[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

pink1.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35 Bae Geu Rin’s pink one-pieceJul 10, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleBae Geu RinNo comments14 views

pink1

pink2

pink3

pink4

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35 Bae Geu Rin’s pretty pink one-piece
Brand Name :Dolly & Molly
Product Code : DCBOP013
Detail : go site

pink5

cr: koreandrama.com

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I understand from the CD scene is that these two people DO understand and support each other.  No one knows and appreciate and support JH's passion as good as SS, and no one knows how deep SS's passion in acting as good as JH. 

JH was the one who keeps believing and encouraging SS to pursue acting, even when she and people around her are to blind to know what she wants in life. SS, through her speech :I really like your songs, I'm your fan, do your best I believe in you - to this ex failed singer. Those words were motivating, comforting, and appreciating. It's like she wants to say: for other people you failed, but in my eyes you're not. Do what you love, pursue your dreams, I believe in you. No wonder JH was so absorbed by his emotions and tried to cover it in his gruff attitude ( he said: do you think I'll be impressed by that??, and everyone can see he was impressed) That's why they are meant to be. Two souls who understand and respect each other.YA, even if she could get him back - which is beyond impossible, won't be able to do this kind of thing. . 

@Tiendoank Well said!!! :-bd

They simply fit each other like lock and key. Both found the x-factor of each other ;))

Jh kept encouraging ss so she did the same.

@ahoxanLOLaigooooo Master B***taetrying to dim the light...thinking it would be easy to escape from you & otw to my redemption*shakes head* this path sure aint easyaigooo..aigooo...where's that halmoni when i'm tired to say aigoo aigoo

Guest apaul15

@tiendonk...totally agree with you...it's nice that they are each other support system without them actually realizing it... :)

We see beach! It's beach!! It's really a beach!!!
Now I need a wave. A big wave. A big scary wave. And clouds. Dark clouds. And I only need SS & JH in it.the rest can go home.
wait..I need the cameramanAnd the fisherman, too..otherwise I can't see what those two are going to dowith beach, wave, and dark clouds..

LoveSG said:

tiendoank

wrote:

»

What I understand from the CD scene is that these two people DO understand and support each other.  No one knows and appreciate and support JH's passion as good as SS, and no one knows how deep SS's passion in acting as good as JH. <br />

JH was the one who keeps believing and encouraging SS to pursue acting, even when she and people around her are to blind to know what she wants in life. SS, through her speech :I really like your songs, I'm your fan, do your best I believe in you - to this ex failed singer. Those words were motivating, comforting, and appreciating. It's like she wants to say: for other people you failed, but in my eyes you're not. Do what you love, pursue your dreams, I believe in you. No wonder JH was so absorbed by his emotions and tried to cover it in his gruff attitude ( he said: do you think I'll be impressed by that??, and everyone can see he was impressed) That's why they are meant to be. Two souls who understand and respect each other.YA, even if she could get him back - which is beyond impossible, won't be able to do this kind of thing. . 

@annamchoi
hahah... yes. We don't mind that a bit because we are all thinking we are SS, huahaaa... can't imagine what the other trainees feel. They can only say "Annyeong haseyo!" Whenever they meet him. Not a single chance of being followed, accompanied to audition, sitting together on Han River side, being applied band aid due to simple cuts..no chance! No chance!!
The only thing I hope is this will only happen to SS only.  Can't imagine this happen, you know, after they are getting married and having kids, when JH meets another 'trainee'.

tiendoank said: We see beach! It's beach!! It's really a beach!!!
Now I need a wave. A big wave. A big scary wave. And clouds. Dark clouds. And I only need SS & JH in it.the rest can go home.
wait..I need the cameramanAnd the fisherman, too..otherwise I can't see what those two are going to dowith beach, wave, and dark clouds..

NEWMARIO said: pink1.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35 Bae Geu Rin’s pink one-pieceJul 10, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleBae Geu RinNo comments14 views

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 35 Bae Geu Rin’s pretty pink one-piece
Brand Name :Dolly & Molly
Product Code : DCBOP013
Detail : go site

cr: koreandrama.com

Archived