[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@edensorLOL...i changed to "ukia" cuz i think my old name was too long + i was inspired by LJH's ikea's fashion stylebut then, soompi just changed it back to "yukiyukiku" i just tried to change my name again to "joyy"...hopefully it'll be ok now
 @annamchoithat beach name...reminds me a past shooting location of Eugene & Lee Min Ki's romantic movie(i can't remember the movie title...it was an awesome becah)was it the same beach you went last weekend with your fam?

@tiendoankLOL...that dough picture you just posted was hilarious (at least in imagination...compared to cockpit, it sure look like an alien)

edit:oopsss...my bad... i thought the "dough" was referred to the lower, not the upperbut..if i think it can be flexible, right...lower or upper...it's about the same color and same kind of material (fat) *ahemmm*(are we allowed to talk this far when our fellow moslem soompiers are observing fasting?? )

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syahrilaiyub

Is there translations for text preview of episode 37?

OT:happy ramadhan kareem to people who celebrate it, 1 D more

nooooo me sooo late to the partyyyy... :(( hehe kyaaaa!!!!!JH&SS are going to get lost on an island..this like better than what i've been imagining soo far..lol..i hope uri lousy director-nim takes everything out from that ep..very nice but why nowww why all the fun is starting when am fasting.. :(( @KatKat09  loool  =)) =)) u'r fashion report i give 10/10..and stylist tought that we would never find out where he/she has been shopping... =D> @someone wee i am lovely don't even try [-X

Hang on, I've been so stupid.
Is that why IU had to lose weight? For this weekend's episodes? Because she is injured and Joon Ho has to piggback her? Or carry her? Or something like that.
I am right. Right?

Archived