[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

LoveSG said: Hi @akinahana89 why is it everything u say I will agree with you? But u r so right. This is the time for confessions and more hugs!!!

I'm excited for ep 37 now... all the factors in place n jjs & ss can become a couple by ep 38!!!! Ep 37 is the build up and ep 38 the payback ;)) LOL. Because we're super fans who hope for more and more shin-shin couple scenes like confessions and more hugs!

This time... they'll be comforting hugs after JH rescues her from the waves and they'll both be soaked and he'll say he was so worried he would lose her and then... confession time! Maybe kiss time?! Kekeke. *Is dreaming about ep 37* ;))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Fidelity thanks for the translation.
* rubbing hands in glee* I smell a frantic Joon Ho. 
Now how dramatic a rescue?
Very dramatic please. Preferably an overnight stay somewhere by yourselves. 
Please. Pretty please. O:-)
I only want them to be together so they can talk. Without phone calls or practice session. Honest, that's what I want. If you want to throw in rushing waves, wet clothes, difficutly building a fire, someone to warm you up, hopefully someone springing a fever ( they always do! )... who am I to complain?
Maybe even an ambulance ride with a hospital scene.
* ck running away *  :P

ck1Oz said: @Fidelity thanks for the translation.
I only want them to be together so they can talk. Without phone calls or practice session. Honest, that's what I want. If you want to throw in rushing waves, wet clothes, difficutly building a fire, someone to warm you up, hopefully someone springing a fever ( they always do! )... who am I to complain?
* ck running away *  :P Yes, please! Yes, yes, yes times infinity! lol.
[-O<

@Fidelitythank yooooou for translating for us

bwhuahahahahhahahahaha.....bwhuahahahahahahahaha.....JH & SS are going to be alone on the deserted island !!!???!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM(if people read our thread without knowing the story behind our excitement, they must be thinking we're as mean as hannibals)hopefully they can get lost for a couple of days....no need for shower (i'm sure there's a little pond there to bathe...but i hope there's no anaconda, no  crocs, no piranhas, no sharks....just bathe side by side ;)) with the water as their boundary lines).....no need for new fresh of clothing (@tiendoank & @edensor have already made the leaves-design tops & bottoms)
mannn....JH should have asked that shaman guy if he's ever going to do naebdukki with SS(though i don't believe in fortune telling in the real life, but in dramas always happen in the story)

Guest ilukd77

ck1Oz said: @Fidelity thanks for the translation.

@yukiyukiku- er you might want to Google Wando county vs the island. It's a full on tourist attraction. The difficulty is making sure those 2 stay lost away from anyone trying to find them. :\">

@Fidelity thanks for the translation.

OOh!!! I wanna give you a trillion likes!!!!

Just don't overdo the drama please [-O< NO near deaths - will give me a heart attack :-S

I wanna see a bare chested jjs pretty please? N he covers iu with his clothes \:D/

Guess there cant b full body nakedness in this drama? :)) time for some byeotsm now!!!!!!

iu93jjang said: Fidelity said:
Translation:

When Yooshin and Chanwoo go to Giljae to tell her that they'll be living wit her, she's suspicious but accepts regardless. Meanwhile, the drama crew go to Wando, and Miryung too heads there for product/company endorsement. Soonshin receives misunderstanding at the filming site because of Yeona, and Junho and Miryung happen to arrive together. Because Miryung worsens the situation, Soonshin tries to escape her and practice on her own somewhere near the filming location. However, the high waves cause the filming crew to evacuate...

Are we to see a heroic rescue from Junho when Soonshin misses the evacuation notice?

Guest ilukd77

yukiyukiku said: @Fidelitythank yooooou for translating for us

bwhuahahahahhahahahaha.....bwhuahahahahahahahaha.....JH & SS are going to be alone on the deserted island !!!???!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM(if people read our thread without knowing the story behind our excitement, they must be thinking we're as mean as hannibals)hopefully they can get lost for a couple of days....no need for shower (i'm sure there's a little pond there to bathe...but i hope there's no anaconda, no  crocs, no piranhas, no sharks....just bathe side by side ;)) with the water as their boundary lines).....no need for new fresh of clothing (@tiendoank & @edensor have already made the leaves-design tops & bottoms)
mannn....JH should have asked that shaman guy if he's ever going to do naebdukki with SS(though i don't believe in fortune telling in the real life, but in dramas always happen in the story)

Possible scenarios ?
They get stranded on an island :-SS
island2_zps392b79b2.jpg

SS :  I'm afraid, it's gonna be dark soon...
JH:  Don't be afraid, i'm here now, you'll be safe...
SS:  There's a SHARK in the water! *screams*
JH:  S-s-harrrk. *faints*
SS:  Aigoo #-o

z5l.gifz5l.gifz5l.gifThe moment I read Fidel translation I know how this thread going to move and here I am laughing out loud reading you guys crazy posting z5l.gifWho said they will lost in the Island anyway... z5l.gifImagination is AWESOME z5l.gif

Still lots of possible scenario...
-castaway-blue lagoon-lost-stranded
ala...Madagascar style !!! yey! yey!All together let's do IU's jumping, wiggling, spazzing with matching kicks!otoke! otoke! otoke ! 3x
=))

Archived