[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

ck1Oz said: I am only going to say one thing.
Soon Shin is the junior actress and minor character. Why in the world did IS NOT tell her she can't go away from the set? Not to mention as a junior especially in Korea you would think you would tell the PD himself.
So indirectly, SS is subconsciously using her connection to YA. Who is connected to MR. YA is one of the main leads and she already said biting remarks already to her. Sigh, didn't SS feel the hate vibes from YA?
It's like work anywhere. If you're new and junior, stay with the crowd until you know everyone. What's with the wandering off? The buying drinks trick of course is all YA's fault. IS needs to be sacked as a manager as well to SS. Why does a junior actress need a co-ordi as well?
The writer has to make up her mind whether she wants to write SS as a newbie actress or a well off actress with her own manager and co-ordi for probably a few scenes in the movie.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: @lovelyJihan
It is up to you. LOL. It's just that I realized, at least for me, that I wanted JH to keep treating YA coldly as he has been. When I saw him smile at her, I didn't focus on what his eyes were saying, just his sweet smile aimed at YA and after everything that YA had been doing to hurt SS, I was so angry, my hands were shaking. I ended up taking that anger out on JH and though he deserves a bit of anger for the look he gave SS when she went back to the filming site with IS, he did not deserve that much anger. So when I went back after I calmed down and looked closely, I realized that when JH smiled, while it was a sweet smile, his eyes were dull. They didn't sparkle with the happiness they normally do under different circumstances. They looked more sad or stressed, even a little worried, but definitely for SS, and so I was able to move on from my brief anger at JH period. In the end, JH still has my entire heart and it is YA who needs to die already. lol. :))

@Tien_Do
At least we can say that you died happy and laughing? Keke~~ Glad we could amuse you with our wild thoughts all day. :)) :))

tiendoank said:

Yeah.. what kind of punishment is that?? Punishment should involve ropes or belt or handcuffs. .

Seriously, what are you trying to imply?  /:)

Hahahahahahaha

This is what i meant when i said @tiendoank's byeontaeism is level higher than mine

(I wish i could highlight @tiendoank' statement but i cant't...cuz i post from my hp)

Guest s2SoEul

WHERE'S EVERYONE????! soo quiet...

:-O

It is the calm before the stooorm.. Hhhhh soon there will be a marathon in this thread =))

@bluphoenix we replied nearly at the same time.. The difference is only 1 min .. Lol

Shin Shin beg show in today's series we all pretty loyal love with a real willingness to be able to hear and understand each other and not to believe wicked witch Ya.Tsenite love is the only thing for which we are still seeing this doramu.Radi your amazing chemistry Shin Shin.Tolko for you anyway I watch it all for you tolko.Shin Shin is real and true love are intended.Ya believe that the current series of 10 minutes will be amazingly beautiful and redeem yesterday's silly because Irritating characters. Shin Shin Fighting!!! :x

Archived