[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OHH MYYYYY!!!!!!!THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!
OJHHHH...@/&@=€*"##&£$@':, ¥¥$@@'I'M GOING CRAXY HERE!!!!!@
edit:@Olga2010Ans):
You fooled me, girl. I totally thought it's real.. huhuuuuuu... the Ahjussie turned into flooooweeer!!!!

@joyy @LovelyJihan
ooops!!!!my bad.. I couldn't get the hidden message you sent to me through "why would you want to kiss a taken man?"
My deepest apology * 90 degree bowing*I don't have any intention to snatch @someone 's belonging
Dear @someone else, mianhae.. I should take back my kizz.. and my heart.. :P

I watched the preview yet. wow ıt looks like SS father issue gonna expose! ıf I didnt see wrong, JA is MR's house with keeping her husband photo, I feel in that scene she will learn her husband is not SS father! and probably MR gonna say "SS already know it, why didnt she tell you?" thats gonna be so bad for SS, she had to say it before. she did wrong! JA and her family wont gonna take it in right way!

also I dont think reporter has any connection with SS! I think ıts all about MR, my theory is
1- He made wrong article about her and she fired him so he want revenge
2- He is a gold digger, in the past he saw MR with her secret affair (SS father) probably he is famous or married man, he keep blackmailing her!
3- combine 1-2 :D

@joyy  and @tiendoank
a hidden message..who meeh jealous..noo not at all, am only thinking about IJ thats and thats alll ;;) :D
@evok
it's actually possible taht we may find out who's SS reall appa in this weeks ep,in 38 maybe..i really don't care about her appa..just want SS and JH together soooon paliiiii..thann they can do whatever they like.. :P

lovelyJihan said@evok
it's actually possible taht we may find out who's SS reall appa in this weeks ep,in 38 maybe..i really don't care about her appa..just want SS and JH together soooon paliiiii..thann they can do whatever they like.. :P

Guest syahrilaiyub

Nobody wants to post Young Hoon oppa or Grandma outfits??? I want to know where to buy it. 

Something have bump on you?

:-t

Archived