[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

tiendoank said: Hmmmm.. I think it won't be that fast. I think she will be more self conscious when Junho is around, and she will probably start staring at him without him knowing. If the writer-nim makes it so gradual for SS to acknowledge her feelings, I bet it will goes yhe same way with them being a couple. 

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxmagsxx

hmmm.. its weird. i was trying to watch ep 36 on dholics but lil fark keeps sending me to the main page it did with 35 also until i clicked onto using someones dh link from in here..do me a huge favor and give me dh36s link please------edit: nevermind..lol i got it.

xxmagsxx said: hmmm.. its weird. i was trying to watch ep 36 on dholics but lil fark keeps sending me to the main page it did with 35 also until i clicked onto using someones dh link from in here..do me a huge favor and give me dh36s link please------edit: nevermind..lol i got it.

Guest guccigal

xxmagsxx said: hmmm.. its weird. i was trying to watch ep 36 on dholics but lil fark keeps sending me to the main page it did with 35 also until i clicked onto using someones dh link from in here..do me a huge favor and give me dh36s link please------edit: nevermind..lol i got it.

Put who is his real dad issue to a side, his passed dad incident also never mentioning! I feel when SS starts to like her, she will suddenly learn what she did to him, how she left him to dead! MR-SS a real family scenario is hard to be happen!

About kiss I feel this week gonna pass with shy and jelly SS scenes, she will react like JH! =))  about kiss I think ıt will happen before ep 40 or finale but I liked the fact that now she also likes him. when he kiss her she wont stay like frozen fish with a face of "OMO what are you doing? look, probably she will respond back! but ıt looks like producers planning to use only one kiss scene, so I hope they wont fudge it with simple pack or lip touching moment! :(

Guest xxmagsxx

@lovelyJihan: @guccigal: @annamchoi: :-* Lol. dh likes to mess with me when im not in the mood. ...there was a line during the vid phone scene that was just asking for it..but :-$

LoveSG said:

miumiu18

said: hear hear!

I totally agree with you that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

What is more important than mere physical beauty is that the person (male and female) has intelligence, talent, charm and charisma or just have individuality. There are people who are "objectively" incrediby beautiful but when you see them in motion they are so boring and bland and have no personality at all.

To me JJS is handsome because he has this boyish charm, is a great actor and just has this certain charisma that you can't put your fingers on.

The same goes with IU, to me she's incredibly pretty but by Korean standards she's averge at best. Her nose is too small and flat, her face is rather round-ish, she's short etc. But in the end her beauty comes from her singing (and acting!) talent and her personality. You can be the most beautiful person on earth but if you don't show something that makes you special (because let's face it, there are many beautiful people out there, especially with the help of "enhancements") people will get bored of you and you will fall into oblivion.

I can't believe it's only tuesday. I can't wait to see how SS will act around JH now that she (kinda) realized her feelings for him. I really hope the PD isn't going to drop this in the next ep and make SS concentrate purely on YA. Speaking of which, I think you guys are too harsh with poor IS.

:P

He tries his best...I think lol Let's hope he'll learn from this and never to trust YA again. Maybe I can't hate him because he reminds me of a clueless puppy who just doesn't know better lol

evok said: Put who is his real dad issue to a side, his passed dad incident also never mentioning! I feel when SS starts to like her, she will suddenly learn what she did to him, how she left him to dead! MR-SS a real family scenario is hard to be happen!

About kiss I feel this week gonna pass with shy and jelly SS scenes, she will react like JH! =))  about kiss I think ıt will happen before ep 40 or finale but I liked the fact that now she also likes him. when he kiss her she wont stay like frozen fish with a face of "OMO what are you doing? look, probably she will respond back! but ıt looks like producers planning to use only one kiss scene, so I hope they wont fudge it with simple pack or lip touching moment! :(

I am sure that MR won't go to prison. SS will forgive everyone even this wench of YA. SS and JH will start dating (at the end).SS and YA end filming their drama and it becomes a hit. SS will have an award for a supporting role and she will give the speech (remember). JH will start to become a singer. He isn't very popular like idols but he had fans. At the end, we will see all families together eating together, smiling and laughing. (Lee family, JH's family, CW's family and MR).

miumiu18 said: True, he needs to be held responsible for his actions, he shouldn't have blindly believe YA and should've checked with the production crew. But then again he didn't do it on purpose, and to be fair, he wasn't hired to be a manager. There is much more to working as a manager than driving stars around and knowing their schedule. He made a mistake, he should apologize and reflect on it and go to the PD to explain it all and taking the consequences of his actions like a man. IS is not a bad person imo so that's why I thought that some were to harsh to him but hey, we all have our own opinions and let's just agree to disagree. :) That's what forums are about right?
Actually I'm not sure why I'm still talking about IS because tbh I don't really care about him as a character that much...
I just hope he'll expose YA. So everybody can see that behind that smile (to me it's more a smirk) is a spiteful, manipulative and egoistical person without any conscience. She is the real culprit here and should be punished. I hate how she's painting SS as some horrible person who took everything away from her. YA keeps playing the victim card, just like MR. She has no one to blame but herself for alienating the people around her. Having a terrible life doesn't mean that the world owe's you anything. You want to be treated nicely and be loved? How about beginning to treat others nicely (without any ulterior motives) first? Look at SS, she lost everything too, her father died, it feels like her family has forgotten her and her birth mother is a crazy, controlling witch. But does she go aroung acting horrible and ruin people's lives? No, she tries her best to be a BETTER PERSON and always treats everyone respectfully (unless they did her a great wrong, e.g. MR but even so, she often goes with MR's shenanigans).

screenshot_2013-07-09-20-47-29.png?w=164

screenshot_2013-07-09-20-49-36.png?w=164

With Mama Shin starts her cold war against Papa Shin, I suspect we are going to see more "standing breakfast" like above. that's what happen when you mess up with a housewife.  .. peaceful life ends there..

Archived