[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

yoeda said: ok guys i have watching the part that made all of you angry and rant until 10 page. so you all want to kill, shoot, slap, kick JH? no, just give him to me to cuddle if all of you doesnt want him anymore? LOL. i watch it i dont understand what they say but i read through their xpression. this is my opinion:
1. JH doesnt mad at SS. he already have something in mind (RP and MR). so his xpression really tense. IS doesnt help either by not explaining to him. if you can watch back you can see how trouble he feel in his eye. JJS always act with whole body not only with word. 2. i bet if IS told him about YA act he will blown rite there. so IS know better. so the better option is just stay silent for a while and not add another fuel in the fire. the director angry, MR angry with that older actress and i dont believe i want to see him get richard simmons off and make thing difficult. 3. SS has to film and her career just starting so she need to hold back a little. so JH went to apologize but YA said she's do it. look back he dont have time to react she just go. i repeat again he has something in his mind. just look at his eyes. so much sad and pressure.4. when YA done apologize and they talking about drink together look back at JH smile that JJS potray it. it was half hearted not from his deepest feeling that he always give SS. when people do something good (in this case he think YA doing good) can we just smile and said thank you? its also a smile of relief that SS prob has been settle and also smile of gratitude. i understand we mad because we know YA doesnt deserve his affection. those grin on his face, its not flirtation. i say it again 'LOOK AT HIS EYES'. theres so much story in there. 
i know i'm a minority here who doesnt see his flaw but i only want to xpress my opinion because i couldnt believe JH that i know is like what you state today. sorry guys. if you want to shoot me just shoot me with him. kekekekekeke.menial milk bottle
one last time i remind all of you "JUST LOOK AT HIS PUPPY EYES" sad milk bottle

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOLi see @yoeda & @Ayame's point of view... i also agree with thembut: 1. i can't help being mad at IS for his stupidity (his job being the CEO's secretary should make him well aware about do & don'ts in the entertainment...1st about the schedule....2nd about the stupid ice cream -- off track: btw, in the real life, IU said she ate 4 of them)2. i can't help being disappointed at JH...this guy is being a numb skullwhen SS was about being debuted with KOK MV, he wrongly accused YA being a bomber for SS' debut -- when it's actually MR's doing under his nosenow, when it is really YA's dirty scheme, he didn't have an open possibility that his ex-gf was sabotaging -- why he didn't think any connection & suspicious as to why YA signed on the drama when she said she already rejected it in the restaurant (during her sad birthday lunch) and even joined being a jury for the drama audition
we need to program JH's brain with some of our Sherlock Holmes' modesometimes i think JH is as naive/stupid as SS

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk are Stranded on an Island

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is The Best Episode 37 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk are Stranded on an IslandJul 13, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions2 views

In Lee Soon Shin is The Best, episode 37, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) were stranded on an island.

Soon Shin did not know that the team left because of Choi Yeon Ah. Joon Ho noticed something was wrong and left on the island to look for her. Soon Shin came back on set, but was flustered when she realized everyone left.

Later, Soon Shin and Joon Ho ran to catch the last boat, but they eventually missed it. The two were stranded on the island together.

cr: koreandrama

@Ayame @miumiu18 @joyy i watch the last part when JH and MR come to set only. so i dont watch YA nastiness from the beginning. so i think i understand that people here feel irritated to her and when JH come and done nothing that make all of us dissappointed. they want JH go to SS and comfort her and scolded or be angry at YA. most of the hatred is on YA and its infected to him when he gift that sweet smile full of sadness i repeat full of sadness. so people here bashing him too. what to say life always unfair so face it.sigh milk bottle 

miumiu18 said: hi guys,

wow, what a complete and utter LET DOWN!
the worst thing is that all the things YA does are so petty and childish, in the end it just all seems so contrived because they are all based on misunderstandings and the fact that certain people don't seem to be able to open their mouths ( IS, I'M LOOKING AT YOU!). I kind of understand why SS doesn't speak up, she is not only a normal rookie but has to prove that she isn't just relying on her mother to be successful, she can't expose YA because it would look as if she's just framing YA and it also could seem as if SS is jealous of YA's relationship with MR (which is obviously not true). So I understand why SS couldn't defend herself, but that just means that she needs people around her who she can trust.
In the end though, the people we should really blame are the PD and the writers because this episode was lazy writing that was ridiculously contrived (like, why would an actress leave the filming set WHILE THEY WERE SHOOTING? even if SS was so naive not to understand how filming works, IS and CM should've protected her. Speaking of which, CM is not only the worst friend ever but also such a useless character...).
Anyway, I can't stand it when things get contrived and lose any plausibility. That's what makes me mad the most and not the characters themselves, because it's not their fault that the PD/writer make them act so stupidly.

there's actually 1 thing i'm happy about YA --->> she's not smart enough to ruin SS till the endher way of sabotaging is always leaving holes & tracksblabbermouth IS was tricked 2x and leaving her credit card to IS/SSthat IS is actually a ticking time bomb...no one knows when he's going to blurt out(yess...it is a timing problem. WHEN???? )AND THAT CREDIT CARD...if YA still get away, i would send the credit card to a swindler(k-dramaland full of swindlers from dad, mom, uncle, friends...everyone in the drama neighborhood can be swindlers)
unlike Yawang (Queen of Ambition), Soo Ae's character was too smart for everyone that the drama got on my nerve so much i dropped in the middleYA is nothing compared to Soo Ae's character (i forgot the character name)

Guest maejm

now ep37 with c-sub is out so i'm watching it again 
1.Dr.shin want to go to the seaside with JH' mom, visit his father's grave & catch some fish, but she refused, said it's not a proper vacation. He asked again nicely , she snapped at him . no wonder she's so angry in tomorrow's episode. she must thought DR took MR to visit his father's grave!   I guess this means an affair between MR&DR is out of the picture now, it's purely misunderstanding causing by YA .
2. JH asked IS why SS is late, but didn't let IS finish his sentence. SS's role abandoned her singer career to chase a chef, I guess said chef is YA's bf in drama.. so more cat fight between YA&SS??
3. Reporter Park, oh boy his obsession with MR is unhealthy. He said he'll found out SS's biodad & interview him. 
4. I guess I'm too harsh on JH and my angry is irrational...
5. MR want SS to leave this drama because everyone is mistreating her, but SS refused, hence the quarrel. 

Here Episode 38 preview

YA wench is at it again!
The following preview for episode 38
When SS and JH miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against JH  Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that SS and JH has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of SS  and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells SS to apologize.

leesooshin38.JPG
Hyeshin is startled in the early morning when she discovers a sick Woojoo, and while frantically leaving the house, runs into Jinwook who helps to take Woojoo to the emergency ward. Hyeshin feels gratitude towards Jinwook. Meanwhile, JH becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to SS...

credit:@Fidelity, KBS2,YTBLSS forum soompi ,LAPUTA SUB

LoveSG said :  @miumiu18 i totally agree with you... From the start where SS met with obstacles after getting a role is all so contrived and staged!!!
It seems as if common sense is all throw OUT OF THE WINDOW ~X(
Lazy writing indeed >< and so many cliches in YATBLSS that makes it so predictable e.g. the MR and Dr Shin affair - I knew it would happen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before it turned true :-< n the fortune teller part tbh i am cringing at it.... it was just forced into the story just to make JH jealous that SS does not think of him as her man /:)
That's why i want to fly to Korea to clobber this YATBLSS writer.  [-X

Guest beanshpy

the reason why a lot of us are ranting and disappointed is because nothing good happened in this episode. (well, except for the part when SS' heart was fluttering just thinking about JH  :x). SS has been bullied in almost all of her scenes.(and im omitting YS and CW's scene) oh but i was also laughing so hard on Baker ahjussi's imagination thingy.hahaha. 
im okay now...i still love you JH. im giving you the benefit of the doubt.we'll see tomorrow.  

/:)
thanks YTBLSS friends for all your awesome posts. you are all funny yet insightful. (there since i cannot click the three remarks at the same time...i've just written them. and these goes for all of you!!! >:D<

Everything is made sooooo EASY for YA's schemes to turn bad on SS that I am quite sick and tired of it :( This is just the way it is :((
And I suspect the downfall may be made as contrived or as easy as how the bad things / obstacles are all set up - of course i could be wrong though.... perhaps too early to judge how the story may end up but I have my concerns for YATBLSS  [-( maejm said: now ep37 with c-sub is out so i'm watching it again 
1.Dr.shin want to go to the seaside with JH' mom, visit his father's grave & catch some fish, but she refused, said it's not a proper vacation. He asked again nicely , she snapped at him . no wonder she's so angry in tomorrow's episode. she must thought DR took MR to visit his father's grave!   I guess this means an affair between MR&DR is out of the picture now, it's purely misunderstanding causing by YA .
2. JH asked IS why SS is late, but didn't let IS finish his sentence. SS's role abandoned her singer career to chase a chef, I guess said chef is YA's bf in drama.. so more cat fight between YA&SS??
3. Reporter Park, oh boy his obsession with MR is unhealthy. He said he'll found out SS's biodad & interview him. 
4. I guess I'm too harsh on JH and my angry is irrational...
5. MR want SS to leave this drama because everyone is mistreating her, but SS refused, hence the quarrel. 

maejm said: now ep37 with c-sub is out so i'm watching it again 
4. I guess I'm too harsh on JH and my angry is irrational....

CLARITY!

Thank you! Now I feel even more calm that the JH thing was blown out of proportion because we lacked understanding of what exactly was going on since we couldn't fully comprehend what was being said. It is true that YA will get caught sooner or later, preferably sooner, because she is leaving traces of her sabotaging ways left and right.

edit://

I think I will wait until I can rewatch ep 37 with english subs before casting any final judgment about JH and the episode in its entirety. Just to be on the safe side. :P

Archived