[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@simplesim Oh cool, it's not often I see someone with FOS (Friend of Soompi) status still. I did donate a while back too (was only a few dollars) and I was FOS then too, but mine expired quite a long time ago. I still feel kinda old on Soompi though lol since I've been on Soompi since 2002 (had to re-register back in 2005 due to the big 'Soompi Crash'--those who were members here before 2004 probably remember that).
So I've pretty much been on Soompi for 11 years now, and even though I didn't mention before, I did notice how lenient the mods have been on this thread, lol. I've been on a few drama threads were it had to be locked because of breaking the rules. Which is why I don't most as many times here since I don't want to just post one liners. And which is why when I post something off-topic, I mostly say, "I know this is off-topic, but..." LOL.

Guest AlobAro

@someone -

do not pretend to be surprised... uri IJ-ssi is always quicker than u.. always n forever...

ij3
u're beautiful... u're beautiful... u're beautiful... it's true...
( @someone.. u are always slow... don't u know that..??.. )

Guest AlobAro

@someone n @someone are not natural born cheaters n they don't have any tendency to cheat... cheating is non existent in their genes.... extremely loyal to their respective partners.. don't ya worry @yoeda ...

Guest iheartyou1518

AlobAro said: @someone n @someone are not natural born cheaters n they don't have any tendency to cheat... cheating is non existent in their genes.... extremely loyal to their respective partners.. don't ya worry @yoeda ...

Guest AlobAro

ha ha ha ha ha...

all of u are seriously goners... creyyyzzzyyyyyyy...

i am outta here... can't take it anymore... i better go sign off before i burst my stomach due to excessive laughing...

thank u all for an awesome soompi session today..

c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

@lovelysomeoneYes, seriously I have that neighboursXDDD They're once is a couple or somethin but broke. Then the girl married with the brother, the man married with the sister. They're living in one house or somethin and then next everybody know is they run away in the middle of the nightXDDD

edensor said: @lovelysomeoneYes, seriously I have that neighboursXDDD They're once is a couple or somethin but broke. Then the girl married with the brother, the man married with the sister. They're living in one house or somethin and then next everybody know is they run away in the middle of the nightXDDD

@edensor*gasp* that actually happen in the real life??i thought that was a dramaland story

@lovelyJihan & @AlobAro ....otokee?that @someone who replaces JH on weekdays just gone missingwhy does it remind me of JH...bickering...breathless in the name of "speechless"....bickering...hiding & stalking in the name of "lurking"

Archived