[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

joyy said: i just watched subbed ep36, and i realized JH didn't meet JA at the doorhe was driving on the way to MR's house & saw her...and stopped to say hello to heraaawww....he must be thinking: my mom-in-law to be...have to stop now!!hahaha...anyway...it was nice of him to do so
JJS & JH are really hubby material :-bd

edit:aawww @KatKat09 ....LOLthough those leaves fashion sense look nasty & itchy (i think...imagining with bugs & ants etc...eeeww), we still want them for SS instead of that SS' ajuhmma top & bottom....kechiii?? right?? *nods2*
i tell y'all....we may have to send all those @tiendoank's leaves fashion design to KBS they need to change that ajuhmma top bottom with leave top bottom

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tiendoankLOL....yeaaa....that restaurant scene was cuteee...JH is truly the man in loveJH was a bit blushing when he introduced SS to his momhis mom was so dense that she didn't sense that JH like SS
if only SS know how much JH care for her family too ;)) i know if i meet someone like that, my heart will surely skip a beat

Guest apaul15

annamchoi said: DESERTED ISLAND PREDICTION...
SS upon learning that MR  within the area of the shoot.. decided to leave and go somewhere else to rehearse! and when the weather is not cooperating the crew decided to pack up! w/o informing her.. JH on the hand, upon learning that SS is not around panicked! and on his own decided to look for her! despite the stormy weather...when he finally found her.. they cannot go back anymore! and they decided to stay on that deserted island...all by themselves...under the moonlight without the bikering ajummas, without YA the pest, without the blabber mouth couple Chan Mi and IS!
8->  :x

Guest violet9004

well based on the pic the only reasonable explanation is that soon shin and jun ho are left in the island and her cloth is wet or something so she need to change..after that she and jun ho spend the time together.. but if jun ho in a hot outfit and our soon shin in ajumma outfit it will be weird!!!  :(:(( she need to wear this type of cloth then its going to be interesting!!!
BO0mOI-CIAIpWnO.jpg:large

she have this!!! :( poor our jun ho

@iu93jjangif uri JH is more creative, he can take off his shirt & borrow it to SSso what if he's topless...rightactually...it's better like that ;))
aigooo....what's with that ajuhmma top bottom...and the size are incredibly huge on SS

Guest apaul15

I seriously have to turn in for the night...oh please please please....i wish i won't be reading more than 10 new pages to catch up by the time i wake up...LoL..i know how wild and lovely are your imagination but have pity on me...LOL! Hehehe

Guest violet9004

joyy said: @iu93jjangif uri JH is more creative, he can take off his shirt & borrow it to SSso what if he's topless...rightactually...it's better like that ;))
aigooo....what's with that ajuhmma top bottom...and the size are incredibly huge on SS

Guest apaul15

joyy said: @iu93jjangif uri JH is more creative, he can take off his shirt & borrow it to SSso what if he's topless...rightactually...it's better like that ;))

i also just watch ep 35-36 subs today. theres many scene that i quite like. 
1. does anyone realize that fortune teller look like Dong Wan FD in RM. i know its different people but his style is alike.  =))2. i'm LOL when Il Do tell MR that now she meet her match when he saw SS ignoring her. nowadays Il Do seems more funnier.3. i keep counting granny aigoo... aigooo...aigoooooo in one episode. LOL again4. SS and JH. the cd scene like she return his compliment without she's aware. remember the rain scene when JH give her compliment. without they realize it they already support and adore each other more than before.5. i think JA know SS situation and MR con. thats why she doesnt say anything but sadly she never corrected her family. thats make SS look bad. i dont care about granny because everybody looks bad to her. but just xplain to her two daughter. HS very understanding and YS sometimes defend SS.6. some people find YS-CW is boring. for me its more sweet like the synopsys said about their relationship. CW really like lamp post like JH said in earlier episode. because he figurely tall like lamp post and he have a firm personality inside when he made a desicion (like lamp post never go anywhere). =)) 7. about fashion sense SS and YH. i think its in their personality and character that writer and director build. i understand SS character is spunky, no talent and consider ugly so its suit her fashion. but YH... er idk maybe want to promote IKEA? (sorry YH oppa fan )X_X8. i dont think YH has special feeling for SS. i can see how his eyes teasing JH when they around each other. he can guess how crazy Jh about SS and he like to provoke him but not in the jealousy type. 
theres more but i coudnt remember so you guys is save from my longer rant. mouse-girl-emoticon-54.gif?1292795478

Let's tell the YTBLSS writer to step aside and I'll take over. I'll make that deserted island scene happen! I'm a writer anyway. :))

Well we're all writers :))

I'll also make them stranded on the island.... jh taking off his jacket to cover shivering ss wif slight fever... ss still shiver n jh no choice but to take off his other shirt to cover ss. Ss snuggle into him...

:\">

yoeda said: i also just watch ep 35-36 subs today. theres many scene that i quite like. 
1. does anyone realize that fortune teller look like Dong Wan FD in RM. i know its different people but his style is alike.  =))2. i'm LOL when Il Do tell MR that now she meet her match when he saw SS ignoring her. nowadays Il Do seems more funnier.3. i keep counting granny aigoo... aigooo...aigoooooo in one episode. LOL again4. SS and JH. the cd scene like she return his compliment without she's aware. remember the rain scene when JH give her compliment. without they realize it they already support and adore each other more than before.5. i think JA know SS situation and MR con. thats why she doesnt say anything but sadly she never corrected her family. thats make SS look bad. i dont care about granny because everybody looks bad to her. but just xplain to her two daughter. HS very understanding and YS sometimes defend SS.6. some people find YS-CW is boring. for me its more sweet like the synopsys said about their relationship. CW really like lamp post like JH said in earlier episode. because he figurely tall like lamp post and he have a firm personality inside when he made a desicion (like lamp post never go anywhere). =)) 7. about fashion sense SS and YH. i think its in their personality and character that writer and director build. i understand SS character is spunky, no talent and consider ugly so its suit her fashion. but YH... er idk maybe want to promote IKEA? (sorry YH oppa fan )X_X8. i dont think YH has special feeling for SS. i can see how his eyes teasing JH when they around each other. he can guess how crazy Jh about SS and he like to provoke him but not in the jealousy type. 
theres more but i coudnt remember so you guys is save from my longer rant. mouse-girl-emoticon-54.gif?1292795478

2. In the beginning, I never thought I would like Il Do, but starting from after MR found out that SS was her daughter, I have begun to like him. He realizes what MR was doing at the time was wrong and has tried to stop her. Unsuccessfully, might I add, but at least he was trying. His hands were tied because he's only her manager, so I could understand why he couldn't do more to interfere with MR's controlling ways in regards to SS and her adoptive family. The fact that he finds the situation MR is in right now funny makes me like him even more and his treatment of SS is better.

8. This thought had crossed my mind too, but I also feel that YH has paid special attention to her from the beginning and I think his feelings for her are more subtle. It seems to me that YH has an attraction towards SS, not love, and it's not strong enough for him to really take action, especially when, as JH's friend, he can obviously tell that JH likes her. His attraction can probably lead to deeper feelings if he gives himself the chance, but he won't because JH is already deeply in love with her, so he takes the opportunity, instead, to tease JH relentlessly - as a best friend would in that situation. lol. He also realizes, after the bet was over, that JH has been doing nothing but looking out for SS and knows that JH will care for and protect SS fiercely, so he's not concerned. Paired with the fact that it's the first time YH has seen JH like this since he and YA broke up (or maybe JH wasn't even that way with YA, whom he loved for so long) and the situation is concrete solid. I don't think YH will actively pursue SS because of that.

Guest AlobAro

iu1
Alob-ssi... pls call me tonite...
(i can't... i am sorry... i have to call IJ-ssi tonite...
i'll call u maybe later...)

cr: book of faces

wow..!!... my 2000th post in soompi... aha ha ha ha...

Archived