[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

Jihan said: @iheartyou1518
hahahha lol that's nothing chingu,keep up the great work lol..see i think am losing my byuntea mind nowadays damn it..soo i need someone to remind JH's i should say manhood =))btw talking about byunteas where's @someone.. IJ&food were both in today's ep  ;;)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

i have just come home... so damn tired... full hectic day... anyhow, overall.. today is an awesome day...

hmmm.. has this been posted before..? ... well... i don't care... here goes...

iu1
Baby IU v.s Teenager IU. NO DIFFERENCE..!!..

cr: book of faces

Guest xxmagsxx

...@iheartyou1518: LOL you know they say when a guy is proud of his "manhood"...he tends to sit with his legs wide open......JHs almost always sitting crossed legged. just saying lol

@AlobAro & @iheartyou1518did i do thattt.....trying to throw a stone at the stillwater eeehhLOL

@xxmagsxxpssstt....don't say it out loud!i mentioned it ages ago, but it's not heard...meaning. they want the cockpit to big, so let it beanyway...as age is just numbers, so is size

KatKat09 said: it might have been answered already but i've missed it. Why does SS have to learn cooking? is it part of her role in movie?

And the Pabo couple, amidst the impending challenges, are there bantering about their height. so funny. :D

Guest AlobAro

still water must be stirred or the water will go stale n spoiled in the end...

running water is the best... fresh n refreshing... but everything still depends on the type of water...

why the heck am i talking about water in here..? ... haha...

@someone says that uri IJ-ssi n the food are awesome today... i have to watch the episode in order to evaluate it...

so... have fun spazzing guys...

lurking mode... ON...

yukiyukiku said: edensor said: KatKat09 said: it might have been answered already but i've missed it. Why does SS have to learn cooking? is it part of her role in movie?

And the Pabo couple, amidst the impending challenges, are there bantering about their height. so funny. :D Questioning that too... Is it to give Young Hoon screen time? Because surely right now there is no reason for YH to appear. He almost have no reason. Love triangle? Nahhh... So I don't know his part on this right now. Also IJ. Since CW going to married YS... I don't know her role too... to make the drama more juicy  :-/ YH is still needed to keep JH always on his guardperhaps after JH & SS get married too, YH is still neededseeing how JH's dad treating his wife like that, i'm worried that JH will become a husband like his dad to his momhorrible marriage....*shakes head*IJ??? she's still needed for @AlobAro's eye candy till the end of the drama I don't think JH will ever treat SS like his dad treats his mom. In one of the episodes, I think it was mentioned that Dr. Shin married JH's mom for the clinic, but if JH were to marry SS, it would be for love. He's also warmer to SS than Dr. Shin has ever been to his wife.

Guest AlobAro

awesomelegs1
i like to watch the ladies wearing
open toes n heels pumps..
just awesome...

cr: as tagged n iheartyou1518

Archived