phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apaul15

said:

iheartyou1518

said:

i keep on replaying the video call scene.. and the conversation is so interesting..

JH really knew SS so well, even if she's not telling him, he can tell there's something she's worrying about.. while our SS told him "I felt nervous cause you're not there with me.."  that was real smooth SS-ah..:) who wouldn't feel so touch and happy when you told it to them.. sweet girl. :)

also the script SS is memorizing  with the line "there's this person that i always think of when I'm having a hard time, i made this song thinking of him"  made me think of JH,  i hope that when she gets to say those line, JH will be watching off cam.. or will JH get the role as her partner on the drama?? 

i'm happy that SS gets to sing a love song.. hoping it will be a part of the OST..

:)

Guest iheartyou1518

tumblr_mpoijiVmjr1ralx17o10_250.gif
i really love looking at scenes in gif forms.. keke..
hello, red ear JH we meet again.. he's so shy! :) and when he touched SS's cheek it's so fast you'll miss it if you blink.. but there's no getting away when you have eagle-eyed fangirls.. :D 

Guest iheartyou1518

apaul15 said:
i liked that SS said that when JH is not with her..she's more nervous...its as if she said that JH gives her confidence and strength... :x

q36jb.jpg

Hahahahahha that made me excited...... I watched that scene at least in 3 drama for example one of them is a chinese drama "Lets Go and Watch Meteor Shower"

q3671.gif

always same scenario! what happens? girl and boy accidentally miss their boat and have to make a night stand in a little village they dont know!  in this drama they are not in a little village but they had to sleep at beach and what happened next? of course KISSSS...

I feel kisss is coming!!!!!!! <:-P <:-P  <:-P

I think i have to make up with him for posting his home linen-inspired outfits photos  :-SS

There ...there YH-oppa don't be sad if they did not invite you to the Cruise ship....we'll go to a cruise trip on our own....

:>
ljh3_zps312c14ec.jpg

ljh4_zps49145f7b.jpg

ljh5_zps0504b6dc.jpg

ljh1_zps72f2d603.jpg

ljh2_zpsdd807c4b.jpg

LOVE is Lee Ji Hoon

apaul15 said:
I think YH believes in SS and he too knows that she can make it...but he's not just pushing her..this I think is the big difference between JH and YH...they both believe in SS..but YH just stays still and lets SS decides on her own and let her do what she wants..because he believes that SS will decide on matters that will make her happy and he just needed support her in whatever road SS will take..he encourages her to go back to acting before but didn't not push her to grab tight on her dreams...JH on the otherhand pushes her to hold on tight on her dreams and strive hard for it...she drives her to move forward to attain her goals... :)

Archived