, Soon Shin-a, go! Good job, girl! :))

edensor said: Because tonight I'm late I'm just watch RAW without take a look at Soompi or twitter first. So its pure excitement when I watch pabo couple scene ruqg.gifIn thisscene... I even clap my hand and giggling on the chair ruqg.gifI do really smilling and laughing alone like crazy :)) I was sooo excited :))Junho's eyes and Soon Shin's with the perfect music background make the scene look so funny :))And how they really in sync when suddenly they wake up and talking nonsense =))
JJS and IU chemistry really nail it. Its not easy like that in sync. But they did it. Outstanding! Not only once but couple of time. They're 400% in sync! Love it!

Guest NEWMARIO

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: IU is Shocked About Jo Jung Suk & Kim Yoon Seo’s ScandalJul 14, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Ji HoonLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions12 views

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, episode 38, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) was shocked about Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) and Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo)’s scandal.

Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon) said to Joon Ho, “I can tell you like Soon Shin. Why don’t you ask her out instead of not doing anything?” After his advice, Joon Ho finally decided to ask Soon Shin out. Meanwhile, Soon Shin realized that she liked Joon Ho. As Joon Ho called and asked her to come out, she got dressed up the best she could to look pretty.

On the way out, Joon Ho got a call from Yeon Ah. She has already spread the news of her dating Joon Ho. Joon Ho was surprised and quickly went to meet her. Soon Shin, who was waiting for Joon Ho to show up, saw the news on TV and was shocked.

cr: koreandrama

akinahana89 said: Yes, that's what I was talking about.
I was actually just re-watching that scene to see if I can figure it out and I think I got it.

When YA NG the scene, the director was trying to figure out how to get it to film well, so he told SS to ad-lib the scene so she is the one cutting the clam, not YA. So they weren't going by a script, which is why the director was so happy with the results because it was perfect. To me, that means SS acted that way intentionally so she can get a little satisfaction for revenge where YA can't retaliate. When the director complimented SS on how well she did, it really made YA angry. lol.

Go, Soon Shin-a, go! Good job, girl! :))

NEWMARIO said: class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: IU is Shocked About Jo Jung Suk & Kim Yoon Seo’s Scandal

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, episode 38, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) was shocked about Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) and Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo)’s scandal.

Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon) said to Joon Ho, “I can tell you like Soon Shin. Why don’t you ask her out instead of not doing anything?” After his advice, Joon Ho finally decided to ask Soon Shin out. Meanwhile, Soon Shin realized that she liked Joon Ho. As Joon Ho called and asked her to come out, she got dressed up the best she could to look pretty.

On the way out, Joon Ho got a call from Yeon Ah. She has already spread the news of her dating Joon Ho. Joon Ho was surprised and quickly went to meet her. Soon Shin, who was waiting for Joon Ho to show up, saw the news on TV and was shocked.

cr: koreandrama

SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED! Devil YA. Since when was she and JH dating? How could she make such a big lie and spread the news like that? If only I could get my hands on her...
X(

Archived