[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Oh god i am watching MVs of Shin-Shin to sooth the pain. But it did nothing because i want to kill JH for being stupid. 
I find a video who make me laugh hard; In a french youtube channel , we have a show called "le zap de Miss Kim", who is korean.To celebrate the fact that the channel have 100 000 suscribers, Miss Kim did this : 

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

has this been posted..?.. just a courtesy question... don't care much if it has...

iu3
...Shin-Shin couple...

cr: book of faces

Guys be calm!!, I couldnt watch live stream but JH smiled to YA, because he is not aware of her intentions! We are the third eye who can only see real YA! she is a fox, even SS still cant see her real face totally! YA is JH ex-girl who helps SS in her career... thats what YA means to JH!  but ıt doesnt change the fact, he loves SS not YA! :)>-

Guest superficialdramafan

Thanks for the link guys. It worked perfectly. Will it be the same link tomorrow?

Guest AlobAro

hmmm.. time do fly... i don't even have the time to give out badges to the awesome entries posted by u all... may be later...

well then.. i have to go to where ever particular ppl congregate..

ok chinguzzz.. c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

evok said: Guys be calm!!, I couldnt watch live stream but JH smiled to YA, because he is not aware about her intentions! We are third eye who can only see it! YA is a fox, even SS still cant see her real face totally! YA is JH ex-girl who helps SS in her career... thats what JH see her!  but ıt doesnt change the fact, he loves SS not YA! :)>-

Guest jjsweeter0211

Only like the last part + baker guy's imagination+ the scene when YS touch CW's face and thank him for loving and marrying her.
The rest
tumblr_inline_mmvh6pguEC1qz4rgp.gif

There is no hope with this writer and director.It's 37th episode already!! We have only 13 episode left ............!
tumblr_m8ro669bcV1qhk6l1.gif

To YA   MR

tumblr_inline_mmn4lccyse1qfelxu.gif

Have been waiting  the whole week for this. Disappointed!
tumblr_inline_mh5kdhsJaT1rrc78e.gif

Sunday's episode tend to be better.Please stop disappointing us.

tumblr_inline_mphbthY9KV1qz4rgp.gif

If tomorrow, Jung Ho grabs Soon Shin by the back of the neck to kiss her, I'll be disappointed. What vexes me with Korean dramas is when a guy grabs the girl and forcibly kisses her.

I originally thought In Sung was kinda funny. There were times when he was annoying, but his interaction with JH was usually funny. I understood JH decision in appointing him as SS manager. Rather than being managed by someone you don't know, why not giving it to your assistant?? Easily controlled. And it turned out that they also appointed CM as her cordy. Meaning: SS will be comfortable working with people she's familiar with. 
But today I finally know their quality. IS was there when YA asked SS to buy ice cream.  He could have withstood and told JH the truth.  He could have. But what did he do?? Silent..
Chan Mi is SS cordy/stylist, right?? So basically she just needs to stick to Ss. But what did she do.. it's like she wanders on her own while the artist she's in charge of go buying ice cream. 
JH..

no comment.(Let me find my equilibrium before commenting on him. Remembering how he sweet talked to YA makes me want to vomit)

tiendoank said: I originally thought In Sung was kinda funny. There were times when he was annoying, but his interaction with JH was usually funny. I understood JH decision in appointing him as SS manager. Rather than being managed by someone you don't know, why not giving it to your assistant?? Easily controlled. And it turned out that they also appointed CM as her cordy. Meaning: SS will be comfortable working with people she's familiar with. 
But today I finally know their quality. IS was there when YA asked SS to buy ice cream.  He could have withstood and told JH the truth.  He could have. But what did he do?? Silent..
Chan Mi is SS cordy/stylist, right?? So basically she just needs to stick to Ss. But what did she do.. it's like she wanders on her own while the artist she's in charge of go buying ice cream. 
JH..

no comment.(Let me find my equilibrium before commenting on him. Remembering how he sweet talked to YA makes me want to vomit)

If anything, CM should have told SS to stay where she was at the filming site and she would go buy ice cream with IS, just in case filming doesn't go as planned and there are last minute changes. Even if CM is only a stylist/cordi, her top priority is having SS be well presented and it should have been common sense for them to know that SS shouldn't leave. Just in case, because you never know what could happen. CM and IS are supposed to help SS, not indirectly helping YA sabotage her.

In the beginning, I wasn't sure about JH's feelings as well. But I think he's been really obvious about it. He is very considerate about SS feelings though.

By the way, Song Ji Hyo (from Princess Hours, Frozen Flower, Mandate) is apparently dating the president of her talent agency.

Archived